"Who Doesn't Love a Yellow School Bus?"

SweetSue92

Diamond Member
Jul 18, 2018
USA
So it seems possible, even likely, that the dunderhead liberals of this nation will elect this fellow dunderhead because Trump hurt their feelings. It will guarantee a tanked Market, economic downturn, open border, horrid job market, and destroyed housing market, but they don't care.

They will suffer, but they also don't care.

They will be on the "right side"

And their feelings won't be hurt.

Again, humanity doesn't deserve America.

Don't you know the difference between butthurt and hilarity? I thought it was funny as hell. :laughing0301:

Of course, you can't even tell the difference between Democrats and Republicans, so there's that...

Well sure, what Sue posted was damn funny, but I do not think she was trying to be funny.

Tell the difference between Democrats and Republicans is like telling the difference between the heads side of the coin and the tails side of the coin.

Well sure, what Sue posted was damn funny, but I do not think she was trying to be funny.

Tell the difference between Democrats and Republicans is like telling the difference between the heads side of the coin and the tails side of the coin.
Quit being a little butt hurt bitch.

Who Doesn't Love a Yellow School Bus?"​

I don’t really care as long as all the children are vaccinated

Don't you know the difference between butthurt and hilarity? I thought it was funny as hell. :laughing0301:

Of course, you can't even tell the difference between Democrats and Republicans, so there's that...

Leftist = no sense of humor.

Maybe the medication will fix that.

Forum List

Back