WHO, here, considers IMMIGRATION as the MOST crucial economic issue?

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
Please forgive the comparison and I'd readily agree that its not a fair one although relevant to the topic.

In the 1930s, Hitler well knew that there were MAJOR economic problems facing a bankrupt and inflation-ridden German economy.....He "cleverly" found that there was traction in gaining his political power by identifying a minority group and placing ALL the blame on them for Germany's woes.

So, who here is willing to say that illegal immigration is the MOST crucial problem contributing to our slow economic growth and unemployment among certain segments of our population?

It seems that besides the issue of "illegal immigration" Trump has NO OTHER clear policies (and even the one on immigration Trump seems to daily flip-flop on.)

Please forgive the comparison and I'd readily agree that its not a fair one although relevant to the topic.

In the 1930s, Hitler well knew that there were MAJOR economic problems facing a bankrupt and inflation-ridden German economy.....He "cleverly" found that there was traction in gaining his political power by identifying a minority group and placing ALL the blame on them for Germany's woes.

So, who here is willing to say that illegal immigration is the MOST crucial problem contributing to our slow economic growth and unemployment among certain segments of our population?

It seems that besides the issue of "illegal immigration" Trump has NO OTHER clear policies (and even the one on immigration Trump seems to daily flip-flop on.)
I'm stopping by my local grocery to purchase more really decent beefsteak tomatoes imported from Meh-he-ko on the way home. Viva Mexico!

• Banned
It's number one to millions of Americans...

...which shows the "intellectual" level of millions of Americans....Hope you're not one of them that would "conclude' that all our economic woes are the result of brown folks who pick our onions and mow our lawns.

...which shows the "intellectual" level of millions of Americans....Hope you're not one of them that would "conclude' that all our economic woes are the result of brown folks who pick our onions and mow our lawns.

Not all, but enough to warrant significant changes.

Then there is the matter of law.

• Banned

here is an equivalency............What Trump is proposing is to march on (an example) the state of Pennsylvania, rounding up EVERY human being in that state, and placing them in boxcars to ship them to Tijuana....Feasible???

here is an equivalency............What Trump is proposing is to march on (an example) the state of Pennsylvania, rounding up EVERY human being in that state, and placing them in boxcars to ship them to Tijuana....Feasible???
Yes since many of them come here that way.

Not necessary. All that needs to be done is to deny all benefits, jobs, and the ability to do business in the US, and they will leave.

Only to the gullible.

I would love to see the faces of the rubes when all the wetbacks were tossed out and it did NOTHING to improve our economy.

Trump has the dumb shits bleeving our problems are "because Mexicans". And the credulous idiots buy into it because they don't want to look in the mirror to see the root of all their troubles.

The biggest economic problem facing our country today is not brown people. The biggest problem is the debt, and Trump's economic plan would add another TEN TRILLION DOLLARS to it.

But you don't hear a fucking PEEP about that fact from Trump's Chumps.

Not necessary. All that needs to be done is to deny all benefits, jobs, and the ability to do business in the US, and they will leave.

I think it was Romney who called it "self-deportation".....and we all know how well THAT went over.

I don't know if it's the top Economic issue. The Economy is not my main concern currently. Immigration in General and Illegal Immigration specifically is our top National Security issue; which makes it the most important issue in the country so far as I am concerned.

Forum List

Back