Who can identify the five lies in Trump’s 8:17 AM Tweet on his upcoming Stop the Steal insurrection?

Mexico paid, and AMERICANS got all their health care from increased EMPLOYMENT, and didn't need any stupid ACA, or any other welfare junk that liberals care about.

If Trump didn't increase a welfare program to be sucked up by illegal aliens, that's a GOOD thing. Lots of other AMERICANS, like me, get millions of $$$ worth of medical care from the VA, totally FREE. You want it ? Quit whining & join the military. :biggrin:
Increased employment?? Dumbfuck, Trump left office with some 3 million fewer jobs than when he started.

embarrassed-gif.489110

So let me get this straight.... YOU post how Trump says he will get Mexico to make a one-time payment to us of $5-$10 billion -- but you're sooo senile, you're now saying YOU have no recollection of ever posting that???
I don't recollect everything I've posted from years ago, and you don't either. So if you have this post, copy/paste it, and post it. Put up, or shut up (not that it would matter much)

And yes, I'll let you "get this straight", although I don't have too much confidence that you will. :muahaha:

I don't recollect everything I've posted from years ago, and you don't either. So if you have this post, copy/paste it, and post it. Put up, or shut up (not that it would matter much)

And yes, I'll let you "get this straight", although I don't have too much confidence that you will. :muahaha:
Dumbfuck, you posted it little over 2 hours ago.

Exactly how senile are you, gramps?? :ack-1:

Increased employment?? Dumbfuck, Trump left office with some 3 million fewer jobs than when he started.
Dumbfuck, that was caused by Democrat Fauci's Wuhan lab, blue state lockdowns, and Pelosi withholding the stimulus checks. I've schooled you on this before. Thanks for reminding me.

Before all this, Trump added more jobs than anyone before. More Americans employed than ever before.

HA HA. Pitiful the trash you refer to, to try to win a debate. :slap::whip:

1631114729866.png
1631114800830.png

Dumbfuck, that was caused by Democrat Fauci's Wuhan lab, blue state lockdowns, and Pelosi withholding the stimulus checks. I've schooled you on this before. Thanks for reminding me.

Before all this, Trump added more jobs than anyone before. More Americans employed than ever before.

HA HA. Pitiful the trash you refer to, to try to win a debate. :slap::whip:

View attachment 536594 View attachment 536596
Dumbfuck, Trump was the one who first recommended the country shutdown...

"My administration is recommending that all Americans, including the young and healthy, work to engage in schooling from home when possible, avoid gathering in groups of more than 10 people, avoid discretionary travel and avoid eating and drinking in bars, restaurants, and public food courts," Donald Trump, 3.16.2020

"My administration is recommending that all Americans, including the young and healthy, work to engage in schooling from home when possible, avoid gathering in groups of more than 10 people, avoid discretionary travel and avoid eating and drinking in bars, restaurants, and public food courts," Donald Trump, 3.16.2020
2 weeks to slow the spread.....kind of got out of control by blue state governors didn't it?....

I schooled you on that too. You know how that changed around over the summer. Not a very good scam job. What's the matter, puppy ? You going senile, on us ? HA HA . :badgrin:

I schooled you on that too. You know how that changed around over the summer. Not a very good scam job. What's the matter, puppy ? You going senile, on us ? HA HA . :badgrin:
You are too senile to school anyone, gramps. Trump was the first to recommend the shutdowns. They're on him.

Looks like I have to school you on this too, That is not Trump posting that "Trump would get Mexico to make a one-time payment of $5-$10 billion." nor is it me saying that.

That was Trump proposing the deal. Pay the 5-10 billion, or else pay it through remittance reduction, visas, and tariffs. Mexico refused the one time payment, so they paid the alternative way. The harder you try, the dumber you look. Ho hum.

Your lies are noted, Rambtard.
My lies??? what a laugh...I caught you cold in a lie just yesterday that you have been using for years....and your dumbass thought a high unemployment number is better than a low one...you actually thought a higher number meant more Jobs!!!! Buuuuuaaahahahahahaheeheeheeheehahahaha

Wow, Biden has been President for approx 9 months - Trump OUT of office for approx 9 months, and snowflakes are STILL creating posts to vent, spew hate, and release their hatred against the man. I have never seen such a fixated, obsessive, hate-driven addiction.

It's actually quite impressive.

:p

Forum List

Back