Who can identify the five lies in Trump’s 8:17 AM Tweet on his upcoming Stop the Steal insurrection?

That's not me telling a lie. Thanks for admitting you lied yet again, Rambtard.
thumbsup.gif

I listen to Trump all the time...he isn't blocked everywhere...only on slimeball sites like twitter...you know.....where you hang out...that is why you are so ignorant....
LOLOL

Moron, I didn't say you don't want to hear Trump. You're as senile as gramps.

:abgg2q.jpg:

I can easily show you 5 lies made by Hillary Clinton, William Clinton, Barak Obama and so on. The problem YOU and others here have is the one sided partisan viewpoint.

News Flash! ALL politicians lies, that is a fact that knows no party boundaries.

You are rehashing something Trump said weeks ago, which many here including myself said was wrong, he is 47 days out of office, Biden is now the President.

Get over it and move on!

Wow, the deflection to the Democrats took one post.

None of those you quoted lied about the results of the election, or called the election of someone else a fraud, or sent a mob to overthrow the duly elected government of the United States based on lies.

Mexico paid for the wall by paying to house and feed illegal aliens from South America....that would have been here living on our dime idiot.....
Again, if Mexico paid for the wall, then why did Trump take money from the military to pay for it?

LOL

Rambtard, if you didn't really want to hear about Trump, you wouldn't be posting in threads about Trump.
The point isn't him not wanting to hear about Trump. It is YOU wanting to hear about Trump, so as to not have to hear about Biden. :badgrin: :slap: :whip:

Wow, the deflection to the Democrats took one post.

None of those you quoted lied about the results of the election, or called the election of someone else a fraud, or sent a mob to overthrow the duly elected government of the United States based on lies.
Oh God, who left the cage door open ?

Mexico paid for the wall by paying to house and feed illegal aliens from South America....that would have been here living on our dime idiot.....

No they did not. American taxpayer paid for the wall. Donald Trump paid $700 a day of taxpayer money to the "for profit" prison companies for every one of the 40,000+ people that were imprisoned by the Trump Administration on the border.

Obama shipped those people RIGHT BACK to Mexico, costing you nothing to house them.

That's not me telling a lie. Thanks for admitting you lied yet again, Rambtard.
thumbsup.gif
Just showing you what you look like with your endless TDS posts...and it was you that lied...there must have been at least four others that witnessed me exposing your ongoing lie about black unemployment....I nailed you and you got pissed....

No they did not. American taxpayer paid for the wall. Donald Trump paid $700 a day of taxpayer money to the "for profit" prison companies for every one of the 40,000+ people that were imprisoned by the Trump Administration on the border.

Obama shipped those people RIGHT BACK to Mexico, costing you nothing to house them.
The tax payer would have had to pay for the immigrants for the rest of their lives but Trump got Mexico to take them....believe me that will cost Mexico more than a wall.....come on you guys can't be this dumb...there are a dozen ways to pay for something....

BULLSHIT! Obama shipped NOBODY back to Mexico. NONE. He practiced CATCH & RELEASE, which gave aliens a court date, for which they simply did not show up, and then melted into the US population.

Another example of leftist information-deprived ignorance.

The point isn't him not wanting to hear about Trump. It is YOU wanting to hear about Trump, so as to not have to hear about Biden. :badgrin: :slap: :whip:
Unlike you, my brain is fully functional; allowing me to discuss a multitude of topics, including Trump and Biden.

There are more than one way to pay for something....like when you go shopping with your old mans money...you can pay him back in cash or you can pay him back on your back....LMAO....I made myself LOL.....

Just showing you what you look like with your endless TDS posts...and it was you that lied...there must have been at least four others that witnessed me exposing your ongoing lie about black unemployment....I nailed you and you got pissed....
Had I actually lied, you would have been able to quote me telling a lie. Instead, all you're capable of is lying that I lied. I can live with that, no skin off my back.

Had I actually lied, you would have been able to quote me telling a lie. Instead, all you're capable of is lying that I lied. I can live with that, no skin off my back.
"Obama had a better unemployment number than Trump" Faun

That is a lie.......

Forum List

Back