Who gets nuked first? Israel or Iran?

It's not normal to get off on thoughts of genocide. Has nobody told you that before?

And if Israel nuked Iran, China and Russia would nuke Israel, and the entire world would cheer. So Israel won't do jack.

It's not normal to get off on thoughts of genocide. Has nobody told you that before?

And if Israel nuked Iran, China and Russia would nuke Israel, and the entire world would cheer. So Israel won't do jack.

Actually I was thinking of more then simple "genocide" A global thermonuclear war would give me my lifelong desire to become a warlord. Just think: My army and I would swoop into what few hippie communes spring up, plundering, looting, and raping.

Oh, did I mention "raping"? :biggrin:

Actually I was thinking of more then simple "genocide" A global thermonuclear war would give me my lifelong desire to become a warlord. Just think: My army and I would swoop into what few hippie communes spring up, plundering, looting, and raping.

Oh, did I mention "raping"? :biggrin:
Will you leave the goats and sheep alone this time?

Okay, so no livestock would be safe. Way to go, jethro.

Actually hippies aren't big on livestock, since so many of them are vegans. But I heard somewhere they are tasty if prepared correctly.

Okay, so no livestock would be safe. Way to go, jethro.

Actually hippies aren't big on livestock, since so many of them are vegans. But I heard somewhere they are tasty if prepared correctly.
564_zps1b9234d5.gif

Most likely Israel will be hit first, but when they respond, Iran will cease to exist.

I'm placing my bet that Iran gets it first. Those Israelis don't fuck around.
israel doesn't have nukes and Iran knows the threat of nukes is more than enough to push everyone else around.

using them is suicide and if Iran does use them, iran will forever be spoken about in the past tense.
Are you serious? Israel doesn't have nukes? LOL yes they do. Oh and as far as question goes I hope Israel gets it.

Iran. Israel will NOT accept a nuclear Iran under ANY circumstances. It's just thst simple.

Israel can't do jack. It's just that simple.

They can't use their nukes.

The Isreali air force is not capable of taking out the Iranian nuclear program. It's doubtful it could do much at all. Israel's air force is much better, but Israel would have to keep half of it home for self-defense, and the fight would be over Iran. Homefield advantage for the Iranians. Even getting there would require midair refueling by the Israelis over possibly hostile nations. Good luck with that. The bunker busters they have are regarded as not big enough to penetrate the Iranian facilities.

I'm placing my bet that Iran gets it first. Those Israelis don't fuck around.
There will be no nukes but after Bibi's announcement today look for a cluster of bunker busters to rain down on Irans nuke sites. Azerbaijan has offered Israel the use of their air bases and the only thing Israel lacks (at least 6 months ago) was a plane that would carry a 30,000 lb bomb. They may have some by now. :blowup::blowup::blowup:

• Thanks
Reactions: Ava
Somehow I think we're going to find out.

But it feels far more likely that the first nuclear act of terrorism will be closer to home. Open borders don't do too well at filtering out strange stuff in boxes.

Forum List

Back