Who do trust most? Poll -

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
Poll: Democrats? advantage on key issues is not translating to a midterm-election edge - The Washington Post

The American people trust Democrats more than Republicans on some of the key issues of the day, but that has not translated into any political advantage in the battle for control of the House and Senate in this year’s midterm elections, according to a new Washington Post-ABC News poll.

wPoll0304a.jpg

I don't trust most of them but ...

Poll: Democrats? advantage on key issues is not translating to a midterm-election edge - The Washington Post

The American people trust Democrats more than Republicans on some of the key issues of the day, but that has not translated into any political advantage in the battle for control of the House and Senate in this year’s midterm elections, according to a new Washington Post-ABC News poll.

wPoll0304a.jpg

I don't trust most of them but ...

Yeah, that must be why all those Democrat incumbents are trialing in the polls.

:cuckoo:

It is testament to the power of the media that the Democrats have any credibility on any issue. In over 5 years they not only have failed to solve a single problem, they've made them worse and created new ones. Why anyone would trust them to fix what they've broken continuously is beyond me.

Forum List

Back