Who in his/her right mind would vote for Gavin Newsom?!

nomadic5

Platinum Member
Nov 28, 2022
Virtually everything that comes from this guy's mouth is a lie.

He just wants power. He couldn't care less about what is best for America. It's like Vote for me and I will do to the US what I did to California!!!

We all know how he solved the egregious homeless problem in CA, don't we? That was a campaign promise: to do something about the homeless problem Yeh, he did something about it, that is true: he made it worse.

So he failed and he knows he failed but he wants power. God knows why. No, wait, even I know why he wants power, when I think of it.

He doesn't have anything else. Power fills the vacuum within.

:rolleyes:

Virtually everything that comes from this guy's mouth is a lie.

He just wants power. He couldn't care less about what is best for America. It's like Vote for me and I will do to the US what I did to California!!!

We all know how he solved the egregious homeless problem in CA, don't we? That was a campaign promise: to do something about the homeless problem Yeh, he did something about it, that is true: he made it worse.

So he failed and he knows he failed but he wants power. God knows why. No, wait, even I know why he wants power, when I think of it.

He doesn't have anything else. Power fills the vacuum within.

:rolleyes:
The statist left?

Who in his/her right mind would vote for Gavin Newsom?!​

For starters, you're acknowledging it's about the right-minded thinking people that would vote for Gavin.

thank you

He just wants power.
thank you for this opportunity. We want the power, as do you people:

A Path Forward for California Women and Families​

Delivering Fairness and Equity​

Holding Corporations Accountable for the Promises They Make​

Ensuring that Affordable Housing Programs Deliver​

Protecting Our Reproductive Freedom​

Taking Climate Action​

Raising the Standards for Affordable, Quality Health Care​

Endorse Gavin Newsom for Governor: Add your name (on link) to say you support Gavin Newsom’s re-election campaign and that you’ll vote to keep California BLUE in 2022.

I read in a psychology book when I was a lot younger

that people with high IQs are usually healthier than their peers, often have broad shoulders

Ok, so look at Newsom

ha ha... skeletal and no shoulders to speak of

I read in a psychology book when I was a lot younger

that people with high IQs are usually healthier than their peers, often have broad shoulders

Ok, so look at Newsom

ha ha... skeletal and no shoulders to speak of

I believe I've read that too: In the journals of Craniometry and Phrenology

:auiqs.jpg:

Californians have tried twice to recall him. Both times he was saved by the California fraud machine.
EXACTLY

Thanks for saying what most of us were thinking but didn't say (for whatever reasons)

You get Best Post of the Day award

:)

:WooHooSmileyWave-vi:

WEF .
Bought and trussed like a scraggy chicken, desperate to avoid being gassed .

And we'll be using the national Fraud Machine that threw Defendant Trump out of office and put in Sleepy Joe Biden

so this crook Dante admits to being a crook.

But how can dims NOT admit to it?

It's as obvious as night follows day

Forum List

Back