🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Who here refused to vote D or R?

Did you vote for a Democrat or a Republican?

• Total voters
No. What matters is that our system is so utterly fucked, that the best we can do is Biden and Trump. And it gets worse every election. Wake the fuck up. Stop voting for bad candidates.

There is a valid, very sad point. The candidates get worse every election. It's hard to believe we could ever do worse than Trump and Hillary but I bet we will try.

Last edited:
I DON'T know better.

Tell me that Bush and Trump weren't disasters...and if they were then you are admitting how important it is to vote AGAINST those kinds of people

Why was Bush a disaster? Him lying us into stupid wars. He was followed up by a guy that lied us into stupid wars.

You should never vote for a known criminal, and the democrats have only been nominating criminals since after Carter.
Romney and McCain were not criminals.
Hillary is.
She constantly supported assassination, invasion, mandated private health insurance, mandated sentences, the federal war on drugs, etc.

McCain supported all but one of those things. Even then, he voted to continue that one thing.

No actually they don't...but did you happen to notice the issues I mentioned?

Why are you ignoring that?

One might think you were a "closet Republican" trying to get independents to not vote Dem.
only die hard republicans seem to say things against those issues.....the democrats and republican die hards of today are some of the worst politicians this country has ever seen....i lived in california for the last 55 years and seen how the die hards in your fucking party has brought that state to its knees...the only people that are still benefiting in that state are the wealthier among them...so dont give me your bullshit about how wonderful your party is.....

No. What matters is that our system is so utterly fucked, that the best we can do is Biden and Trump. And it gets worse every election. Wake the fuck up. Stop voting for bad candidates.
It Can Get Worse
maxresdefault.jpg

If I'm remembering correctly, Biden and Trump polled around the same level of support in the 1988 POTUS contest as Kanye did in 2020:rolleyes:

Would love to see him spend his days with his boot on the necks of filthy leftists…all day every day.
I know. That's just how fucked up our politics have become. Petty revenge is the order of the day.

It can get much worse. DeSantis is going to make Trump look like Mr. Rogers.
He is much smarter, and he lacks Trump's legal problems:

Ron DeSantis - Wikipedia

"DeSantis graduated from Yale in 2001 with a B.A. magna cum laude.[15]

"After spending a year as a history teacher at the Darlington School,[16] he attended Harvard Law School, graduating in 2005 with a Juris Doctor cum laude.[17][18]"

Apparently some prominent conservatives are comparing Trump to John the Baptist with DeSantis playing the role of Jesus?

Lush is a DemoCRAP party loyalist through and through and would love to see the entire US under a permanent one party far Left rule. Amirite?
Nope. I doubt if you’re ever “right”

In 2016 I sat it out. Couldn't vote for either of them. Hillary is a lying nutcase that is the personification of DC corruption and Trump was an obvious tool.

In 2020, after watching 4 years of the dems and their phony investigations and watching riots throughout the major cities, I would have crawled over broken glass to vote agains the dems, no matter what. Not to mention the fact that Trump was a tool, but I agreed with much of what he did. He was right on the border, he was right on energy (hello Germany), he was right on the Paris Accord, he was right free trade and several other things.

After the past 3 years of covid restrictions, outright BS perpetrated by the teacher's unions and supported by Biden, school closures and the resultant shit show that is the Biden administration, and finding out that the FISA court was lied to by the FBI without any blowback on that corrupt institution, and the rot that is woketardism spreading like a cancer I will crawl over that glass again.

I will never vote for another Dem.

Had Bernie Bros voted and voted D… we would not have had Trump

And Roe would not have been overturned

Had Green Party people not voted for Nader and voted D we would not have had Bush
Had you put a candidate that actually listened to the people instead of no listening to what Americans were saying, you would have won but you put up a divisive unlikable candidate.

your lesser of two evils BS gets old, give us people we want to vote for.

When Trump and Hillary ran, this was the first Presidential election I did not vote.
I simply couldn't bring myself to vote for either one.
Trump, off policy, was as bad as I thought he was going to be. Trump's actual policies and acts as President were actually not bad at all.
So I voted for him against the old man with dementia.

It can get much worse. DeSantis is going to make Trump look like Mr. Rogers.
Which pints out
Had you put a candidate that actually listened to the people instead of no listening to what Americans were saying, you would have won but you put up a divisive unlikable candidate.

your lesser of two evils BS gets old, give us people we want to vote for.
A trump Humper complaining that Dem candidates weren't perfect.

Hilarity ensues

That's what our "system" creates. Either we fix the system or this trajectory continues. Nothing is stopping it.
It just stuns me that people don't get that the 'lesser-of-two-evils' line is a con, a brain-fuck designed to get you to vote for a candidate you don't actually want. These will be the same people who are easily scared away from RCV.

Last edited:
It just stuns me that people don't get that the 'lesser-of-two-evils' line is a con, a brain-fuck designed to get you to vote for a candidate you don't actually want. These will be the same people who are easily scared away from RCV.
It stuns ME that you don't get the logic of that

Purity tests give us Presidents like Bush and Trump

Forum List

Back