Who goes to the CFP?

Bootney Lee Farnsworth

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2017
Tejas
My alma mater is sitting at #5 but got a righteous spanking by Alabama early in the season, but they were full strength with a healthy Jaylen Waddle (who completely beat the shit out of the Aggie secondary).

ND at #2 just got bitch slapped.

#4 tOSU played 5 games.

:dunno:

Does this make the case for a 6-8 team expansion?

They should have playoffs and then a championship and stop picking their favorite teams by the playoff gang of evaluators...Why is it that college football has no championship playoffs like all other sports have?

They should have playoffs and then a championship and stop picking their favorite teams by the playoff gang of evaluators...Why is it that college football has no championship playoffs like all other sports have?
Too much bowl money at stake and too much blue blood influence.

Too much bowl money at stake and too much blue blood influence.
Its a travesty of sports..

I would like to see an 8 team playoff.

Since that won't happen, I think it should be:
#1 - Alabama
#2 - Clemson
#3 - Texas A&M
#4 - Notre Dame

Notre Dame drops more because they beat Clemson in 2OT, then got spanked by them today. Texas A&M lost to Bama and then beat Florida.

I would like to see an 8 team playoff.

Since that won't happen, I think it should be:
#1 - Alabama
#2 - Clemson
#3 - Texas A&M
#4 - Notre Dame

Notre Dame drops more because they beat Clemson in 2OT, then got spanked by them today. Texas A&M lost to Bama and then beat Florida.
From your lips to Woden's ears.

Forum List

Back