Who cares what Putin thinks

facepalm-statue.jpg

....Harris said???

Joining NATO is part of Ukranian Constitution ratified after the 2014 Maidan revolution.

The way you dolts work overtime to excuse Putin's war of choice is trully pathetic.
Pootin has plans to invade NATO for some time. He was hoping trump would be in office so he could just walk into Kyiv.

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK
What is it you think you refuted?

And btw, do you see those Green countries? Putin has just ensured that they will be blue in short order.
The actions of Pootin will go down in history as one of the biggest blunders of all time.

-He has strengthens NATO like never before
-He has shown his army as second rate
-He has destroyed his country's economy
-He has killed tens of thousands of Russian and Ukrainians
-He has turned himself into a pariah and war criminal

You cannot logistically support an invasion into Russia from the baltics. If they tried, they would have been invaded as well.

Ukraine is militarily more important than the baltics, geographically, etc.
Yet Article 5 would require all NATO countries to come to the aid of any Baltic member state that came into conflict with Russia. Imho, Putin had been warning for twenty years about NATO expansion, and Ukraine was his last red line.

Last edited:
What is it you think you refuted?

And btw, do you see those Green countries? Putin has just ensured that they will be blue in short order.
Those "(t)hree countries on Russian border are NATO members never any attacks against Russia or its incursion into its territory" participate in a hostile military alliance which has proven by its actions it wants to affect regime change in Russia. If Sweden and Finland decide to join NATO, that will bring the planet one step closer to doomsday.
Baltic_Sea_map.png
You seem to have difficulty accepting the obvious: the USA is still the biggest purvey of violence on in this world.

Yep, there is no Russians detroying everything in sight in Ukraine.

It's Ukranians that are destroying everything. Ukrainians killing almost 300 of their own in that Theater building?
I have no way of knowing the truth about what's happening in Mariupol and neither do you. I do know one side earns a profit from NATO arms sales on the killing while my side does not, so why don't you tell me when has capitalism ever existed without killing civilians for profit?

Mariupol—Civilians denounce the crimes of the fighters of the neo-nazi Azov Regiment | MR Online

"As we deliver the last of our food supplies and baby nappies to the fifth village in our humanitarian mission near Sartana, a man comes out of the house where he is staying and starts talking to us.

"We discover that he has recently managed to flee Mariupol, after three weeks of horror.

"I ask him if he knows by any chance what really happened in the Mariupol maternity hospital and theatre, about which the Western media have recently made their headlines.

"And there surprise, Nikolay knows what happened there, he saw with his own eyes, how the maternity hospital was transformed into a military position and a firing position by the fighters of the Azov regiment (which he still calls Azov battalion by the way).

"He confirms that the hospital had been evacuated to another area and was therefore no longer in working order.

"He also explains that the dramatic theatre in Mariupol was not destroyed at all by a bombing by the Russian army, but that the fighters of the Azov regiment blew it up!:stir:

"See Nikolay’s interview with English subtitles..."

I have no way of knowing the truth about what's happening in Mariupol and neither do you. I do know one side earns a profit from NATO arms sales on the killing while my side does not, so why don't you tell me when has capitalism ever existed without killing civilians for profit?

Mariupol—Civilians denounce the crimes of the fighters of the neo-nazi Azov Regiment | MR Online

"As we deliver the last of our food supplies and baby nappies to the fifth village in our humanitarian mission near Sartana, a man comes out of the house where he is staying and starts talking to us.

"We discover that he has recently managed to flee Mariupol, after three weeks of horror.

"I ask him if he knows by any chance what really happened in the Mariupol maternity hospital and theatre, about which the Western media have recently made their headlines.

"And there surprise, Nikolay knows what happened there, he saw with his own eyes, how the maternity hospital was transformed into a military position and a firing position by the fighters of the Azov regiment (which he still calls Azov battalion by the way).

"He confirms that the hospital had been evacuated to another area and was therefore no longer in working order.

"He also explains that the dramatic theatre in Mariupol was not destroyed at all by a bombing by the Russian army, but that the fighters of the Azov regiment blew it up!:stir:

"See Nikolay’s interview with English subtitles..."

Yep, no truth can be known....proceeds to spread blatantly bullshit state propaganda from the country where you get 15 years in jail for just calling a war in Ukraine what it is.

How fucking stupid can you be?

Yep, no truth can be known....proceeds to spread blatantly bullshit state propaganda from the country where you get 15 years in jail for just calling a war in Ukraine what it is.

How fucking stupid can you be?
I bet you've never heard this profoundly truthful statement.…

“The first casualty of war is truth.” Learn it. Memorize it!

facepalm-statue.jpg

....Harris said???

Joining NATO is part of Ukranian Constitution ratified after the 2014 Maidan revolution.

The way you dolts work overtime to excuse Putin's war of choice is trully pathetic.
Putin is an.animal. The MAGA nuts that support him are the same.

Putin's war of aggression on Ukraine would not have been necessary without decades of US attempts at regime change which began in 1949.
Russia’s menacing of Ukraine is unlikely to induce NATO to retreat
20220108_FBM994.png

The current proxy war between the US and Russia would not be happening in Ukraine today absent the US supported coup in 2014 which replaced a corrupt, yet democratically elected president, with an equally corrupt US puppet followed by another equally corrupt US puppet.

Zelensky (another US puppet) ended that in 2019 when his campaign was funded by this Ukrainian oligarch
Kolomoisky%20Zelensky.jpg

The same billionaire also funded Zelensky's television show which launched his career in "public service."

Do you think that was a coincidence?

How an embattled Ukrainian oligarch has kept his grip on an economic empire
The fallacy in your anaylsis is that the baltics were only admitted to Nato after Putin threatened their borders. And now, thanks to Putin's aggression, any peace in Ukraine will have to be protected with Nato

Putin is an.animal. The MAGA nuts that support him are the same.
George is not a Maga nut, and some people profess neutrality and isolationism, but .... it failed repeatedly. I suspect most Maga "nuts" are simply Trumpofiles. And Trump's motives with Russia ARE suspect and always have been. The boy geniuses bragged that Russia provides most of their funding. Trump, however, has for decades complained Nato is a waste, all the while paying kickbacks and laundering money for despots.

The fallacy in your anaylsis is that the baltics were only admitted to Nato after Putin threatened their borders. And now, thanks to Putin's aggression, any peace in Ukraine will have to be protected with Nato
Putin has shown the world how feckless and poor his army is against the small Ukrainian military. NATO forces would destroy the demoralized Russians soldiers.

Putin has shown the world how feckless and poor his army is against the small Ukrainian military. NATO forces would destroy the demoralized Russians soldiers.
Poland is no joke, but they don't have our "slightly used" Abrams tanks yet. The UK is absolutely no joke. Germany has no armed forces to speak of, yet, but their W. German forces of years gone by were at least as good as the US. But yeah, Russia looks slightly more competent than was Serbia.

Morning Joe | MSNBC Morning Joe Live with Joe Scarborough Putin is going to do what Putin does, and he already has.

Critics of Biden for calling Putin out for what he really is, are people afraid to call a spade a spade, or they support Russia.

I mean seriously folks, at this point, do you think appeasing Putin with soft language is going to stop him from bombing children's hospitals or any civilian living quarters? The guy is a mad man. A war criminal. A genocidal maniac. He's no genius like Trump has called him. If he were really a genius, he wouldn't be bogged down with his military right now.

Ukranian's aren't fighting to steal land like Putin. They are trying to keep there's. In the mean time, Putin commits mass murder. You tell them Joe. Don't be afraid to call him for what he is. We have your back. We don't support Putin's imperialistic massacre like some of these Trump stooges in this country.
Anyone who doesn't care what the person who controls the world second-largest nuclear arsenal thinks is a damned fool. This thread has clearly identified them

I bet you've never heard this profoundly truthful statement.…

“The first casualty of war is truth.” Learn it. Memorize it!
You've lost the bet.

You've also missed the point of what you quoted - it is incoherent to say that the truth cannot be known, but then spread one-sided Russian propaganda.

You want to claim nothing can be known? That you can't belive your lying eyes about the devastation in Ukraine? That you can't trust your brain to tell who is spreading blatant lies? Fine, then just stick to that dead-end defeatism and stop making claims about whats going on there.

Last edited:
You've lost the bet.

You've also missed the point of what you quoted - it is incoherent to say that the truth cannot be known, but then spread one-sided Russian propaganda.

You want to claim nothing can be known? That you can't belive your lying eyes about the devastation in Ukraine? That you can't trust your brain to tell who is spreading blatant lies? Fine, then just stick to that dead-end defeatism and stop making claims about whats going on there.
Who’s spreading one-sided Russian propaganda?

Looks like to me you are the one spreading one-sided establishment propaganda.

Who‘s claiming nothing can be known?

Stop being a doofus.

LOLOLOLOL

Tell Ukraine how feckless the Russian army is, it's only surrounding 80% of the population and bombing the shjt out of them with impunity.

How many star-spangled bombs are falling on hospitals in Yemen, Loon?
232559_photo_of_man_and_charred_car_msf_hospital_abs_yemen.jpg

Yemen: Evidence indicates US-made bomb was used in attack on MSF hospital

There would be no hot war in Ukraine today without US pushing NATO to Russian borders and instigating a coup against a democratically elected president in 2014.
Let's see, now that's supposed to be a war against terrorism, that's been bi-partisan right?

And the war in Ukraine? Tell me again why Putin needs bomb hospitals on purpose there, while Ukraine presented no threat?

Are you done shitting your pants publicly?

We are talking about a war of choice that has now claimed 30,000+ lives of Russians and Ukranians, and is causing total devastation of livelihoods for millions in both countries.

And here you are discussing it like a child that thinks this us some sort of video game you've just won.

What a total fucking degenerate.
:yes_text12: :yes_text12: :yes_text12:

Let's see, now that's supposed to be a war against terrorism, that's been bi-partisan right?

And the war in Ukraine? Tell me again why Putin needs bomb hospitals on purpose there, while Ukraine presented no threat?
The Ukraine was a threat - see Biden telling Putin that we are going to expand NATO into Ukraine.
Can't feel sorry for Ukraine, they hide soldiers in Hospitals...classic trick.

Forum List

Back