Who can identify the five lies in Trump’s 8:17 AM Tweet on his upcoming Stop the Steal insurrection?

protectionist
So, the Mexican government still hasn't sent a single peso as of yet, got it.

How about that big, beautiful health care plan he promised to replace the ACA?

protectionist
So, the Mexican government still hasn't sent a single peso as of yet, got it.

How about that big, beautiful health care plan he promised to replace the ACA?
They didn't HAVE to "send" anything to pay for the wall. And they paid a lot of pesos. As usual. information deprived leftists don't get it.

If you're worried about a health care plan, it means just one thing - you didn't join the military (where the health plan was much improved by Trump) :biggrin:

They didn't HAVE to "send" anything to pay for the wall. And they paid a lot of pesos. As usual. information deprived leftists don't get it.

If you're worried about a health care plan, it means just one thing - you didn't join the military (where the health plan was much improved by Trump) :biggrin:

That isn't what he promised and you damn well know it so now you have admitted to 2 of his biggest lies!!!
MAGA

Not only are the Europeans blasting Biden over Afghanistan, so is the leftist US media. Washington Post, ABC News, New York Times, CNN, MSNBC have all issued scathing denunciations of Biden, yet Biden shills in this forum still stand by him. What a JOKE.
Add Democrat Senators to this attack group . Bluementhal, Menendez, Kelley, et al.

That isn't what he promised and you damn well know it so now you have admitted to 2 of his biggest lies!!!
MAGA
It is exactly what he promised + using tariffs and visas. Only information-deprived victims of liberal OMISSION media don't know it, and go around mindlessly blabbering about sending a check.

Trump had the moral high ground and all the leverage, and he used it. Even your own media is who first reported it - the Washington Post, after they received an official memo from Trump. I posted this years ago. You don't know what you're talking about.

1631106129246.png

Last edited:
It is exactly what he promised + using tariffs and visas. Only information-deprived victims of liberal OMISSION media don't know it. Trump had the moral high ground and all the leverage, and he used it. Even your own media is who first reported it - the Washington Post, after they received an official memo from Trump. I posted this years ago. You don't know what you're talking about.

Mexico is not paying for the wall which is why he robbed money from the defense budget. Exactly where is that great health care plan that would cover all and be cheaper and replace the ACA?
MAGA

Still higher than Trump's approval rating at this same point in 2017.
Liberals need to stop talking about Trump, and start talking about Biden, as many liberals already are (and not at all nicely) >> Bluementhal, Menendez, Kelley, CNN, MSNBC, NYT, WaPo.

Mexico is not paying for the wall which is why he robbed money from the defense budget. Exactly where is that great health care plan that would cover all and be cheaper and replace the ACA?
MAGA
They paid for it, ignoramus, and I just told you (Post # 43) where the health plan is. If you didn't go get it, that's YOUR fault.

Incidentally, so you wanna talk about health ? OK. Trump had more people working than ever before, and they had health plans through their employers. They didn't need welfare health. This is something liberals always fail to recognize.

Also::
FDA approved more affordable generic drugs than ever before in history. > drug companies are freezing or reversing planned price increases,
Trump reformed the Medicare program to stop hospitals from overcharging low-income seniors on their drugs—saving seniors hundreds of millions of dollars,
Trump Signed Right-To-Try legislation,
Trump authorized $6 billion in NEW funding to fight the opioid epidemic (the most ever),
Trump signed the VA Accountability Act,
Trump expanded VA telehealth services, walk-in-clinics, and same-day urgent primary and mental health care (I got surgeries and benefits from this myself),
Trump created 8,700 Opportunity Zones with investment incentives for companies to invest in distressed communities., thereby creating jobs with health plans.
Through the COVID pandemic, our Covid mortality rate was REDUCED from over 17,000/week in April 2020, to about 2000/week in June, and remained very low throughout the year, as a result of the many smart things that the president did.
90% REDUCTION. >> HUGE SUCCESS
Massive production of Ventilators - These were left in short supply after the Obama/Biden admin (we now have so many we're exporting them),
The Navy hospital ships sent to New York and LA.
Trump boosted federal aid to hospitals, rapidly expanding production & distribution of medical supplies
Travel bans (which Democrats called Trump a "racist' for), Trump's advocacy of Hydroxychloriquin (now proven to be effective, despite criticism from Democrats), and Regeneron.
Fast, continual development of a vaccine, and rapid success of Operation Warp Speed.
Created & signed the MISSION ACT, replacing the failed Obama Choice Act
:biggrin:

It is exactly what he promised + using tariffs and visas. Only information-deprived victims of liberal OMISSION media don't know it, and go around mindlessly blabbering about sending a check.

Trump had the moral high ground and all the leverage, and he used it. Even your own media is who first reported it - the Washington Post, after they received an official memo from Trump. I posted this years ago. You don't know what you're talking about.

View attachment 536543
Great, where's that "one-time payment" Mexico made to us for $5-$10 billion....?

Liberals need to stop talking about Trump, and start talking about Biden, as many liberals already are (and not at all nicely) >> Bluementhal, Menendez, Kelley, CNN, MSNBC, NYT, WaPo.
Unlike you, we can walk and chew gum at the same time. No reason not to talk about both. But I understand why you want folks to stop talking about Trump.

Great, where's that "one-time payment" Mexico made to us for $5-$10 billion....?
Can you read ? They didn't pay the one time payment, so as Trump said, they would pay in remittances, visas, and tariffs. Don't you follow the news ? They paid.

Unlike you, we can walk and chew gum at the same time. No reason not to talk about both. But I understand why you want folks to stop talking about Trump.
I continually talk about Trump. I can see why you might not want to :biggrin: >>>

TRUMP ACCOMPLISHMENTS
1. RECORD positive numbers on the economy, record highs in stock market, despite Covid shutdowns
2. stopped the absurd practice of giving China unrestricted access to our valuable market, and reduced the amount of imports coming from China.
3. holding China accountable for cyber theft,
4. taking Mexico and Central American countries to task for illegal immigration,
5. created 10 million jobs in 4 months, created over 400,000 manufacturing jobs,
6. unemployment claims hit 50 year low,
7. lowest unemployment for blacks, Hispanics, Asians, and disabled in US history, 8.lowest unemployment for women in over 70 years,
9. lowest unemployment rate ever recorded for Americans without a high school diploma,
10. 4 million Americans off food stamps,
11. vocational training topped 4 million - highest ever,
12. highest median wage in US history .
13. Obamacare individual mandate penalty GONE,
14. FDA approved more affordable generic drugs than ever before in history. > drug companies are freezing or reversing planned price increases,
15. reformed the Medicare program to stop hospitals from overcharging low-income seniors on their drugs—saving seniors hundreds of millions of dollars,
16. Signed Right-To-Try legislation,
17. $6 billion in NEW funding to fight the opioid epidemic (the most ever),
18. Signed VA Accountability Act,
19. expanded VA telehealth services, walk-in-clinics, and same-day urgent primary and mental health care (I got surgeries and benefits from this myself),
20. United States was a net natural gas exporter for the first time since 1957,
21. withdrew the United States from the job-killing Paris Climate Accord,
22. pressured NATO allies, and they're spending $69 billion more on defense since 2016,
23. made the Space Force the 6th branch of the Armed Forces,
24. withdrew from the horrible, one-sided Iran Deal, 25. moved U.S. Embassy to Jerusalem,
25. protected Americans from terrorists with the Travel Ban, upheld by Supreme Court, 26. issued Executive Order to keep open Guantanamo Bay,
27. MCA deal,
28. reached a breakthrough agreement with the E.U. to increase U.S. exports
29. greatest number of heavily attended rallies in US history
30. net exports increased $59 Billion in 2018,
31. improved vetting and screening for refugees, and switched focus to overseas resettlement,
32. we were BUILDING THE WALL.
33. provided quality detention centers for migrant children in Southwest Key Programs
34. created 8,700 Opportunity Zones with investment incentives for companies to invest in distressed communities
35. Got Israel/UAE/Bahrain aggreement (the Abraham Accord), establishing Middle East peace
36. Defeated ISIS and killed their leaders incl. # 1 al Baghdadi.
37. Killed Iranian terrorist leader Sulemani.
38. Stopped domestic terrorist mobs by sending federal troops & National Guard
39. record of number of regulations cut, further boosting the economy
40. opened ANWR and approved Keystone XL and Dakota Access Pipelines thereby making America # 1 energy producer in the world (no other president ever did that),
41. rebuilt the US military to a $721 Billion/yr budget
42. increased wages for military personnel
43. Through the COVID pandemic, our Covid mortality rate was REDUCED from over 17,000/week in April. to about 2000/week in June. and remained very low throughout the year, as a result of the many smart things that the president has done. 90% REDUCTION. > HUGE SUCCESS.
44. Massive production of Ventilators - These were left in short supply after the Obama/Biden admin (we now have so many we're exporting them),
45. the Navy hospital ships sent to New York,
46. the stimulus checks,
47. The Task Force advice (ex. social distancing),
48. opposition/criticism of New York's dumb nursing home policies,
49. federal aid to hospitals, rapidly expanding production & distribution of medical supplies
50. travel bans (which Democrats called Trump a "racist' for),
51. Trump's advocacy of Hydroxychloriquin (now proven to be effective, despite criticism from Democrats), and Regeneron.
52. fast, continual development of a vaccine, and rapid success of Operation Warp Speed.
53. Created & signed the MISSION ACT, replacing the failed Obama Choice Act
54. Presided over the largest GDP growth (33.1%) in US history.
55. Got $ 250 Million/year to black colleges.

1631112808713.png

Can you read ? They didn't pay the one time payment, so as Trump said, they would pay in remittances, visas, and tariffs. Don't you follow the news ? They paid.
LOL

Senile, Gramps, it's because I can read, and you can't, that I know YOU posted Trump would get Mexico to make a one-time payment of $5-$10 billion.

When did they make that payment?

They paid for it, ignoramus, and I just told you (Post # 43) where the health plan is. If you didn't go get it, that's YOUR fault.

Incidentally, so you wanna talk about health ? OK. Trump had more people working than ever before, and they had health plans through their employers. They didn't need welfare health. This is something liberals always fail to recognize.

Also::
FDA approved more affordable generic drugs than ever before in history. > drug companies are freezing or reversing planned price increases,
Trump reformed the Medicare program to stop hospitals from overcharging low-income seniors on their drugs—saving seniors hundreds of millions of dollars,
Trump Signed Right-To-Try legislation,
Trump authorized $6 billion in NEW funding to fight the opioid epidemic (the most ever),
Trump signed the VA Accountability Act,
Trump expanded VA telehealth services, walk-in-clinics, and same-day urgent primary and mental health care (I got surgeries and benefits from this myself),
Trump created 8,700 Opportunity Zones with investment incentives for companies to invest in distressed communities., thereby creating jobs with health plans.
Through the COVID pandemic, our Covid mortality rate was REDUCED from over 17,000/week in April 2020, to about 2000/week in June, and remained very low throughout the year, as a result of the many smart things that the president did.
90% REDUCTION. >> HUGE SUCCESS
Massive production of Ventilators - These were left in short supply after the Obama/Biden admin (we now have so many we're exporting them),
The Navy hospital ships sent to New York and LA.
Trump boosted federal aid to hospitals, rapidly expanding production & distribution of medical supplies
Travel bans (which Democrats called Trump a "racist' for), Trump's advocacy of Hydroxychloriquin (now proven to be effective, despite criticism from Democrats), and Regeneron.
Fast, continual development of a vaccine, and rapid success of Operation Warp Speed.
Created & signed the MISSION ACT, replacing the failed Obama Choice Act
:biggrin:

So Dewey dumbfuck, no Mexico paying for the Big Beautiful Wall and no TrumpCare. Thanks for playing. You can go back under your rock now.
MAGA

LOL

Senile, Gramps, it's because I can read, and you can't, that I know YOU posted Trump would get Mexico to make a one-time payment of $5-$10 billion.

When did they make that payment?
Yeah ? Where did I post that ? I remember posting the Washington Post memo, some years ago, and again now. :biggrin:

I continually talk about Trump. I can see why you might not want to :biggrin: >>>

TRUMP ACCOMPLISHMENTS
1. RECORD positive numbers on the economy, record highs in stock market, despite Covid shutdowns
2. stopped the absurd practice of giving China unrestricted access to our valuable market, and reduced the amount of imports coming from China.
3. holding China accountable for cyber theft,
4. taking Mexico and Central American countries to task for illegal immigration,
5. created 10 million jobs in 4 months, created over 400,000 manufacturing jobs,
6. unemployment claims hit 50 year low,
7. lowest unemployment for blacks, Hispanics, Asians, and disabled in US history, 8.lowest unemployment for women in over 70 years,
9. lowest unemployment rate ever recorded for Americans without a high school diploma,
10. 4 million Americans off food stamps,
11. vocational training topped 4 million - highest ever,
12. highest median wage in US history .
13. Obamacare individual mandate penalty GONE,
14. FDA approved more affordable generic drugs than ever before in history. > drug companies are freezing or reversing planned price increases,
15. reformed the Medicare program to stop hospitals from overcharging low-income seniors on their drugs—saving seniors hundreds of millions of dollars,
16. Signed Right-To-Try legislation,
17. $6 billion in NEW funding to fight the opioid epidemic (the most ever),
18. Signed VA Accountability Act,
19. expanded VA telehealth services, walk-in-clinics, and same-day urgent primary and mental health care (I got surgeries and benefits from this myself),
20. United States was a net natural gas exporter for the first time since 1957,
21. withdrew the United States from the job-killing Paris Climate Accord,
22. pressured NATO allies, and they're spending $69 billion more on defense since 2016,
23. made the Space Force the 6th branch of the Armed Forces,
24. withdrew from the horrible, one-sided Iran Deal, 25. moved U.S. Embassy to Jerusalem,
25. protected Americans from terrorists with the Travel Ban, upheld by Supreme Court, 26. issued Executive Order to keep open Guantanamo Bay,
27. MCA deal,
28. reached a breakthrough agreement with the E.U. to increase U.S. exports
29. greatest number of heavily attended rallies in US history
30. net exports increased $59 Billion in 2018,
31. improved vetting and screening for refugees, and switched focus to overseas resettlement,
32. we were BUILDING THE WALL.
33. provided quality detention centers for migrant children in Southwest Key Programs
34. created 8,700 Opportunity Zones with investment incentives for companies to invest in distressed communities
35. Got Israel/UAE/Bahrain aggreement (the Abraham Accord), establishing Middle East peace
36. Defeated ISIS and killed their leaders incl. # 1 al Baghdadi.
37. Killed Iranian terrorist leader Sulemani.
38. Stopped domestic terrorist mobs by sending federal troops & National Guard
39. record of number of regulations cut, further boosting the economy
40. opened ANWR and approved Keystone XL and Dakota Access Pipelines thereby making America # 1 energy producer in the world (no other president ever did that),
41. rebuilt the US military to a $721 Billion/yr budget
42. increased wages for military personnel
43. Through the COVID pandemic, our Covid mortality rate was REDUCED from over 17,000/week in April. to about 2000/week in June. and remained very low throughout the year, as a result of the many smart things that the president has done. 90% REDUCTION. > HUGE SUCCESS.
44. Massive production of Ventilators - These were left in short supply after the Obama/Biden admin (we now have so many we're exporting them),
45. the Navy hospital ships sent to New York,
46. the stimulus checks,
47. The Task Force advice (ex. social distancing),
48. opposition/criticism of New York's dumb nursing home policies,
49. federal aid to hospitals, rapidly expanding production & distribution of medical supplies
50. travel bans (which Democrats called Trump a "racist' for),
51. Trump's advocacy of Hydroxychloriquin (now proven to be effective, despite criticism from Democrats), and Regeneron.
52. fast, continual development of a vaccine, and rapid success of Operation Warp Speed.
53. Created & signed the MISSION ACT, replacing the failed Obama Choice Act
54. Presided over the largest GDP growth (33.1%) in US history.
55. Got $ 250 Million/year to black colleges.

View attachment 536584

What about Space Force?
MAGA

Yet more evidence gramps is senile...

He goes from whining how Liberals need to stop talking about Trump...

... to belching ...

I continually talk about Trump. I can see why you might not want to

Yeah ? Where did I post that ? I remember posting the Washington Post memo, some years ago, and again now. :biggrin:
So let me get this straight.... YOU post how Trump says he will get Mexico to make a one-time payment to us of $5-$10 billion -- but you're sooo senile, you're now saying YOU have no recollection of ever posting that???

rotfl-gif.288736

So Dewey dumbfuck, no Mexico paying for the Big Beautiful Wall and no TrumpCare. Thanks for playing. You can go back under your rock now.
MAGA
Mexico paid, and AMERICANS got all their health care from increased EMPLOYMENT, and didn't need any stupid ACA, or any other welfare junk that liberals care about.

If Trump didn't increase a welfare program to be sucked up by illegal aliens, that's a GOOD thing. Lots of other AMERICANS, like me, get millions of $$$ worth of medical care from the VA, totally FREE. You want it ? Quit whining & join the military. :biggrin:

Forum List

Back