Who could vote for Biden today over any Republican? (Poll)

Who could you vote for in 2024?

• No one

Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Not Joe Biden

Votes: 13 37.1%
  • Not Donald Trump

Votes: 18 51.4%
  • The Republican nominee except Trump

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • The Democrat nominee except Joe Biden

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Someone else

Votes: 8 22.9%

• Total voters
Each public speaking engagement he gets worse. NFW will he last until the election.

Evidently he gets very agitated and angry - a typical symptom of dementia patents.
The decline with dementia (my mother has it) is not steady,. Sometimes the patient can remain very stable for quite a length of time, and other times can have a sudden decline over a relatively short period. Biden has declined notably in the last few months.

I will tell you that my mother is now in assisted living, and she is in better mental shape than the president. Scary.

I saw Biden speaking at a fab plant today.
First he joked about having the nuclear codes to "blow up the world"
Then he tried to read the teleprompter, without success

Here is an old flub just to keep the OP legit

I dare democrat posters to confirm they will vote for Joe Biden in 2024.
Many of the lefties would rather not be able to make ends meet and file bankruptcy rather than vote for Trump. Unfortunately for them, Independents are sick of Biden's economy and other messes, and, even if they don't like Trump, they would vote for Trump over Biden.

Many of the lefties would rather not be able to make ends meet and file bankruptcy rather than vote for Trump. Unfortunately for them, Independents are sick of Biden's economy and other messes, and, even if they don't like Trump, they would vote for Trump over Biden.
And remember….we don’t need the Dems to vote for Biden. All we need is for 5% of them to sit out or vote for RFK instead.

But I don’t think the nominee will be Biden.

And remember….we don’t need the Dems to vote for Biden. All we need is for 5% of them to sit out or vote for RFK instead.

But I don’t think the nominee will be Biden.
If Biden is still breathing, he will be the nominee. The fact is, Biden can't be kicked out. He says he's running and the democratic voters, like Trump on the other side, favor him by a wide margin over everyone else.

Last edited:
If Biden is still breathing, he will be the nominee. The fact is, Biden can't be kicked out. He says he's running and the voters, like Trump on the other side, favor Biden by a wide margin over everyone else.
How will he be able to debate a year from now? Not only will he not be able to answer a question, he won’t remember what the question is.

How will he be able to debate a year from now? Not only will he not be able to answer a question, he won’t remember what the question is.
Biden won't debate. He will hide in his basement and let the mail-in voter fraud schemes do the scam again.
Biden needs to stay president or he will be indicted, and he knows it. He needs to control the DOJ & FBI.

Doesn't matter. That doesn't change the fact that he says he's running and Democratic voters favor him by far over everyone else. They can't take him out. My opinion is they are hoping Trump will say he's not attending debates with a biased crooked media and then they will blame no debates on Trump. Somehow or other they will either do that or come up with a national emergency, which doesn't allow time for debates. As a good president, he will value fixing the country's problems over his own personal fortunes, a true patriot (LOL). Maybe he will be impeached by the House and will say his lawyers have advised him not to debate or that the nonsense impeachment is taking the time he could use for debating into defending himself against bogus charges.

“Not Trump” wins going away… on a right wing site like this!!!

That says volumes

“Not Trump” wins going away… on a right wing site like this!!!

That says volumes
Yes it does. I'm voting for Nikki in the primary. But, if Trump is the nominee I will vote for him over any democrat.

I like the way Nikki beats Biden by more than Trump does. She should win back the soccer moms and security moms, huh?

Stupid poll, waste of time.

You're a year away from the federal election, and there hasn't been a single primary election yet. In November of 2019, it appeared that Trump was going to cruise to a second term. And then he botched the covid response and lost in a landslide.

In November of 2011, Obama was the so unpopular he lost the House and the Senate in 2012, but he won the Oval Office in a landslide.

Yes it does. I'm voting for Nikki in the primary. But, if Trump is the nominee I will vote for him over any democrat.

I like the way Nikki beats Biden by more than Trump does. She should win back the soccer moms and security moms, huh?

Not unless she embraces women's reproductive rights. Republicans cannot win as long as they oppose women's reproductive health care rights. Because American women don't trust Republicans on this issue and with good reason.

There are 8 million more women voters than men. We cannot allow Republicans to treat women as moral idiots who can't make a well-reasoned decision. Too many are dying.

Then there are the other "women's issues" Republicans are either refusing to address, or are botching completely. Mandated maternity leave and job security for pregnant women. Lack of affordable child care for working women.

I put the term "women's issues" in quotes because that's what Republicans call them, before patting women on the head and sending to make coffee. These are basic family economic issues, in a nation where working families need two incomes to provide basic family necessities, like a roof over their heads or food on the table, without government assistance.

Republicans need more women holding legislative office so that they will STOP passing laws that are actively harming women. I watched 5 articulate women in a mid-west state House stand and give impassioned speeches about the necessity of keeping women's reproductive health care available to all women, including some personal experiences with life threatening pregnancy complications whose care would be banned in the proposed law. I wept listening to these women, begging the fellow legislators not to pass this law.

And then one of the men got up and said "If a woman doesn't want to have a baby, she should think about that before she spreads her legs".

For generations, Republicans said they didn't want to ban abortion, they just wanted to turn the matter back to the states. The moment Roe was overturned, every Republican leader in the USA said "Don't stop now. We need a national ban".

Unless and until Republicans start listening to the women, they won't get elected anywhere, because the soccer moms neither trust nor believe Republicans.

Stupid poll, waste of time.
You're a year away from the federal election, and there hasn't been a single primary election yet. In November of 2019, it appeared that Trump was going to cruise to a second term. And then he botched the covid response and lost in a landslide.
In November of 2011, Obama was the so unpopular he lost the House and the Senate in 2012, but he won the Oval Office in a landslide.
So you really think that the posters on this forum are persuadable? I don't.

You are correct that the polls may shift between now and 11/24, but if I do this poll again in October of 2024 I don't think the results will be much different. Both sides are dug in deep.

Party Uber Allis?
200.gif

The decline with dementia (my mother has it) is not steady,. Sometimes the patient can remain very stable for quite a length of time, and other times can have a sudden decline over a relatively short period. Biden has declined notably in the last few months.

I will tell you that my mother is now in assisted living, and she is in better mental shape than the president. Scary.
My prayers for you. We went though that, thankfully for a very short time, with our mom.

Forum List

Back