Who can identify the five lies in Trump’s 8:17 AM Tweet on his upcoming Stop the Steal insurrection?

You're lying again, Rambtard...

1/2017: 145,612,000
1/2021: 142,736,000

Total jobs: -2,876,000

You can't count the lockdown year. Everybody knows that. fool.

Jobs are one of Trump's biggest accomplishments. Thanks for bringing it up. :biggrin:
With Trump, unemployment claims hit 50 year low.
Lowest unemployment for blacks, Hispanics, Asians, and disabled in US history, Lowest unemployment for women in over 70 years,
Lowest unemployment rate ever recorded for Americans without a high school diploma,

That's not 3 million and most of those job losses were temporary because of the covid shutdowns...you are being dishonest again...didn't you learn your lesson yesterday?....
Everyone knows the affect of covid closures asshole...you aren't fooling anyone....Trump made America great....look what Joe has done...and you voted for him...you are a total idiot and should never vote again....
I have posted that a dozen times, and he keep on trying to use the Covid stats as if nothing ever happened.

Poor baby, it's close enough to 3 million to call it 3 million. And you can make all the excuses you want, that's his record. That's how history recorded job growth during his pathetic one and only term.
NO, it is NOT "his record", and YOU KNOW IT, Lie Man.

I know, bringing jobs back is a horrible thing for the tardherd!!!!
tRump left office with America having almost 3,000,000 less jobs than when he started. That is MAGA in the tard world!
MAGA
NO, that was the Democrats deliberately wrecking the economy, to take away Trump's top campaign issue - the economy. They STOLE that issue from him, just like they then STOLE the election.

The numbers are what they are, Rambtard...

Code:
[/INDENT][/INDENT]
[INDENT][INDENT]Clinton ...... 22,904,000[/INDENT][/INDENT]
[INDENT][INDENT]Reagan ....... 16,128,000[/INDENT][/INDENT]
[INDENT][INDENT]Johnson ...... 12,184,000[/INDENT][/INDENT]
[INDENT][INDENT]Roosevelt .... 12,140,000[/INDENT][/INDENT]
[INDENT][INDENT]Obama ........ 11,557,000[/INDENT][/INDENT]
[INDENT][INDENT]Carter ....... 10,343,000[/INDENT][/INDENT]
[INDENT][INDENT]Nixon ......... 9,180,000[/INDENT][/INDENT]
[INDENT][INDENT]Truman ........ 8,698,000[/INDENT][/INDENT]
[INDENT][INDENT]Biden ......... 4,454,000[/INDENT][/INDENT]
[INDENT][INDENT]Kennedy ....... 3,572,000[/INDENT][/INDENT]
[INDENT][INDENT]Eisenhower .... 3,539,000[/INDENT][/INDENT]
[INDENT][INDENT]GHW Bush ...... 2,633,000[/INDENT][/INDENT]
[INDENT][INDENT]Ford .......... 2,071,000[/INDENT][/INDENT]
[INDENT][INDENT]GW Bush ....... 1,357,000[/INDENT][/INDENT]
[INDENT][INDENT]Trump ........ -2,876,000[/INDENT][/INDENT]
[INDENT][INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT]
[INDENT][INDENT]Democrat ..... 85,852,000[/INDENT][/INDENT]
[INDENT][INDENT]Republican ... 32,032,000

Looking at history shows one must be a fucking rambtard to vote Republican for president. :cuckoo:
FAKE numbers from a FAKE poster. Ho hum. :slap: :whip:

LOL

You have yet to prove I lied about anything. Even worse, you got caught making up a quote I never said and ascribing it to me.
He doesn't HAVE TO prove you have lied. YOU have been doing that in total OBVIOUSNESS. :doubt:

I have challenged liberals dozens of times to present ONE lie that Trump has ever told. To this day, none have ever succeeded in doing that.
That is a laughingstock shill article. Now you may present ONE lie from Trump (in YOUR words) if you think you can.

Easy peasy!

Here's Trump just ten days before his inauguration: Trump Vows To Immediately Repeal, Replace ‘Imploding’ Obamacare

In his first press conference since the election, President-Elect Donald Trump called “Obamacare” a “total disaster” and vowed to repeal and replace it immediately.

Trump said a replacement for “Obamacare” will be offered with the confirmation of his health secretary.

Trump's health secretary, Tom Price, was confirmed on February 10, 2017: Tom Price Is Confirmed as Health Secretary

No sign of that repeal and replace has ever shown itself.

And you poor dumb cucks never caught on it was all a giant hoax.

You've heard the expression, "Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice shame on me."

How many times has Trump fooled you on Obamacare repeal and replace alone? Way more than two times, this much is certain.

And the huckster continued to peddle his snake oil into his last year as President:

'Fox News Sunday' interview with President Trump

WALLACE: But you've been in office three and a half years, you don't have a plan.

TRUMP: Well, we haven't had. Excuse me. You heard me yesterday. We're signing a health care plan within two weeks, a full and complete health care plan that the Supreme Court decision on DACA gave me the right to do. So we're going to solve -- we're going to sign an immigration plan, a health care plan, and various other plans. And nobody will have done what I'm doing in the next four weeks. The Supreme Court gave the president of the United States powers that nobody thought the president had, by approving, by doing what they did -- their decision on DACA. And DACA's going to be taken care of also. But we're getting rid of it because we're going to replace it with something much better. What we got rid of already, which was most of Obamacare, the individual mandate. And that I've already won on. And we won also on the Supreme Court. But the decision by the Supreme Court on DACA allows me to do things on immigration, on health care, on other things that we've never done before. And you're going to find it to be a very exciting two weeks.

That was July 19, 2020. Did Trump come through on his promise?

Nope!

You're welcome.

Here's Trump just ten days before his inauguration: Trump Vows To Immediately Repeal, Replace ‘Imploding’ Obamacare

In his first press conference since the election, President-Elect Donald Trump called “Obamacare” a “total disaster” and vowed to repeal and replace it immediately.

Trump said a replacement for “Obamacare” will be offered with the confirmation of his health secretary.

Trump's health secretary, Tom Price, was confirmed on February 10, 2017: Tom Price Is Confirmed as Health Secretary

You've heard the expression, "Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice shame on me."

How many times has Trump fooled you on Obamacare repeal and replace alone? Way more than two times, this much is certain.

And the huckster continued to peddle his snake oil into his last year as President:

WALLACE: But you've been in office three and a half years, you don't have a plan.

TRUMP: Well, we haven't had. Excuse me. You heard me yesterday. We're signing a health care plan within two weeks, a full and complete health care plan that the Supreme Court decision on DACA gave me the right to do. So we're going to solve -- we're going to sign an immigration plan, a health care plan, and various other plans. And nobody will have done what I'm doing in the next four weeks. The Supreme Court gave the president of the United States powers that nobody thought the president had, by approving, by doing what they did -- their decision on DACA. And DACA's going to be taken care of also. But we're getting rid of it because we're going to replace it with something much better. What we got rid of already, which was most of Obamacare, the individual mandate. And that I've already won on. And we won also on the Supreme Court. But the decision by the Supreme Court on DACA allows me to do things on immigration, on health care, on other things that we've never done before. And you're going to find it to be a very exciting two weeks.

Nope!

You're welcome.
So where is the lie??? he may have over estimated the help from congress but I don't see a lie....

Easy peasy!

Nope!

You're welcome.
A prediction can't be a lie, dumbass.

That is a laughingstock shill article. Now you may present ONE lie from Trump (in YOUR words) if you think you can.

So where is the lie??? he may have over estimated the help from congress but I don't see a lie....

He never offered up a replacement. Ever.

He told you rubes over and over and over he would.

A prediction can't be a lie, dumbass.

That's a flat out lie. Trump never offered up a replacement. But he knows you blind goldfish will forget his lies five minutes after he tells them. He counts on that.

Forum List

Back