Who Can't Wait To Not See Or Hear The Name "Trump" Anymore?

I ....

• ...can't wait to not hear or see the name "Trump" anymore!!

• ...don't really care one way or the other.

• ...will always think of Donald Trump, while awake or asleep. Always!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Who the hell cares? Bill knew how to lead, she knows how to whine, it has always been that way and I don't see any reason she will change. She is a morally and ethically a disaster

I repeat, Bill will be in the Whitehouse for another four years. You think he's going to be baking cupcakes the whole time? Hillary may be tough, but Bill still wears the pants at the end of the day...unless he's got them off again...well...anyway, he was a good leader!

Baloney, Bill spent most of his days getting out of the way of Hillary, he wears a dress around her. She is a disaster.

I'm just sick of Trump's constant whining. Not that at times he doesn't have a legitimate beef, but from the very start of the primaries it was "poor me" with the guy. As a kid he must have been a spoiled little brat demanding everything his own way and probably pouting until he got it.

I'm just sick of Trump's constant whining. Not that at times he doesn't have a legitimate beef, but from the very start of the primaries it was "poor me" with the guy. As a kid he must have been a spoiled little brat demanding everything his own way and probably pouting until he got it.
Oh yeah.....

I hope I live long enough that we stop hearing the name "Clinton".

Since '92 America has had to deal with the Clinton circus, and unfortunately it looks as though the circus has returned front and center for at least another four years.

I hope I live long enough that we stop hearing the name "Clinton".

Since '92 America has had to deal with the Clinton circus, and unfortunately it looks as though the circus has returned front and center for at least another four years.
Yeah, I particularly hated the part of the Clinton Administration where our nation flourished economically better than it had in many decades. That just sucked.

Forum List

Back