Who did NOT watch the feckless Golden Globes show?

Windparadox

Gold Member
May 3, 2017
Northern WI.
`
`

I didn't nor have I even watched any insipid, fake, hollywoord, self-adulating show. I don't give a flying fraq what seth, oprah, or any of those hypocrites says or does. Hollywood allowed and let fester for scores of decades, the problems they are now pompously claiming to champion against.

Hollywood, like Washington DC, is a disease.

I didn't. They can backslap themselves all they want. They don't make my world go 'round in any way whatsoever, and I'm still mad about them trying to influence the Electoral voters. That was very, very wrong. Those people should be arrested.

`
`

I didn't nor have I even watched any insipid, fake, hollywoord, self-adulating show. I don't give a flying fraq what seth, oprah, or any of those hypocrites says or does. Hollywood allowed and let fester for scores of decades, the problems they are now pompously claiming to champion against.

I did not, but I never have so......

Who did NOT watch the feckless Golden Globes show?

I didn't watch the ceremony, but then I wasn't at home to watch it. I don't think it feckless in the abstract; as a non-entertainment industry professional, I just don't care to what productions and performers members of any entertainment association accord their superlative decorations.

I'm a consumer of entertainment, not a comparative critic or judge of it, nor do I benefit for more than a few hours (at the most) from the fruits of their labors. Accordingly, I like/dislike multiple performances and productions, what I make of one has nothing to do with what I might make of others. They each stand or fall on their respective merits/demerits. Neither is my life bereft of folks who get dolled up and appear in public looking like a million bucks, as they say, so seeing what "so and so" looks like also isn't important to me. Lastly, I don't much care what entertainers have to say; they're not philosophers or experts on anything other than entertaining.

`
`

/----/ I couldn't wait not to see it, in fact I have never watched it.

Nope. I stopped watching those shows forever ago.

I am glad Three Billboards won Best Picture though (as I discovered on Twitter.)

`
`

I watch maybe 10% of their product. The rest I am aware of, and find it idiotic at best.

Why would I watch their awards shows?

Forum List

Back