Who hate Putin?

I think that Navalny will be the next Russian president.
He is not too clever but he is a true Russian patriot.

141419733410orig.jpeg
No, the next and the last czar of Muscovy will be MUSLIM KADYROV AND troll Boron knows it , feels it ...

Russia will be run by Russians!

russkij-bogatyr_1.jpg

Mom and aunt of 'Russian' Patriot Nasralny!

It's you who is nasralny, Baron :)

As an American citizen I'm allowed to write anything I want on an American web-page.But you are wrong. I'm a former European who worked in USSR and know Russia and its language very well.

Yes, as a Russian citizen I'm allowed to wrtite anything I want about Indonesia, but it will be the same shit as yours since I don't know anything about Indonesia :)
So you are not even a Russian??? Why you don't mind your own business then?

As an American citizen I'm allowed to write anything I want on an American web-page.But you are wrong. I'm a former European who worked in USSR and know Russia and its language very well.

Yes, as a Russian citizen I'm allowed to wrtite anything I want about Indonesia, but it will be the same shit as yours since I don't know anything about Indonesia :)

I want to stop my tax money for you, yours and f... Nasralny.

141419733410orig.jpeg
No, the next and the last czar of Muscovy will be MUSLIM KADYROV AND troll Boron knows it , feels it ...

russkij-bogatyr_1.jpg

great video. Moscow is the the biggest in "euroasia" Islamic city where are the Muslims are in charge 100%, Muscovites are good slaves and always were...
video, Chechen muslims humiliate a Muscovite Vet of Chechen war LOL, such losers mongols

more

КАВКАЗЦЫ нападают на националистов в Питере Кавказцы драки криминал Русские зачистки

141419733410orig.jpeg

russkij-bogatyr_1.jpg
sure in your wet russkimir dreams , in reality
Moscowistan, Diaries of the Last years of Mongol project Ulus of Juchi / Daily update
mfUZFO9qwd4.jpg

orig-1503574303_kurban-bayram_islam_musulmane_14_2625cf3a61c85447f6c36f16a1aaf868.JPG

557705764.jpg

"How Islam Will Change Russia - Jamestown
Russia is becoming increasingly a Muslim country. Out of a total population of over 130 million ...., it counts about 15 million people of Muslim background—even if not all are believers and even fewer practice Islam. Given forthcoming demographic changes, by around 2050 Muslims will represent between one third (according to the most conservative estimates) and one half (according to the most ‘alarmist’ assessments) of the Russian population. This ‘Islamization’ of Russia—not in the sense of radical Islam but of a rising number of citizens self-referring to Islam—will impact both Russia’s domestic situation and its foreign policy options in the medium and long term. Islam’s growing importance in Russia will shape the future of the country in at least five main directions: the overall demographic balance of the country; the strategy of ‘normalizing’ the regions of the North Caucasus; Russia’s migration policy; Russia’s positioning on the international scene; and the transformation of Russian national identity.

Introduction

The Russian authorities’ incessant promotion of the Russian Orthodox Church, Orthodox symbols, and supposed “Orthodox cultural values” hides an understudied, contradictory trend: Russia is becoming increasingly a Muslim country. Russia counts about 15 million people (in a total population of over 146 million, including two million in annexed Crimea) of Muslim background, or about 11 percent of its population. All are not fervent believers, and even fewer practice Islam routinely. Moscow has the largest Muslim community in Europe: about one million Muslim residents and up to 1.5 million Muslim migrant workers. Given demographic changes, Muslims will represent between one third (the most conservative estimate) and one half (the most generous estimate) of the Russian population by around 2050.

Russia’s Muslims mostly belong to the country’s traditional ethnic minorities, many of whom are demographically on the rise. To this should be added about five million labor migrants who also belong to traditionally Muslim populations—from Uzbekistan, Tajikistan, Kyrgyzstan and Azerbaijan—and whose activities spread Islam well beyond the historically Muslim regions of Russia, the North Caucasus and the Volga-Urals. Widespread Internet and social media use characterizes Russian society; the upshot is that the Islamic digital world is increasingly available to Russian Muslim citizens, who are no longer isolated from global trends, whether feminine Islamic fashions or debates about halal food or radical online preaching. This “Islamization” of Russia—not in the sense of radical Islam but more of a “Muslimization,” that is, a rising number of citizens self-referring to Islam—will impact both Russia’s domestic situation and its foreign policy options in the medium and long term.

Unfortunately, you can't: Deep State badly needs its puppets in Russia to help to turn Russia into another sh*thole like Ukraine.

Unfortunately, you can't: Deep State badly needs its puppets in Russia to help to turn Russia into another sh*thole like Ukraine.

Why, I can.
The more Americans know their money go to crazy clowns the lesser bucks get Mr. Nasralny & co

Why, I can.
The more Americans know their money go to crazy clowns the lesser bucks get Mr. Nasralny & co

You may be right, and that's what we have been doing and also making liberals in USA and Russia mad.

Merry Christmas to you, Baron!

Last edited:

Why, I can.

You may be right, and that's what we have been doing and also making liberals in USA and Russia mad.

Merry Christmas to you and yours, Stratford!

Why, I can.

Thanks, Baron. We, the orthodox Christians (from Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, Moldova, Georgia, Serbia, Bulgaria) celebrate our Christmas on January, 7th (according to Julian calendar) and we are observing a 6 weeks Christmas fasting until that.

You guys (all the conservatives from USA and Europe) have a good one today!

Why, I can.

Thanks, Baron. We, the orthodox Christians (from Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, Moldova, Georgia, Serbia, Bulgaria) celebrate our Christmas on January, 7th (according to Julian calendar) and we are observing a 6 weeks Christmas fasting until that.

You guys (all the conservatives from USA and Europe) have a good one today!

Thank you Stratford!
We - western conservative Christians celebrate Christmas now and congratulate all Orthodox Christians with coming Orthodox Christmas.

Forum List

Back