WHO, here, considers IMMIGRATION as the MOST crucial economic issue?

It's number one to millions of Americans...
Only to the gullible.

I would love to see the faces of the rubes when all the wetbacks were tossed out and it did NOTHING to improve our economy.

Trump has the dumb shits bleeving our problems are "because Mexicans". And the credulous idiots buy into it because they don't want to look in the mirror to see the root of all their troubles.

The biggest economic problem facing our country today is not brown people. The biggest problem is the debt, and Trump's economic plan would add another TEN TRILLION DOLLARS to it.

But you don't hear a fucking PEEP about that fact from Trump's Chumps.

How much has Obungles contributed to this nation's debt? Odd that doesn't seem to bother you but you may have hiit on why the Obama economy is shit

Please forgive the comparison and I'd readily agree that its not a fair one although relevant to the topic.

In the 1930s, Hitler well knew that there were MAJOR economic problems facing a bankrupt and inflation-ridden German economy.....He "cleverly" found that there was traction in gaining his political power by identifying a minority group and placing ALL the blame on them for Germany's woes.

So, who here is willing to say that illegal immigration is the MOST crucial problem contributing to our slow economic growth and unemployment among certain segments of our population?

It seems that besides the issue of "illegal immigration" Trump has NO OTHER clear policies (and even the one on immigration Trump seems to daily flip-flop on.)

Illegal alien is not a minority group you dufus.

I see the biggest danger to the economy right now is this guy who wants to move us backward, not forward. Manufacturing jobs continue to be automated and all Trump's selling is memory of 'the good old days'.

...which shows the "intellectual" level of millions of Americans....Hope you're not one of them that would "conclude' that all our economic woes are the result of brown folks who pick our onions and mow our lawns.
When you are living under Sharia law with Spanish language replacing English, don't worry about it.

What's so funny, Gnat?

What so funny???Its the typical stupidity you constantly show.....

First, there's a WHOLE other topic to be addressed about hospitals' profitability..>Start a thread on that topic.

Second, hospitals are making out like bandits....There are marbled fountains in some hospitals' lobbies while cancer patients without insurance have to go to the ER and wait hours for treatment....

Now THAT is "funny"....

Illegal alien is not a minority group you dufus.

Sure, moron.....According to some equally stupid Trump spokespeople, the estimate is that there may be 30-35 million illegals in this country.....That "estimate" (which they probably pulled out of their sorry asses,) would make illegal immigrants the same percentile as our black population....quite the "minority" don't you think?

What's so funny, Gnat?

First, there's a WHOLE other topic to be addressed about hospitals' profitability..>Start a thread on that topic.

Second, hospitals are making out like bandits....There are marbled fountains in some hospitals' lobbies while cancer patients without insurance have to go to the ER and wait hours for treatment....

Now THAT is "funny"....
That's so funny.
I can go to any hospital in NYC or Long Island and the ER is packed with trespassers.
I guess my taxes must somehow be paying the bill.

What's so funny, Gnat?

Now THAT is "funny"....
That's so funny.
I can go to any hospital in NYC or Long Island and the ER is packed with trespassers.
But Two Tone Donnie says they can stay.

Yes......the "payment" for living in a somewhat civilized society..

BTW, do you go to the ER just to check if patients have a green card or a US birth certificate......Get some other hobbies.

What's so funny, Gnat?

Now THAT is "funny"....
That's so funny.
Not after he wins.

Since Trump seems to have "convinced" his backers that illegal immigration IS the most serious problem that our economy faces and it constitutes a threat to our very survival..........THE QUESTION THEN ARISES:

1.Is Trump a "genius" of demagoguery ?............OR
2. Are his acolytes dumber than a box of used matches?

What's so funny, Gnat?

Now THAT is "funny"....
That's so funny.
Not after he wins.

Who knows? He's Two Tone Donnie.

Since Trump seems to have "convinced" his backers that illegal immigration IS the most serious problem that our economy faces and it constitutes a threat to our very survival..........THE QUESTION THEN ARISES:

OR maybe your wife has to go back to Mexico.

What's so funny, Gnat?

Now THAT is "funny"....
That's so funny.
Not after he wins.

As opposed to Boring Bendog?

OR maybe your wife has to go back to Mexico.
Bad form that.

Now THAT is "funny"....
That's so funny.
Not after he wins.

As opposed on non independent ashole you.

That's so funny.
Not after he wins.

As opposed on non independent ashole you.
Ad hominem...
I win.
I state facts, you reply with junior high school remarks about Trump.
You're too dumb to feel dumb.

...which shows the "intellectual" level of millions of Americans....Hope you're not one of them that would "conclude' that all our economic woes are the result of brown folks who pick our onions and mow our lawns.
Every major problem America faces is made worse by illegal immigration.
The deficit
the national debt
welfare
healthcare
education
terrorism
banking
housing
all made worse by illegal immigration.
If you think otherwise you are either undocumented yourself or will benefit by huge numbers of unknowns crossing our border.

Only to the gullible.

I would love to see the faces of the rubes when all the wetbacks were tossed out and it did NOTHING to improve our economy.

Trump has the dumb shits bleeving our problems are "because Mexicans". And the credulous idiots buy into it because they don't want to look in the mirror to see the root of all their troubles.

The biggest economic problem facing our country today is not brown people. The biggest problem is the debt, and Trump's economic plan would add another TEN TRILLION DOLLARS to it.

But you don't hear a fucking PEEP about that fact from Trump's Chumps.
The gullible? people want to compete fairly in the workplace, they don't like their jobs taken from them by undocumented cheep labor, they don't like undocumented people swelling their healthcare and welfare programs, they don't like criminal aliens released onto the streets of their cities and over crowding our schools. They don't want terrorists to gain easy access to our nation. Sounds very sound to me. The gullible are libs like you that believe democrat lies that open borders are good for you and your family, you're the gullible.

Forum List

Back