Who can identify the five lies in Trump’s 8:17 AM Tweet on his upcoming Stop the Steal insurrection?

"We're taking care of our veterans like never before. We just approved, after 44 years -- they've been trying to get it -- Veterans Choice."

Trump loves telling this lie. What a douche!

Fool. He was talking about the MISSION Act (an outgrowth revision of the Obama's earlier Choice Act.) Not a lie to refer to it with the old name. Pheeew!

We're, by far, the biggest economy in the world. We weren't when I first came.

You have to be incredibly retarded to bleev this horseshit.

Sorry. I don't see how you proved a damn thing. And with the amount of times you have tried (and failed), it's apparent you are just flailing around in the dark.

I've given you more than enough time and enough chances, and you haven't produced. I'm not wasting any more time with you, and all your wild claims. Dinner time now for me. Offline. See YA.
I knew you would run away and claim you have not seen evidence of Trump's lies.

The willful blindness of you Trumpies is dazzling and breathtaking. Seriously.

Fool. He was talking about the MISSION Act (an outgrowth revision of the Obama's earlier Choice Act.) Not a lie to refer to it with the old name. Pheeew!
He said, "We just approved, after 44 years -- they've been trying to get it -- Veterans Choice."

He was clearly trying to take credit for Obama's Choice Act. He told this lie countless times, including the "44 years" horseshit.

He would always say "Choice". He did not misspeak. He was willfully lying.

You're crazy, puppy. Your own posts are evidence. :rolleyes:
Nice post, Peewee, it reveals the limits of your intellect.

2ua9ox.jpg

I have posted that a dozen times, and he keep on trying to use the Covid stats as if nothing ever happened.
LOLOL

It's hysterical how you DON'T want to count job losses during covid but you DO want to count job gains.

TFB, gramps. They ALL count.

tenor.gif

He doesn't HAVE TO prove you have lied. YOU have been doing that in total OBVIOUSNESS. :doubt:
LOL

Dumbfuck, it's not that he doesn't have to prove I lied... he can't quote me telling a lie because I didn't. That's why he lied and made up a phoney quote I didn't say and then falsely ascribed it to me.

That's not a lie.
Of course it's a lie. Like every election, the 2020 election was certified by all 50 states and the U.S. Congress; and you have no proof the election was stolen. Sorry, but, waaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!! doesn't make Trump the winner. It makes him the liar.

Lie: Lyin' Donald Trump said he would provide an Obamacare repeal and replacement package immediately. After he was elected, he then promised the same thing "in two weeks" so often it became a running joke.

Truth: Lyin' Donald Trump never provided an Obamacare repeal or replacement. See posts 434, 435, and 436.

Trump lied.

Lie: Lyin' Donald Trump whined for YEARS about Obama's golf outings (which the tard herd parroted ceaselessly). He then promised he was going to be "too busy" to "go golf".

Truth: Lyin' Donald Trump golfed 308 times while President (which the tard herd was completely silent about). He visited his properties 500 times, which is one third of his presidency.

Trump lied.

Lie: Lyin' Donald Trump said he did not know about the hush money payment to Stormy Daniels.

Truth: "David Dennison" reimbursed Michael Cohen for the Stormy Daniels payment.

Trump lied.

Lie: Lyin' Donald Trump claimed 156 times he got the Choice Act passed after others tried for "44 years".

Truth: The Choice Act was signed into law by Barack Obama in 2014.

Trump lied.

Lie: Lyin' Donald Trump said his $700 billion defense budget was "far, far more than ever before".

Truth: Barack Obama's defense budget for 2011 was $725 billion.

Trump lies far, far more than anyone else.

Lie: Lyin' Donald Trump claimed he was awarded Michigan Man of the Year.

Truth: Never happened.

Trump lied.

Lie: Lyin' Donald Trump claimed we had a $500 billion trade deficit "and $600 billion" with China.

Truth: We've never had a $500 billion trade deficit with China, much less $600 billion. The highest trade deficit we've ever had with China was $418 billion under Trump.

Trump lied.

Lie: Lyin' Donald Trump claimed we had a $100 billion trade deficit with Mexico "for the past ten years".

Truth: The only time we met or exceeded a $100 billion trade deficit with Mexico was in Trump's last two years, AFTER he made that claim.

Trump lied.

Lie: Lyin' Donald Trump claimed we weren't the world's biggest economy when he was elected, and then we were after he came along.

Truth: We have been the world's biggest economy since 1890.

Trump lied.

And I haven't even mentioned Crooked Donald's fraudulent "university" which robbed the elderly, yet.

In the face of Lyin' Donald Trump's prolific, pathological lying, the tard herd turns into a pack of willfully blind, submissive cucks.
CENTER]

Last edited:
trump-campaigning.jpg

On Day One, ObamaCare is gone!

trump-campaigning-2.jpg

My replacement is beautiful. Bleev me. Terrific. You are going to get tired of being healthy. Bleev me. Bleev me...

trump-rally.jpg

trump-smirk.jpg

I also have some waterfront property and a bridge I want to sell you.

trump-wins.jpg

ryan-with-trump.jpg

Congratulations, Mr. President! Just hand me your health care plan, and I'll get it passed immediately.

trump-yelling.jpg

I thought YOU had a plan.

paul-ryan-angry.jpg

Oh no you don't! You said YOU had a "beautiful" plan!

trump-yelling-2.jpg

And that plan was to take credit for YOUR plan! That's how my scams work!

ryan-exasperated.jpg

Jesus Christ...

trump-yelling-3.jpg

You've had SEVEN YEARS to come up with a replacement! And you don't have one!?!?

trump-exasperated.jpg

Jesus Christ...

Last edited:
Healthcare Reform

"On day one
of the Trump Administration, we will ask Congress to immediately deliver a full repeal of Obamacare.

"However, it is not enough to simply repeal this terrible legislation. We will work with Congress to make sure we have a series of reforms ready for implementation that follow free market principles and that will restore economic freedom and certainty to everyone in this country."

Healthcare Reform

Trump deleted that page from his campaign web site after he was elected.

He KNEW he was lying.

Last edited:
Trump's repeal and replace lie was preserved on the Wayback Machine:

Biden lies about rescuing all Americans from Afghanistan, who are being executed by the Taliban right now, and liberals talk about Stormy Daniels.
When a challenge is accepted and handily won, the Trumpies never fail to throw out red herrings, tu quoques, and straw men to cover up their profound embarrassment. :lol:

Forum List

Back