Who here really thinks that we can go on like this for another 32 months?

We've been enduring this shit for nine years. What's another 32 months?

When Hillary's filth was exposed by leakers, the pseudocons had collective mass orgasms.

Now that Trump's filth is being exposed, these very same pseudocons are screaming for leakers to be locked up! BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Trump paid top dollar for his filth to be kept under wraps. And that's why he won.

Oh come on, they kept after Benghazi and Obama's birthcertiifate for decade. Pass the popcorn. And roll another one.
all true, but the media had Obama's back, and is leading the charge against trump proving they are just part of the oppositions party, and using the above is admitting that these accusations are just payback not legitimate claims

Most of these "scandals" are media, and Democrat inventions to delegitimize Trump. He also doesn't help himself either by some of the stupid things he says. Still on balance, with economy doing well, international issues positive, more border security, less regulations, Trump is headed in the right direction. We're talking another 32 months and four years. So get used to success.

"Ever growing scandals"..... so....all we should have to do to impeach the person sitting in the most important, powerful position in the world is to make accusations, true or untrue doesn't matter...just make them and keep talking about them?

Is that what we want?
What you want then is a President and Executive Branch under investigation and a Special Counsel appointed just FOUR(4) bloody months after his inauguration to look into his definite ethical breaches, very possible and suspicious criminal actions and what could possibly be TREASONOUS CONDUCT which are becoming more and more clear by every passing day? Some of us older folk still think that character in our elected officials DOES ACTUALLY MATTER!

Is an investigation into ACTUAL FUCKING CRIMINAL CONDUCT WHAT I WANT? Yes it is. Will you follow the Orange Clown and his entourage to prison and support his dumb ass there?

I can still remember the droves of Bush-43 supporters who who defended bush to the hilt until about late 2006 and then they started to drift away and stop defending his dumb ass! By 2008, hardly a mention of their former Hero could be heard and an occasional derogatory comment was murmured. Now many of the former Bushies are outright deriding Bush-43 and have turned their fickle affections toward the Idiot-in-Chief. When that asshat is removed from office, the cycle of love then disinterest then disgust will repeat! Are you even old enough to recall any of that history?

13487606.jpg

What you want then is a President and Executive Branch under investigation and a Special Counsel appointed just FOUR(4) bloody months after his inauguration to look into his definite ethical breaches, very possible and suspicious criminal actions and what could possibly be TREASONOUS CONDUCT which are becoming more and more clear by every passing day? Some of us older folk still think that character in our elected officials DOES ACTUALLY MATTER!

Is an investigation into ACTUAL FUCKING CRIMINAL CONDUCT WHAT I WANT? Yes it is. Will you follow the Orange Clown and his entourage to prison and support his dumb ass there?

I can still remember the droves of Bush-43 supporters who who defended bush to the hilt until about late 2006 and then they started to drift away and stop defending his dumb ass! By 2008, hardly a mention of their former Hero could be heard and an occasional derogatory comment was murmured. Now many of the former Bushies are outright deriding Bush-43 and have turned their fickle affections toward the Idiot-in-Chief. When that asshat is removed from office, the cycle of love then disinterest then disgust will repeat! Are you even old enough to recall any of that history?
you sound like you're shouting from a tree to the police and health care professionals below

"Ever growing scandals"..... so....all we should have to do to impeach the person sitting in the most important, powerful position in the world is to make accusations, true or untrue doesn't matter...just make them and keep talking about them?

Is that what we want?

That is exactly what they want. Hillary lost and they are in full-blown mental breakdown mode.

I remember the White House using the IRS to damage their political opponents financially.
Trump did not do this.
I remember the White House using the FBI to obtain information about political opponents.
Trump did not do this.
I remember top officials, the very top, of one of the political parties misappropriating $millions illegally to help finance a weak Presidential candidate.
Trump did not do this.
I remember the Justice Department using illegally obtained information, dubious information at that, to begin a multi-faceted all out investigation into anything they can find, on as many people they can look at...in hopes to find something on an elected official.
Trump did not do that.

I can go on...easily.

Seriously, with the ever-growing scandals surrounding this corrupt and inept administration, the constant lying by Trump and Hickabee, the ethical flaws of Trump's cabinet, the constant firings and resignations of WH staff and, most of all, the pending Mueller findings........WHO here thinks this country can put up with this crap for another 32 months?

Most likely, after the 2018 midterms, some measure of sanity will resurface among the Trump cult membership......at least among those cult members in elected positions
The question is whether all you snowflakes can take getting your asses whipped for another 32 months. It will last until the douchebag Dims give up their coup against Trump. and not one second sooner.

Seriously, with the ever-growing scandals surrounding this corrupt and inept administration, the constant lying by Trump and Hickabee, the ethical flaws of Trump's cabinet, the constant firings and resignations of WH staff and, most of all, the pending Mueller findings........WHO here thinks this country can put up with this crap for another 32 months?

Most likely, after the 2018 midterms, some measure of sanity will resurface among the Trump cult membership......at least among those cult members in elected positions
We'll need to put up with it until January 2021 because Pence as president is not an option; he'd be worse than Trump.

Is that what we want?

That's the Democrat theory. Everything becomes a scandal when filtered through their pink spectacles.

We'll need to put up with it until January 2021 because Pence as president is not an option; he'd be worse than Trump.

Yeah, from your position. Better keep that in mind.

And another thing, Trump and the scandals surrounding him don't even come close to the vast volumes of scandals that surrounded Bill Clinton....and then Hillary. But...gee...those are all lies and conspiracy right?

Puh-lease
Lol, list the Clinton scandals. Bthen I'll list the trump scandals.
VARIOUS ARKANSAS:

1) Roger Clinton: Bill Clinton brother; drug trafficking conviction (Wall Street Journal "The Foster Test" January 14, 1994)

2) Dan Lasater: governor Bill Clinton contributor and state contractor: drug trafficking conviction (Wall Street Journal "The Foster Test" January 14, 1994)

3) Dan Harmon: Arkansas Seventh Judicial District prosecuting attorney and Bill Clinton friend and political ally: five federal racketeering, extortion, and drug distribution convictions (Wall Street Journal "Arkansas Justice" June 13, 1997)

4) Bill McCuen: Bill Clinton political ally: former Arkansas Secretary of State; bribery, tax evasion, kickbacks convictions (Wall Street Journal: Whitewater: "The Prosecution Rests" May 7, 1996)

WHITEWATER:

5) Webster Hubbell: Bill Clinton friend and political ally; Hillary Clinton Rose Law Firm partner: embezzlement; fraud; two felony convictions (Wall Street Journal "Whither Whitewater?" October 18, 1995)

6) Jim Guy Tucker: fraud; three felony convictions (Wall Street Journal "Second-Term Stall" February 11, 1997; Associated Press "Tucker Pleads Guilty to Cable Fraud" February 20, 1998)

7) William J. Marks Sr.: Jim Guy Tucker business partner; one conspiracy conviction (Associated Press "Whitewater Defendant Pleads Guilty" August 28, 1997)

8) Jim McDougal: Bill and Hillary Clinton friend, banker, and political ally: eighteen felony convictions (Wall Street Journal "Immunize Hale" May 29, 1996)

9) Susan McDougal: Bill and Hillary Clinton friend; former wife of Jim McDougal: four felony convictions (Wall Street Journal "Immunize Hale" May 29, 1996)

10) David Hale: Bill and Hillary Clinton friend, banker, and political ally: two felony convictions of conspiracy and mail fraud (Wall Street Journal "The Arkansas Machine Strikes Back" March 19, 1996)

11) Chris Wade: Whitewater real estate broker; two felony convictions (Wall Street Journal "Hard Evidence From a Federal Investigator" August 10, 1995)

12) Stephen Smith: former Governor Clinton aide; one conviction (Wall Street Journal "Hard Evidence From a Federal Investigator" August 10, 1995)

13) Larry Kuca: Madison real estate agent; fraudulent loans (Wall Steet Journal "Hard Evidence From a Federal Investigator" August 10, 1995)

14) Robert Palmer: Madison appraiser; one conspiracy felony conviction (Wall Street Journal "Hale Predicts Hillary Conviction" October 21, 1996)

15) Neal Ainley: Perry County Bank president; embezzled bank funds for Clinton campaign; two misdemeanor convictions (Wall Street Journal "Arkansas Bank Shot" May 4, 1995)

16) John Latham: Madison Bank CEO; bank fraud conviction (Wall Street Journal "Smoke Without Fire" January 12, 1996)

17) John Haley: attorney for Jim Guy Tucker; misdemeanor guilty plea; tax fraud (Associated Press "Tucker Pleads Guilty to Cable Fraud" February 20, 1998)

18) Eugene Fitzhugh: Whitewater defendant, pleaded guilty to one misdemeanor count of trying to bribe David Hale; is appealing a ten month prison sentence (The Arkansas Democrat-Gazette, "Whitewater Defendants" February 22, 1998)

19) Charles Matthews: Whitewater defendant, pleaded guilty to two misdemeanor counts of bribery, served fourteen months of a sixteen month prison sentence (The Arkansas Democrat-Gazette, "Whitewater Defendants" February 22, 1998)

ESPY:

20) Tyson Foods: guilty plea; $6 million federal court fines and investigative costs (Washington Post "Tyson Foods Admits Illegal Gifts to Espy" December 30, 1997)

21) Sun-Diamond Growers: $1.5 million fine for illegal campaign contributions to Espy's brother (Associated Press "A Look at Mike Espy Investigation" August 27, 1997)

22) Richard Douglas: former Sun-Diamond Growers official; several bribery convictions and guilty pleas(Washington Post "Tyson Foods Admits Illegal Gifts to Espy" December 30, 1997; Associated Press: "Lobbyist Pleads guilty in Espy Case" March 17, 1998)

23) James H. Lake: Sun-Diamond Growers lobbyist; three convictions regarding illegal campaign contributions to Espy's brother (Associated Press "A Look at Mike Espy Investigation" August 27, 1997)

24) Ron Blackley: Espy's chief of staff: financial fraud conviction; twenty-seven month prison sentence (Washington Post "Tyson Foods Admits Illegal Gifts to Espy" December 30, 1997; Associated Press: "Judge Sentences Espy Aide to Jail" March 18, 1998)

25) Smith Barney: improper payments to Espy; $1 million-plus fine (Associated Press: "A Look at Mike Espy Investigation" August 27, 1997)

26) Crop Growers Corporation: $2 million fine for money laundering to Henry Espy's campaign (Associated Press: "A Look at Mike Espy Investigation" August 27, 1997)

27) Brook Keith Mitchell Sr. (with his company Five M Farming Enterprises: four counts) for fraud (Associated Press: "A Look at Mike Espy Investigation" August 27, 1997)

28) Five M Farming Enterprises (with owner Brook Keith Mitchell: four counts) for fraud (Associated Press: "A Look at Mike Espy Investigation" August 27, 1997)

29) John J. Hemmingson, former head of Crop Growers Corporation: three counts relating to illegal campaign contributions to Henry Espy (Associated Press: "A Look at Mike Espy Investigation" August 27, 1997)

30) Alvarez T. Ferrouillet, Jr., Louisiana lawyer and Henry Espy campaign finance head: ten count conviction (Associated Press: "A Look at Mike Espy Investigation" August 27, 1997)

31) Municipal Healthcare Cooperative: Ferrouillet-related company; perjury, bank fraud, money laundering convictions (Washington Post: "Tyson Foods Admits Illegal Gifts to Espy" December 30, 1997)

32) Ferrouillet & Ferrouillet: Ferrouillet-related company; perjury, bank fraud, money laundering convictions (Washington Post: "Tyson Foods Admits Illegal Gifts to Espy" December 30, 1997)

CAMPAIGN FINANCE:

33) Michael Brown (Ron Brown's son): money laundering; misdemeanor conviction (Los Angeles Times, "Ron Brown's Son Pleads Guilty to Illegal Donation" August 29, 1997)

34) Eugene Lum: Clinton/Gore campaign contributor and colleague; felony conviction; money laundering (Los Angeles Times, "First Fund-Raising Sentences Meted Out" September 10, 1997)

35) Nora Lum: Clinton/Gore campaign contributor and colleague; felony conviction; money laundering (Los Angeles Times, "First Fund-Raising Sentences Meted Out" September 10, 1997)

36) Johnny Chung: Clinton/Gore campaign contributor and colleague; many visits to Clinton White House and Oval Office with mainland Chinese associates; several illegal campaign contributions, money laundering, tax fraud, and bank fraud guilty pleas (Associated Press: "Democrat Fund-Raiser Pleads Guilty" March 17, 1998)

37) Roger Tamraz: Clinton/Gore campaign contributor and colleague; many visits to Clinton White House and Oval Office; fugitive from Lebanon embezzlement convictions; target of French government financial investigation; BCCI connections (The Wall Street Journal: "Integrity of the Institutions" March 20, 1997, et. al.) CISNEROS:

38) Linda Jones: Henry Cisneros mistress; conspiracy, bank fraud, money laundering, and obstruction of justice federal felony guilty pleas; sentenced to three and one-half years in prison (Associated Press: "Cisneros Ex-Mistress Sentenced" March 25, 1998)

39) Patsy Jo Wooten: Linda Jones sister; one conspiracy guilty plea (Associated Press: "Cisneros Ex-Mistress Sentenced" March 25, 1998)

40) Allen Wooten: Linda Jones brother-in-law; one conspiracy guilty plea (Associated Press: "Cisneros Ex-Mistress Sentenced" March 25, 1998)

I've really enjoyed the last year and half and I know the next 80 months of Trump will be even better.

I log on and peruse the thread titles, read the incoherent rantings of idiots like Gnat, Gtard500 and JimH et, al., .and then I sit back and I laugh my ass off!!! LWNJ's are triggered!!!

I knew it was going to be great fun, but had no idea it would reach these epic proportions!

29ncjm.jpg

When Hillary's filth was exposed by leakers, the pseudocons had collective mass orgasms.

Now that Trump's filth is being exposed, these very same pseudocons are screaming for leakers to be locked up! BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Trump paid top dollar for his filth to be kept under wraps. And that's why he won.
There is no "filth" being exposed, dumbass. It's a dry hole, but that doesn't stop all the snowflakes from babbling hysterically about "collusion" and "obstruction of justice" and "campiagn finance violations."

Its bizarre. Since the first day he came on the scene we have not had even one day that wasn't inundated with his lies, scandals, lies, Russia, lies, his sexual crimes, lies, his crimes against others, lies, his horrendous treatment of our vets, POWs, Gold Star Families, American citizens, handicapped, elderly, children, women, lies, his screwing over coal miners, lies, steel workers, lies, Boeing, lies, Amazon, lie, openly demanding more police brutality, lies, his open kkk, nazi, alt right, fascism and his incessant LIES.

The bad news is that very quietly, hiding out in congress, the Repub swamp creatures are pushing through the worst legislation in our history. President King trump has signed horrible eo's and laws. Now, he's openly working to end US exports.

And his "cabinet". One idiot criminal after another.

I don't usually watch Sarah lie for him. Damn. She is SO perfect for that job. Being fundie and the daughter of a lying, cheating thief, she just stands there and lies her damn fool head off. OR, she says she can't comment. Her daddy must be so proud to watch her lie.

I've really enjoyed the last year and half and I know the next 80 months of Trump will be even better.

I log on and peruse the thread titles, read the incoherent rantings of idiots like Gnat, Gtard500 and JimH et, al., .and then I sit back and I laugh my ass off!!! LWNJ's are triggered!!!

I knew it was going to be great fun, but had no idea it would reach these epic proportions!

29ncjm.jpg

Yup. CNN and HuffPost have replaced FOX and Drudge as my 1st coffee morning reading ritual.

Good to start the day with a laugh.

Its bizarre. Since the first day he came on the scene we have not had even one day that wasn't inundated with his lies, scandals, lies, Russia, lies, his sexual crimes, lies, his crimes against others, lies, his horrendous treatment of our vets, POWs, Gold Star Families, American citizens, handicapped, elderly, children, women, lies, his screwing over coal miners, lies, steel workers, lies, Boeing, lies, Amazon, lie, openly demanding more police brutality, lies, his open kkk, nazi, alt right, fascism and his incessant LIES.

The bad news is that very quietly, hiding out in congress, the Repub swamp creatures are pushing through the worst legislation in our history. President King trump has signed horrible eo's and laws. Now, he's openly working to end US exports.

And his "cabinet". One idiot criminal after another.

I don't usually watch Sarah lie for him. Damn. She is SO perfect for that job. Being fundie and the daughter of a lying, cheating thief, she just stands there and lies her damn fool head off. OR, she says she can't comment. Her daddy must be so proud to watch her lie.
What you mean is that we've been inundate by snowflakes bleating about Trump. I've enjoyed every minute of it. Their hysteria is so pathetic and hilarious.

Last edited:

There is no "filth" being exposed, dumbass. It's a dry hole, but that doesn't stop all the snowflakes from babbling hysterically about "collusion" and "obstruction of justice" and "campiagn finance violations."
A tape is released of Trump bragging about sexually assaulting women.

To divert attention from the tape, Trump parades Bill Clinton's accusers before the cameras.

At the very same time, Trump is buying the silence of two women! And he did this to affect the outcome of the election.

It would have really ruined pussy-grabbing Trump's presser with Clinton's accusers if Stormy Daniels and Karen McDougal walked in the room to join them.

And you say there is no filth. BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Man, you are one really stupid willfully blind monkey! :lol:

We all need to be careful what we wish for. The good news about trump is that he mostly stays in bed, eats, golfs, flails around looking for the light switches and gets very little actually done. He has very little staff and none of them have a clue about what they're doing. Sadly, this is good for the country.

Pence wants himself a whole bunch of sharia law and he's so slimy crooked, he's working hard to get it. If he were in the Oval Office, it would happen over night.

LyinRyan lied about going home to be with the kiddies. He only works 126 days a year. He will soon turn up as a lobbyist. Bet on it.

Forum List

Back