Who can identify the five lies in Trump’s 8:17 AM Tweet on his upcoming Stop the Steal insurrection?

I've already linked to over 30 thousand lies Trump told.

As for getting people killed, Trump has the blood of 600,000 dead Americans on his hands. Because he thought Covid was one big hoax.
I'm not asking for a link, g5000. I'm asking YOU. And so far, you haven't delivered.

Only a total DUPE believes that 600,000 people died from Covid in America. CDC debunked that in May 2020. Liberals dont know anything. And Trump is the #1 HERO in America regarding Covid. Looks like I have to go all through it again. One information-deprived leftist after another.

FDA approved more affordable generic drugs than ever before in history. > drug companies are freezing or reversing planned price increases,
Trump reformed the Medicare program to stop hospitals from overcharging low-income seniors on their drugs—saving seniors hundreds of millions of dollars,
Trump Signed Right-To-Try legislation,
Trump authorized $6 billion in NEW funding to fight the opioid epidemic (the most ever),
Trump signed the VA Accountability Act,
Trump expanded VA telehealth services, walk-in-clinics, and same-day urgent primary and mental health care (I got surgeries and benefits from this myself),
Trump created 8,700 Opportunity Zones with investment incentives for companies to invest in distressed communities., thereby creating jobs with health plans.
Through the COVID pandemic, our Covid mortality rate was REDUCED from over 17,000/week in April 2020, to about 2000/week in June, and remained very low throughout the year, as a result of the many smart things that the president did.
90% REDUCTION. >> HUGE SUCCESS
Massive production of Ventilators - These were left in short supply after the Obama/Biden admin (we now have so many we're exporting them),
The Navy hospital ships sent to New York and LA.
Trump boosted federal aid to hospitals, rapidly expanding production & distribution of medical supplies
Travel bans (which Democrats called Trump a "racist' for), Trump's advocacy of Hydroxychloriquin (now proven to be effective, despite criticism from Democrats), and Regeneron.
Fast, continual development of a vaccine, and rapid success of Operation Warp Speed.
Created & signed the MISSION ACT, replacing the failed Obama Choice Act
:biggrin:

Michigan is a great state. I’ve gotten tremendous business to go to Michigan. Michigan is one of the reasons I ran. I was honored in Michigan long before I thought about — I was honored as the Man of the Year in Michigan at a big event.

And I got up — and I remember so well. I spoke — probably just five, six years before I even thought about running for President.
So how do you attest this to be a lie? Got a source ? Got a link ? Got anything ?Upon what do you base ? Is this a hunch ?

If Trump ever did tell any lie, that would be like a pebble next to a mountain, in comparison with Biden's constant non-stop lying.

Click to watch this video, if you've got the guts >>>

Ooooooo! Do double-dog dare me to watch it? :lol:

From a guy who won't read the link to Trump's 30,000+ lies. But we already know what screaming hypocrites Trumpies are.

From a guy who said use your own words.

A Faux New story whining about Biden has nothing to do with Trump's lies.

“I’m going to be working for you. I’m not going to have time to go play golf. Bleev me...Bleev me...Bleev me, folks." - Donald Trump, August 8, 2016

When Trump says "bleev me" three times, it's a sure sign he is lying.

Daytime visits to golf clubs since inauguration, with evidence of playing golf on at least 150 visits. Our last recorded outing was on December 30, 2020.

Here is what Trump said on the White House lawn about the bill which repealed pieces of Obamacare, and which did not replace Obamacare:

“Make no mistake,” (one!) the president said at one point,this is a repeal and a replace of Obamacare, make no mistake (two!) about it. Make no mistake.”(three!)

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...donald-trump-promised/?utm_term=.e5e1b3b65072

I can literally do this all day, dipshit.

This is hilarous. You NEVER question Trump's bullshit claims.

Trump told this lie in June 2019: Trump to go ahead with tariffs on Mexico even as US stocks slide

In the above link, you can see the trade deficit in 2018 was $77.7 billion. 2017 was $69 billion. 2016 was $63 billion.

You can go down the whole chart and see it was never $100 billion. Not until the year 2019 ended at $99.8 billion, and 2020 ended with $113.7 billion.

Trump actually INCREASED the deficit with Mexico after whining about it.

Unlike Trump, I can back up my claims, dumbass.

He lied.
HA HA.
This is hilarous. You NEVER question Trump's bullshit claims.

Trump told this lie in June 2019: Trump to go ahead with tariffs on Mexico even as US stocks slide

In the above link, you can see the trade deficit in 2018 was $77.7 billion. 2017 was $69 billion. 2016 was $63 billion.

You can go down the whole chart and see it was never $100 billion. Not until the year 2019 ended at $99.8 billion, and 2020 ended with $113.7 billion.

Trump actually INCREASED the deficit with Mexico after whining about it.

Unlike Trump, I can back up my claims, dumbass.

He lied.
You failed again. Your link article is dated June 2019. At that time, the Mexican trade deficit was close to $100 billion, so it is just like people say a number that is a round number that is close to the actual. People speak that way all the time. That's not lying.

Also, in none of your examples is there any proof that Trump said anything incorrect and even if it would have been, there would be nothing to show if he was just mistaken. That s also isn't lying

You wanna see lying ? Look a video of Lyin' Biden telling us that he was not going to withdraw US troops, until all Americans were out of Afghanistan. Total baldfaced lie.
See Post # 394.

“I’m going to be working for you. I’m not going to have time to go play golf. Bleev me...Bleev me...Bleev me, folks." - Donald Trump, August 8, 2016

When Trump says "bleev me" three times, it's a sure sign he is lying.

Daytime visits to golf clubs since inauguration, with evidence of playing golf on at least 150 visits. Our last recorded outing was on December 30, 2020.

No evidence to establish a lie. Trump might have thought he was NOT GOING TO have time to play golf. You are jumping to conclusions. That doesn't rate.
I still see no evidence of a lie.

"Our military is now regaining strength like it's never had before. We had budgets of $700 billion -- far, far more than ever before. And this year, $716 billion."

Elsewhere in the bill, lawmakers agreed to $725 billion in Defense programs, including $158.7 billion for overseas combat.

we need to know who Trump was talking to that day in detail, minute by minute, second by second, frame by frame...this was a terrorist attack, and the former president was right in the middle of it...he caused it, my friends!

HA HA.

You failed again. Your link article is dated June 2019. At that time, the Mexican trade deficit was close to $100 billion
[/QUOTE]

Nope. It did not achieve $100 billion until the end of the year.

Nice try. You made up some bullshit. Just like Trump! He'd be so proud of you!

You wanna see lying ? Look a video of Lyin' Biden telling us that he was not going to withdraw US troops, until all Americans were out of Afghanistan. Total baldfaced lie.
See Post # 394.
This is a topic about Trump's lies. Nice red herring you have there.

No wonder you claim you have never seen evidence of Trump's lies.

"LA-LA-LA I CAN'T HEAR YOU!"

Here is what Trump said on the White House lawn about the bill which repealed pieces of Obamacare, and which did not replace Obamacare:

“Make no mistake,” (one!) the president said at one point,this is a repeal and a replace of Obamacare, make no mistake (two!) about it. Make no mistake.”(three!)

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...donald-trump-promised/?utm_term=.e5e1b3b65072

I can literally do this all day, dipshit.
A "replace" is not necessaily a 100% replace. Just like defunding the police is nit necessarily 100% defunding. In New York City, the New York Times and New York Post both have said the mayor (Bill DeBlasio) defunded the police , and they still say it now. He didn't defund the NYPD totally. He did defund it partially. Get it ?

So when you call somebody "dipshit", you better make sure you're not continously falling on your face, like you're doing here, right now.

1631148296753.png

"I'll be honest. Mexico made $100 billion on average over the last 10 years, a hundred billion."

I already proved in post 400 this is a lie. A blatant YUGE lie.

Nope. It did not achieve $100 billion until the end of the year.
Nice try. You made up some bullshit. Just like Trump! He'd be so proud of you!

This is a topic about Trump's lies. Nice red herring you have there.
No wonder you claim you have never seen evidence of Trump's lies.

Not good when you try to refute something, and what you try to refute till stands 100% in spite of your pathetic attempt. Once again, At that time, the Mexican trade deficit was close to $100 billion, so it is just like people say a number that is a round number that is close to the actual. People speak that way all the time. That's not lying. Some people have to be told TWICE.

Still see no evidence of Trump lying. I should tell you, lots of people have tried to show Trump "lies" to me. None of them have ever succeeded, and at this point it looks like you are just another one of them. You're going nowhere fast.

A "replace" is not necessaily a 100% replace. Just like defunding the police is nit necessarily 100% defunding. In New York City, the New York Times and New York Post both have said the mayor (Bill DeBlasio) defunded the police , and they still say it now. He didn't defund the NYPD totally. He did defund it partially. Get it ?

So when you call somebody "dipshit", you better make sure you're not continously falling on your face, like you're doing here, right now.

View attachment 536771
It was not a repeal, dumbass. A repeal is a repeal.

Nor was it a replacement.

Trump hoaxed you and you sit there and swallow his piss. What a cuck.

He never offered a replacement, either.

"We're taking care of our veterans like never before. We just approved, after 44 years -- they've been trying to get it -- Veterans Choice."

Trump loves telling this lie. What a douche!

"I'll be honest. Mexico made $100 billion on average over the last 10 years, a hundred billion."

I already proved in post 400 this is a lie. A blatant YUGE lie.

Sorry. I don't see how you proved a damn thing. And with the amount of times you have tried (and failed), it's apparent you are just flailing around in the dark.

I've given you more than enough time and enough chances, and you haven't produced. I'm not wasting any more time with you, and all your wild claims. Dinner time now for me. Offline. See YA.

Forum List

Back