Who did NOT watch the feckless Golden Globes show?

Who did NOT watch the feckless Golden Globes show?

There was globes but I didn't see any golden ones...

mariah-carey-golden-globes-mannequin-hands.jpg
christina%20mariah%20globes%2018jan10%2001.jpg

`
`

I didn't nor have I even watched any insipid, fake, hollywoord, self-adulating show. I don't give a flying fraq what seth, oprah, or any of those hypocrites says or does. Hollywood allowed and let fester for scores of decades, the problems they are now pompously claiming to champion against.

Hollywood, like Washington DC, is a disease.
For someone with no interest in a show, you sure are bent out of shape about it.

`
`

I didn't nor have I even watched any insipid, fake, hollywoord, self-adulating show. I don't give a flying fraq what seth, oprah, or any of those hypocrites says or does. Hollywood allowed and let fester for scores of decades, the problems they are now pompously claiming to champion against.

I did not watch it either.

I watched the NFL playoffs instead. Guy thing. Man cave.

`
`

I did not watch it either.

I watched the NFL playoffs instead. Guy thing. Man cave.
Did the Bills win?

I didn't. They can backslap themselves all they want. They don't make my world go 'round in any way whatsoever, and I'm still mad about them trying to influence the Electoral voters. That was very, very wrong. Those people should be arrested.

Link?

Forum List

Back