Who COULD the Repubs put up to go Against Hillary?

you have to laugh at the left, they hated Christies guts until he laid some sugar about their Dear leader..

now for them he is the man to run for President..

and notice that BIG TENT of the Democrats, they only have ONE PERSON picked to run as President, and it's a old white woman...at least they might let the woman win this time, EIGHT YEARS LATER after crapping her to pick the MAN...lol

Actually..you can go through my posts.

I've shown nothing but respect for Christie..and even defended him when people were picking on his weight.

I don't like some of his policies..but I don't doubt that he's a good guy.

If she does win, that should finish America off for good.

How many times have we heard that one before?

The DNC is not going to put up Hillary Clinton as a candidate for POTUS. They do not want to talk about Bengazi for two years leading up to the election--they would get slaughtered. And that's exactly how it would be.

And that's why Hillary Clinton is ineligible as a candidate for any elected office. She would literally have to write a number one best seller pointing her finger at Barack Obama to even be considered--and even then she would have to perjure her testimony to do that.

It's not rocket science--Hillary Clinton is OUT.

The DNC is not going to put up Hillary Clinton as a candidate for POTUS. They do not want to talk about Bengazi for two years leading up to the election--they would get slaughtered. And that's exactly how it would be.

And that's why Hillary Clinton is ineligible as a candidate for any elected office. She would literally have to write a number one best seller pointing her finger at Barack Obama to even be considered--and even then she would have to perjure her testimony to do that.

She sure couldn't use the 3:00 a.m. phone call ad. She let our men in Benghazi die.

Hilary will not run for the presidency in 2016 for a variety of reasons:

She is smart enough to realize that Obama poisoned the country for another Democrat president.
She is lacking the honesty for the office.
She is woefully short on patriotism and she proved that by not challenging Obama in 2012, after seeing the damage Obama had done.
She is too old. The Democrats made a joke of Reagan's age, with Hilary they would have to do the same.
She is just not likeable.
A second Clinton would be just as disastrous as the second Bush was, although - knowing her ego - she would probably run with the name Rodham.

We talked about Benghazi before Obama was re-elected. Didn't have much weight with voters. If that is the best you got to beat Hillary ...you are doomed

I guess you can always bring up blow jobs again

What is the feakin love affair with Hillary? What in the world has she done to prove herself? I see nothing in her resume that speaks of qualifications for POTUS. But considering Obama had even less I guess that does not matter to the liberal left.

She will be 68 I think in 2016, not too old but up there.

She has accomplished nothing of note and Benghazi is all her.

Bobby Jindal would be my vote to run. He is a good and decent man who has no real controversy surrounding him. He needs polished a little in public speaking but overall I would work hard for him.

you have to laugh at the left, they hated Christies guts until he laid some sugar about their Dear leader..

now for them he is the man to run for President..

and notice that BIG TENT of the Democrats, they only have ONE PERSON picked to run as President, and it's a old white woman...at least they might let the woman win this time, EIGHT YEARS LATER after crapping her to pick the MAN...lol

Once again, the Democratic choice for President is a no-brainer as Republicans prepare to eat their own

Most everything with the liberal left is a "no brainer." :eusa_drool:

What is the feakin love affair with Hillary? What in the world has she done to prove herself? I see nothing in her resume that speaks of qualifications for POTUS. But considering Obama had even less I guess that does not matter to the liberal left.

Bobby Jindal would be my vote to run. He is a good and decent man who has no real controversy surrounding him. He needs polished a little in public speaking but overall I would work hard for him.

the have no one else is their problem, and they feel their Politicians should have a job sucking off us taxpayers FOR LIFE no qualifications needed..look at Biden
I like Jindal, good choice

the have no one else is their problem, and they feel their Politicians should have a job sucking off us taxpayers FOR LIFE no qualifications needed..look at Biden

Can you imagine the smear from the left if Jindal even thinks of running? Kinda like how they despots of the democrat party used the OK tornados. It was sickening the things they were saying. They showed their true colors. If Jindal runs they will do the same and then blame the Republicans for doing the same when in fact the same never occurred.

I would vote for Jeb in a heart beat. I know what that guy has done for florida as Govenor and he was rated the best Governor of all states. He did more for the people then any other Governor of any state. His being in the Bush family has nothing to do with whether he would be a good Leader. He would be an excellent leader. I also like Col Allen West. Both these men put the American people first, not themselves. They both work for the people!!!!

Jindal will never face the Democrats. He will be a one and done in the republican primaries. Won't make it past New Hampshire

You certainly do understand it.

Hillary will be running against Biden in any primary. She must point the finger at the obama/Biden administration. And, the remnants of that administration would be pointing their own fingers at her.

Aside from that, her former aide, Raymond Maxwell, is getting ready to give a dump.

Can you imagine the smear from the left if Jindal even thinks of running? Kinda like how they despots of the democrat party used the OK tornados. It was sickening the things they were saying. They showed their true colors. If Jindal runs they will do the same and then blame the Republicans for doing the same when in fact the same never occurred.

Of course they will smear Jindal, he will be called a Uncle tom, a sellout, and a few other choice things they save for ANY Republican who is a minority.. but they seem to save their most vicious smears for a Republican woman...Look at Palin and the vicious things they said and still say about her.
and then they claim to be a party of a big tent, all accepting of ALL and they are the more TOLERANT PARTY..I laugh at that one

I would vote for Jeb in a heart beat. I know what that guy has done for florida as Govenor and he was rated the best Governor of all states. He did more for the people then any other Governor of any state. His being in the Bush family has nothing to do with whether he would be a good Leader. He would be an excellent leader. I also like Col Allen West. Both these men put the American people first, not themselves. They both work for the people!!!!

Bush should definitely pick Alen West as his running mate

Benghazi was a bunch of bullshit.

No one outside the Conservative Borg culture is even going to remember it.

It's more than likely she will run. And if she does..it's more than likely she will win.

Hopefully Republicans can find someone who isn't as OLD as dirt..They kick Hillary to the curb the last time then eight years later ask some 70 year old woman to ride in and be their hero
Jeb​

Paul, Cruz, Ryan are capable of winning the Red States in a general election

Christie, Bush and Rubio are capable of winning swing states

Who do you think Republicans will pick?

The one with the big breasts.

Benghazi was a bunch of bullshit.

No one outside the Conservative Borg culture is even going to remember it.

It's more than likely she will run. And if she does..it's more than likely she will win.

The families of those needlessly killed at Benghazi will remember.

Yep, who could contend with a scandal ridden, coattail riding, carpet bagging, clueless dyke like billary........

Forum List

Back