Who gets nuked first? Israel or Iran?

The Saudis are well organized when it comes to defense -------they want to survive---

I'm placing my bet that Iran gets it first. Those Israelis don't fuck around.
israel doesn't have nukes and Iran knows the threat of nukes is more than enough to push everyone else around.

using them is suicide and if Iran does use them, iran will forever be spoken about in the past tense.
Israel does have nukes...
Nuclear weapons and Israel - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
the first paragraph proves me right
there's no proof, tons of speculation, but not a shred of proof.
It's like reaching into my coat during a fight, looks like I'm going for a gun, so you stop, I never pull a gun, but word gets around that I carry.
Why are you the only one who believes that Israel does not have nuclear weapons?

Speaking of Hitler, we have a pack of loons here calling for a nuclear first strike on Iran.

That is, Hitler looks warm and fuzzy compared to most of the conservatives on this thread. Sick genocidal monsters, the whole lot of them, a disgusting blot on humanity.

israel doesn't have nukes and Iran knows the threat of nukes is more than enough to push everyone else around.

using them is suicide and if Iran does use them, iran will forever be spoken about in the past tense.
you're kidding, right? israel has nukes.

There will be no nukes but after Bibi's announcement today look for a cluster of bunker busters to rain down on Irans nuke sites. Azerbaijan has offered Israel the use of their air bases and the only thing Israel lacks (at least 6 months ago) was a plane that would carry a 30,000 lb bomb. They may have some by now. :blowup::blowup::blowup:
so you don't think israel is interested in peace at all? interesting.

The IDF can't overfly Iraq because Obozo will shoot them down but the Saudis might be willing to alleviate that problem by granting the IDF over-flight rights for say, three days. The Israelis also have 3 attack submarines that could sneak into the Persian Gulf and lob nuclear-tipped cruise missiles at the Iranian fortifications and behead their leadership.

I don't believe the "bunker-busters" are feasible for the IDF...they require heavy bombers the Yids don't have. More likely their plan would be to irradiate the outsides of the Iranian sites making them unapproachable for a hundred years.

Speaking of Hitler, we have a pack of loons here calling for a nuclear first strike on Iran.
That is, Hitler looks warm and fuzzy compared to most of the conservatives on this thread. Sick genocidal monsters, the whole lot of them, a disgusting blot on humanity.
It's pretty hard to take seriously anyone who thinks Riussia and China will retaliate against Israel for attacking Iran.

Last edited:
There will be no nukes but after Bibi's announcement today look for a cluster of bunker busters to rain down on Irans nuke sites. Azerbaijan has offered Israel the use of their air bases and the only thing Israel lacks (at least 6 months ago) was a plane that would carry a 30,000 lb bomb. They may have some by now. :blowup::blowup::blowup:
That would give them peace.

That would give them peace.
so war is peace?

Israel most definitely has nukes.

Israel does have nukes...
Nuclear weapons and Israel - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
the first paragraph proves me right
there's no proof, tons of speculation, but not a shred of proof.
It's like reaching into my coat during a fight, looks like I'm going for a gun, so you stop, I never pull a gun, but word gets around that I carry.
Why are you the only one who believes that Israel does not have nuclear weapons?
b/c there's no proof

no
actual
proof

I don't believe the "bunker-busters" are feasible for the IDF...they require heavy bombers the Yids don't have. More likely their plan would be to irradiate the outsides of the Iranian sites making them unapproachable for a hundred years.

Incorrect. Those can be launched from an F-15 or an F-16. We furnished them with thousands of them back in 2012, and they also developed a couple of their own.

Incorrect. Those can be launched from an F-15 or an F-16. We furnished them with thousands of them back in 2012, and they also developed a couple of their own.

We sold them the GBU-28 5,000-pounders but not our beefy 30k lbs GBU-57 required to hit major underground facility at Fordo. That ordnance requires a heavy bomber like I said.

Forum List

Back