Who can identify the five lies in Trump’s 8:17 AM Tweet on his upcoming Stop the Steal insurrection?

So where did Trump lie?
Are you ever not a fucking moron?

Ever??

Trump initially denied knowing where the money came from to pay off Stormy Daniels to not go public with their affair...

... then later admitted he reimbursed Michael Cohen for making the payoff.

Don't be a dumb ass. You are quoting an April 7th post. Today in September 7th. Most people did support most of his policies at that time. For the most part, I still do. I also expect the further from in time we move from the (necessary by every president that was over that war) pull out, current opinions will soften. Of course, some people were really into the war, no matter how long, or what it took in blood or money, as they profited in some way. Those people will never be glad we are out and will continue to blame Biden for doing what had to be done.
Can you read ? The link is to a SEPTEMBER 3rd article. Try reading it again. Maybe you need to see the SEPTEMBER poll #s again (from a Democrat poll)

1631066282331.png

1631066321142.png

Who can list all the lies Slow Joe Biden told us about our withdrawal from Afghanistan.

Here we are again attacking the Orange Man rather than Slow Joe who just screwed up so badly even our best allies are disturbed.

Not only are the Europeans blasting Biden over Afghanistan, so is the leftist US media. Washington Post, ABC News, New York Times, CNN, MSNBC have all issued scathing denunciations of Biden, yet Biden shills in this forum still stand by him. What a JOKE.

Clearly not a lie. Still nobody has presented an alleged Trump lie. NOBODY. :biggrin:
LOLOL

Dumbfuck, the winner of the election lives in the White House. Trump lives in Mara-a-Lago. Clearly, he did not win the election. So yeah, saying he won is a lie. Dayum, you're royally fucked in the head, gramps :cuckoo:

Can you read ? The link is to a SEPTEMBER 3rd article. Try reading it again. Maybe you need to see the SEPTEMBER poll #s again (from a Democrat poll)

View attachment 536367

View attachment 536368
Can you tell it straight? You were responding to post #198 written by me on April 7. I am well aware pulling out of Afghanistan is presently unpopular with the people on the right, partly because he did not stop to clean up the mess make a smooth exit before leaving and partly because Donny had said he was going to, and even made plans appropriate to back then, but like a good Republican, could never was away from a republican war, so the pull out became another mission promised mission of the Republicans they never pulled off.

LOLOL

Dumbfuck, the winner of the election lives in the White House. Trump lives in Mara-a-Lago. Clearly, he did not win the election. So yeah, saying he won is a lie. Dayum, you're royally fucked in the head, gramps :cuckoo:
Clearly Trump won the election by a landslide. Laughingstock Biden didn't even campaign - he relied on his fraud machine to carry him through. It worked, aided by Republican cowardice. Biden got about 20 million real votes, and most of those were from illegal aliens. Ho hum. Yawn****

Election coming up in California is designed the same way. We'll see, but my guess is Newsome will win from a ton of fraud. Mail in ballots, etc - you can even write up your own ballot. It's a fiasco. Democrats know they have little popularity among Americans other than brainwashed blacks, so they import ANYBODY from ANYWHERE, by the planeloads, and turn them into Democrat votes. Country has gone to the dogs.

Last edited:
Can you tell it straight? You were responding to post #198 written by me on April 7. I am well aware pulling out of Afghanistan is presently unpopular with the people on the right, partly because he did not stop to clean up the mess make a smooth exit before leaving and partly because Donny had said he was going to, and even made plans appropriate to back then, but like a good Republican, could never was away from a republican war, so the pull out became another mission promised mission of the Republicans they never pulled off.
Whatever - the important thing now, is Biden's disapproval, which is rising fast.

Clearly Trump won the election by a landslide. Laughingstock Biden didn't even campaign - he relied on his fraud machine to carry him through. It worked, aided by Republican cowardice. Biden got about 20 million real votes, and most of those were from illegal aliens. Ho hum. Yawn****

Election coming up in California is designed the same way. We'll see, but my guess is Newsome will win from a ton of fraud. Mail in ballots, etc - you can even write up your own ballot. It's a fiasco. Democrats know they have little popularity among Americans other than brainwashed blacks, so they import ANYBODY from ANYWHERE, by the planeloads, and turn them into Democrat votes. Country has gone to the dogs.
Now you're lying. Just like Trump.

Sad, really.

Again, the winner lives at the White House. That would be Biden, not Trump.

Now you're lying. Just like Trump.

Sad, really.

Again, the winner lives at the White House. That would be Biden, not Trump.
Not lying , and just like the others, you havent presented an example of a Trump lie.

The THIEF lives at the White House. A disgrace to America how he got there, in addition to everything he's done since. All bad things.

1631069937910.png

Whatever - the important thing now, is Biden's disapproval, which is rising fast.
Save this one and remind me in 3 years. Getting out of wars ain't pretty but you don't live in it forever. At least I don't think you do. Is Nixon remembered for the mess getting out of Vietnam or for Watergate?
Try to remember, you guys don't believe in polls.

Not lying , and just like the others, you havent presented an example of a Trump lie.

The THIEF lives at the White House. A disgrace to America how he got there, in addition to everything he's done since. All bad things.

View attachment 536381
Already did. Trump lost the election. Claiming he won is a lie. So he lied and now you lie to fluff him.

Want proof? Watch this.... Prove Trump won...

Forum List

Back