Who else bit the bullet and cut their own hair?

Missourian

Diamond Member
Aug 30, 2008
Missouri
It didn't turn out half bad.

I used a trick I saw where you use a ball cap brim to shape the neckline. Couldn't find an online pic, so you get to see the redneck's red neck...
20200406_105449.jpg

I used a trick I saw where you use a ball cap brim to shape the neckline. Couldn't find an online pic, so you get to see the redneck's red neck...View attachment 319823
Most my buddies have already done thier own hair. I am just going to use the tuck into hat method until I can get a real one. I might get one today if my little female friend comes over to break some social distancing regs.

I used a trick I saw where you use a ball cap brim to shape the neckline. Couldn't find an online pic, so you get to see the redneck's red neck...View attachment 319823

Years ago, in the dawn of the age of infomercials, I used to see product pitches for something called The Flowbee. You could use your vaccum cleaner and attach this Flowbee and cut your own hair. I actually knew someone who bought it and used it...once. :)

I been doing it for a while now, because the locals have issues that I do not like being around.

I been doing it for a while now, because the locals have issues that I do not like being around.
The girl that normally does my hair has tits that I do like being around. Looking forward to feeling them on my back again. Some where around you is a good looking girl cutting hair. Find her it's a nice 10 20 minutes.

You must have 3 hands......how do you hold the cap....the mirror....and the razor at the same time?

The girl that normally does my hair has tits that I do like being around. Looking forward to feeling them on my back again. Some where around you is a good looking girl cutting hair. Find her it's a nice 10 20 minutes.
What happened here is the girl refused to cut it the way I asked her to, and kept saying that when customers didn't like the way she cut their hair it made her feel like killing herself.

What happened here is the girl refused to cut it the way I asked her to, and kept saying that when customers didn't like the way she cut their hair it made her feel like killing herself.
ya, replace her but find a hot one that will do as told.hopefully good luck

Yeah, try that with crummy eyesight and carpal tunnel, lol!

Years ago, in the dawn of the age of infomercials, I used to see product pitches for something called The Flowbee. You could use your vaccum cleaner and attach this Flowbee and cut your own hair. I actually knew someone who bought it and used it...once. :)

That came out when I was a young mom. My girlfriend bought one and I went over one afternoon, because we were going to give it a trial run. We couldn't decide who was to be sacrificed. I mean try it first. Things were getting a lil snippy over who paid for it so who should be the fool I mean person to go first.

I knew it wasn't gonna be me no matter what.

Finally her 14 year old long haired redneck son came through the door, practicing some extreme slouching as he went. I was almost impressed. It took his upper body 45 seconds to catch up to his feet. Anyway, for the good of his family and a pizza party, he agreed to be our guinea pig. I had no idea how interesting a young hillbilly could be. Or how loud.

When it was all over but the tears, guilt, reproachful looks and guffaws, the kid looked like someone took a faulty hedge clipper to him.

Perhaps that's what we should have used them for.

Most my buddies have already done thier own hair. I am just going to use the tuck into hat method until I can get a real one. I might get one today if my little female friend comes over to break some social distancing regs.
My God man. Be careful !
earslower.jpg

You must have 3 hands......how do you hold the cap....the mirror....and the razor at the same time?

Just the cap and the razor...no mirror. Just do it by feel. Get the clipper head even with the edge of brim and cut. The hard part is switching hands without allowing the cap to move.

One time this gal did my hair and she had bazoombas the size of volkswagons. I kept getting boob in my ears, my eyeballs, my nostrils were slapped shut, they rubbed the back of my head bald headed.

I was traumatized.

I gave James her name, he'd like it.

Forum List

Back