Who Democrats REALLY Want For President

It's gotta be Bernie Sanders. What could be better than everything's free!
Um....my tax dollars actually being spent to make the country better and the population more populated? Some folks still ain't grasped that. Educating populace=higher paid workers=can pay more taxes=repeat etc etc.

It's gotta be Bernie Sanders. What could be better than everything's free!
Um....my tax dollars actually being spent to make the country better and the population more populated? Some folks still ain't grasped that. Educating populace=higher paid workers=can pay more taxes=repeat etc etc.
What will we do with the flood of baskets liberals make? :lol:
Fill 'em up with all the deplorable liberals! Then toss them in the nearest cesspool so they'll feel right at home.

how bad is your islamophobia when you read this

“I want a dyke for president. I want a person with AIDS for president and I want a fag for vice president and I want someone with no health insurance and I want someone who grew up in a place where the earth is so saturated with toxic waste that they didn’t have a choice about getting leukemia,” the original version states. “I want a president that [sic] had an abortion at sixteen and I want a candidate who isn’t the lesser of two evils and I want a president who lost their last lover to aids [sic].”

The concept was adapted and updated for the social justice conference, with contemporary issues such as immigration and diversity/inclusivity sprinkled liberally throughout.

“I want a Native American for president. I want a Muslim refugee for president, and I want a queer for vice president, and I want someone who walked hundreds of miles across a desert and swam across a river to be here,” the updated version begins. “I want someone who has redefined their gender and sexual identity and spoken up for their rights and committed civil disobedience and sees the flag as a work in progress.”
and get triggered by the one part about muslims lol

Falling right into their hands-

Khalid Sheikh Mohammed-

said the terror attacks were good, but the "practical" way to defeat America was through immigrationand by outbreeding non-Muslims. He said jihadi-minded brothers would immigrate into the United States, taking advantage of the welfare system to support themselves while they spread their jihadi message. They will wrap themselves in America's rights and laws for protection, ratchet up acceptance of Sharia law, and then, only when they were strong enough, rise up and violently impose Sharia from within. He said the brothers would relentlessly continue their attacks and the American people eventually would become so tired, so frightened, and so weary of war that they would just want it to end.

"Eventually," KSM said, "America will expose her neck to us for slaughter."

il_570xN.829400157_nae0.jpg

Falling right into their hands-

Khalid Sheikh Mohammed-

said the terror attacks were good, but the "practical" way to defeat America was through immigrationand by outbreeding non-Muslims. He said jihadi-minded brothers would immigrate into the United States, taking advantage of the welfare system to support themselves while they spread their jihadi message. They will wrap themselves in America's rights and laws for protection, ratchet up acceptance of Sharia law, and then, only when they were strong enough, rise up and violently impose Sharia from within. He said the brothers would relentlessly continue their attacks and the American people eventually would become so tired, so frightened, and so weary of war that they would just want it to end.

"Eventually," KSM said, "America will expose her neck to us for slaughter."

THIS is NOT new. Muslims like Mohammed have not tried to hide this. Liberals still do not believe this has / is going on....so they continue to invite this nation's own destruction in amongst us.

It is very telling. When I ask my Lefty friends who they REALLY want to be President, they just sigh. None of the prominent Democrats is worth a shit, or worth any enthusiastic support. They all agree that Trump should NOT be president, but the Democrat Party is so devoid of viable talent that no one comes to mind, even among Leftist political junkies. People like Warren and Sanders are strictly for Lefty-losers, and rational Lefties know this.

But it is a virtual certainty that the Democrat nominee in 2020 will NOT be a white male. They are so totally devoted to demonizing such persons that to nominate someone of that demographic would be the height of hypocrisy. So Trump might win another term if he doesn't totally fuck up the first one.

Forum List

Back