Who can identify the five lies in Trump’s 8:17 AM Tweet on his upcoming Stop the Steal insurrection?

"Obama had a better unemployment number than Trump" Faun

That is a lie.......
It IS a lie. With Trump, unemployment claims hit 50 year low.
Lowest unemployment for blacks, Hispanics, Asians, and disabled in US history, 8owest Lowest unemployment for women in over 70 years,
Lowest unemployment rate ever recorded for Americans without a high school diploma,

BULLSHIT! Obama shipped NOBODY back to Mexico. NONE. He practiced CATCH & RELEASE, which gave aliens a court date, for which they simply did not show up, and then melted into the US population.

Another example of leftist information-deprived ignorance.
Liar.

Untitled.png

It IS a lie. With Trump, unemployment claims hit 50 year low.
Lowest unemployment for blacks, Hispanics, Asians, and disabled in US history, 8owest Lowest unemployment for women in over 70 years,
Lowest unemployment rate ever recorded for Americans without a high school diploma,
That's not a real quote, gramps. Rambtard lied again. And you were dumb enough to fall for it.

FALSE! I just told you "Mexico paid more than the 5-10 Billion, in lost remittances$$$$$$" and you quoted it, so give me that crap about "paid nothing" All you're doing here is looking stupid. I mean really.

And Mexico paid more big bucks in tariffs and visa costs.

And I already refuted your dumbass comments about "3,000,000 fewer Americans" Again and again DEMOCRATS caused that.

As for your other dumbass comment about health welfare, nobody gives a fuck about it, except leftist, welfare-sucking leeches like you. Join the Army, leech.

So the Mexican government paid $0. Laughed at tRump. tRump had a net loss of 3,000,000 jobs on his watch and no healthcare bill that HE promised and said would be so easy, before it was so hard.
Thanks for playing!!!!
MAGA

Trump made us great again and he will do it again in 24.....by the way while I have the attention of a bonified lib anti Trumper....what is so bad about making America great again?...why did MAGA rile the libs so much?...don't you want to live in the greatest nation on earth?...and if not....why not?.....I'm serious...I want to know....help me understand....

Trump made us great again and he will do it again in 24.....by the way while I have the attention of a bonified lib anti Trumper....what is so bad about making America great again?...why did MAGA rile the libs so much?...don't you want to live in the greatest nation on earth?...and if not....why not?.....I'm serious...I want to know....help me understand....
What's bad about it is it implies America wasn't great. Sad for you to live in a country you think isn't great.

He divided the country more than ANY president ever has. I know that's your idea of MAGA. Ewe can keep it! A net loss of 3,000,000 jobs is making America great again? Ewe can keep it!!!!
MAGA

He divided the country more than ANY president ever has. I know that's your idea of MAGA. Ewe can keep it! A net loss of 3,000,000 jobs is making America great again? Ewe can keep it!!!!
MAGA
He divided no one...the media that hated him did that...and when you include covid shutdown to job numbers he still never lost 3 million jobs...so you are lying...sorry I tried to ask you a legitimate question....I should have known better....

He divided no one...the media that hated him did that...and when you include covid shutdown to job numbers he still never lost 3 million jobs...so you are lying...sorry I tried to ask you a legitimate question....I should have known better....
You're lying again, Rambtard...

1/2017: 145,612,000
1/2021: 142,736,000

Total jobs: -2,876,000

So why did the country have 3,000,000 less jobs then when he started. That is a loss of 3,000,000 jobs. Word salad it anyway ewe wish it doesn't change the tRumptard krytonite and that is FACTS!!!!
And no tRump divided the nation mostly because he is a dullard, pompous asshole!!! Did I mention he is a dullard and pompous and an asshole?
MAGA

Forum List

Back