Who can identify the five lies in Trump’s 8:17 AM Tweet on his upcoming Stop the Steal insurrection?

With NO president, because the economy was in an artificial status in lockdowns, with Pelosi blocking stimulus.
LOLOLOL

You're beyond demented, gramps. Numbers don't just disappear from memory just because you don't like them. They are what they are. And despite your constipation, they are counted on Trump's watch. Just like abysmal jobs numbers in 2009 are counted against Obama even though he wasn't responsible for the Great Recession.

LOLOLOL

You're beyond demented, gramps. Numbers don't just disappear from memory just because you don't like them. They are what they are. And despite your constipation, they are counted on Trump's watch. Just like abysmal jobs numbers in 2009 are counted against Obama even though he wasn't responsible for the Great Recession.
Still jerking off over your hatred for Trump I see...just can't get Trump out of your puny little brain...Buuuuaaahahahahaha

LOL

Poor, demented Rambtard ... doesn't even occur to him he's still talking about Trump too.
No I talking about you talking about Trump....again....you can't stop...you must know he would beat Joe like a red headed step child if the election were held today.....

No I talking about you talking about Trump....again....you can't stop...you must know he would beat Joe like a red headed step child if the election were held today.....
LOL

Suuure, Rambtard, whatever makes you feel better about yourself.

LOL

Suuure, Rambtard, whatever makes you feel better about yourself.
Hey where is Faun???? I don't know check the hate Trump threads...oh there he is......my God dude...the guy has been out of office for a year and a half....

Hey where is Faun???? I don't know check the hate Trump threads...oh there he is......my God dude...the guy has been out of office for a year and a half....
LOL

Rambtard, you still wail about Obama and he's been out of office for 5 years. According to your deformed brain, that means he lives in your head rent free and you can't get over him. You just love that black meat, don'tcha?

LOL

Rambtard, you still wail about Obama and he's been out of office for 5 years. According to your deformed brain, that means he lives in your head rent free and you can't get over him. You just love that black meat, don'tcha?
I never waste my time in magic Kenyan threads...he is old news and the reason we are where we are in Afghanistan....with his right hand man Joe.....

I never waste my time in magic Kenyan threads...he is old news and the reason we are where we are in Afghanistan....with his right hand man Joe.....
LOL

You just can't stop lying, can ya? Here you are, posting about Obama...

Keep slurping, Rambtard.

LOL

You just can't stop lying, can ya? Here you are, posting about Obama...

Keep slurping, Rambtard.
Come to think of it its been a while since I've seen an anti Obama thread...so you are wrong again....you have a problem and should talk to someone about your addiction to Trump.....

Still jerking off over your hatred for Trump I see...just can't get Trump out of your puny little brain...Buuuuaaahahahahaha

O'rly?

4 prisoners Obama exchanged for Bowe Berghdahl now in senior Taliban posts​

Still jerking off over your hatred for Obama I see...just can't get Obama out of your puny little brain...Buuuuaaahahahahaha

Come to think of it its been a while since I've seen an anti Obama thread...so you are wrong again....you have a problem and should talk to someone about your addiction to Trump.....
LOL

Seriously, Rambtard? Even after I posted a link to your post about Obama, you still deny it? That black meat is fucking with your head. So you didn't post this, huh?

Untitled.jpg

O'rly?

Still jerking off over your hatred for Obama I see...just can't get Obama out of your puny little brain...Buuuuaaahahahahaha
I just posted the report as it came in...didn't comment further....

LOL

Seriously, Rambtard? Even after I posted a link to your post about Obama, you still deny it? That black meat is fucking with your head. So you didn't post this, huh?

Go ahead...I'm waiting...but no way you can find as many as you have with Trump....

Go ahead...I'm waiting...but no way you can find as many as you have with Trump....
So? Trump's only been out of office for 8 months compared to Obama who's been out for 4 years and 8 months. Not to mention, Trump works hard to keep himself in the news everyday still while Obama isn't heard from often.

Keep slurpin', Rambtard.

:abgg2q.jpg:

So? Trump's only been out of office for 8 months compared to Obama who's been out for 4 years and 8 months. Not to mention, Trump works hard to keep himself in the news everyday still while Obama isn't heard from often.

Keep slurpin', Rambtard.

:abgg2q.jpg:
Obama was in the news for staffing the new Taliban senior leadership....Trump is not in the news for anything but lube lotion for snowflakes like you....you can't beat me Faun....

No I didn't...I just said on post # 453 that I reported it as it came in on FOX...you can't beat me Faun...never have and never will...
You're lying again, Liar...

Come to think of it its been a while since I've seen an anti Obama thread...

Yet here you are, posting on one just the other day...

4 prisoners Obama exchanged for Bowe Berghdahl now in senior Taliban posts​

Forum List

Back