Who can identify the five lies in Trump’s 8:17 AM Tweet on his upcoming Stop the Steal insurrection?

You're on "the internet". If you had the balls, you'd "look it up".

But we both know you don't.
I have no idea what lie you mean. you say he lies, you prove it. why do you always haggle when you make a claim, never confident.

You said >> "centrist, experienced moderate, Joseph Biden Jr. So far most of his policies and proposals are well accepted by the American public"

FALSE! His disapproval rate is over 50%. And on Afghanistan, it is 60% disapproval, and that is from a Democrat poll (Washington Post/ABC News), responded to just by Democrats. If Republicans had been answering this poll, and their responses were also included, Biden's disapproval % would be through the roof.

View attachment 536179

View attachment 536181
Don't be a dumb ass. You are quoting an April 7th post. Today in September 7th. Most people did support most of his policies at that time. For the most part, I still do. I also expect the further from in time we move from the (necessary by every president that was over that war) pull out, current opinions will soften. Of course, some people were really into the war, no matter how long, or what it took in blood or money, as they profited in some way. Those people will never be glad we are out and will continue to blame Biden for doing what had to be done.

Don't be a dumb ass. You are quoting an April 7th post. Today in September 7th. Most people did support most of his policies at that time. For the most part, I still do. I also expect the further from in time we move from the (necessary by every president that was over that war) pull out, current opinions will soften. Of course, some people were really into the war, no matter how long, or what it took in blood or money, as they profited in some way. Those people will never be glad we are out and will continue to blame Biden for doing what had to be done.
you must be kidding after the Afghanistan debacle. Surely you're jist.

Who can list all the lies Slow Joe Biden told us about our withdrawal from Afghanistan.

Here we are again attacking the Orange Man rather than Slow Joe who just screwed up so badly even our best allies are disturbed.

Who can list all the lies Slow Joe Biden told us about our withdrawal from Afghanistan.

Here we are again attacking the Orange Man rather than Slow Joe who just screwed up so badly even our best allies are disturbed.

demofks think Trump is still president.

They never "succeed" because you guys never accept the examples.

You could easily find them by doing a little online research, but you'd dismiss all of them too.

One of the many reasons that trying to communicate with a Trumpster is like trying to communicate with a wild-eyed Jihadi on the streets of Damascus: Pointless.
/——-/ We don’t accept the so called proof because they are either gross exaggerations or just not factual.
Here is a link that debunks the most popular Trump lie accusations. Another Set of Easily Debunked Claims of Trump ‘Lies’ Out After Campaign Kickoff

They never "succeed" because you guys never accept the examples.

You could easily find them by doing a little online research, but you'd dismiss all of them too.

One of the many reasons that trying to communicate with a Trumpster is like trying to communicate with a wild-eyed Jihadi on the streets of Damascus: Pointless.
Send us one example, shit for brains.

Here's 5,276, Einstein.

All conveniently organized by topic, and explained.

I know, I know. Fake news. The sheep response.

Why would anyone rational believe anything a prog says?

January 6, 2021 8:17 a.m.: Trump tweets: "States want to correct their votes, which they now know were based on irregularities and fraud, plus corrupt process never received legislative approval. All Mike Pence has to do is send them back to the States, AND WE WIN. Do it Mike, this is a time for extreme courage!"

That would be the first five seconds his lips were moving.

Forum List

Back