Who is a hater of gays in America? Why?

The one thing straight people don't do is keep it private...

Decent, self respecting straight people do.

You're 'feeling' of the degenerates.
Between their finances, their jobs, their kids, and their sex lives that's all they talk about. Sticking it your face all damn day long...

OH! So when you said that heterosexuals don't keep their sex lives to themselves, your perverse reasoning naturally included "their finances, their jobs, their kids...".

(Reader do you see how degeneracy works? Even the simplest of things is perverted, not the least of which is simple LANGUAGE... WORDS mean whatever the degenerate needs them to mean. So... on what basis would the integrity of Marriage be different? Or anything else?

Between their finances, their jobs, their kids, and their sex lives that's all they talk about. Sticking it your face all damn day long...

OH! So when you said that heterosexuals don't keep their sex lives to themselves, your perverse reasoning naturally included "their finances, their jobs, their kids...".

(Reader do you see how degeneracy works? Even the simplest of things is perverted, not the least of which is simple LANGUAGE... WORDS mean whatever the degenerate needs them to mean. So... on what basis would the integrity of Marriage be different? Or anything else?

Heterosexuals don't keep their sexuality to themselves. Why should gays? Again, your standards are laughably, comically, uselessly inconsistent.

And what 'reader' are you referring to? You're just talking to yourself. Just like you're quoting yourself as you cite yourself. Your entire argument begins and ends inside your head.

The part that you don't seem to get is.....no one gives a shit. Your subjective personal opinions define nothing objectively, nor have any impact on any law or the outcome of any case.

I am agnostic. I got no dog in this fight. I read, particularly a couple of tomes by Oliver Sacks. The mind is all about the link between physiology and biology. Sexuality is a innate . I am not convinced homosexuality is NOT a biological malfunction like that man that mistakes his wife for a hat. Or the guy that can't recognize the left side of his own body and thinks it is alien. Homosexuality is not a human right, it is a sign of a broken mind. we all have the same rights, period.

I have homosexual friends, and who they just fucked is less likely to up than with my straight friends. Sex, kids, and all the rest, damn few keep it to themselves and those that do I don't trust very much.

I am agnostic. I got no dog in this fight. I read, particularly a couple of tomes by Oliver Sacks. The mind is all about the link between physiology and biology. Sexuality is a innate . I am not convinced homosexuality is NOT a biological malfunction like that man that mistakes his wife for a hat. Or the guy that can't recognize the left side of his own body and thinks it is alien. Homosexuality is not a human right, it is a sign of a broken mind. we all have the same rights, period.
Being gay is alternative, not dysfunctional or maladaptive. Thinking your wife is a hat, now we have a problem.

We don't define our laws on what you're 'convinced of' or what you believe is a right. As for the 'right to be homosexual', it has nothing to do with the issue of gay marriage. The question is can same sex couples be denied marriage by the State under the 14th amendment. Gays need not prove they have a right to marriage. Its the state that has to prove they don't.

As marriage is a right.

Why bother lying?

Where's even the POTENTIAL for deception?

When there's no potential for gain, what would be the point of lying?

Homosexuality is sexual deviancy... deviancy which presents from mental disorder. Meaning that homosexuals are sick people. What purpose does hatred of the mentally ill serve?

None... on every point.

Hatred comes into play, where the mentally ill injure others through the actions that are a consequence of their disordered cognitive processes.

Such as the libel which claims that merely contesting the normalization of sexual deviancy is tantamount to hatred.

Such as the setting of degenerates into positions of trust, who are certain to violate that trust, robbing children of their innocence.

Such as the forcing innocent, decent human beings to be personally affiliated with degeneracy by hijacking the institution in which they have poured their very heart and soul to honor their commitments.

Those things promote hatred, because those things are E V I L . . . and evil breeds the chaos, calamity and catastrophe that destroys peoples lives.

Your playing house with your besties, is no basis for anyone to hold an irrational hatred of you and because of that, no one hates you for it.

Liberals are. They play them for fools to further their own political careers.

"I voted for gay marriage before I voted against it when I was pro gay marriage because I didn't want fags to know I was pro traditional marriage. Now upon seeing recent polls I have "evolved""
I think it's much simpler than that : the hatred of gays lies in the hatred of women. Anything other than 100% male domination is terrifying to these people, and not just christians, of course, which is why religion is always enforced through male violence.

We don't define our laws on what you're 'convinced of'

Oh now that is SO true. And the coolest part is that the same would-be principle... applies every BIT to you as well.

or what you believe is a right.

As marriage is a right.

LOL! You can NOT make this crap up.

It really does get easier, when the opposition both asserts and refutes its own argument.

Liberals are. They play them for fools to further their own political careers.

"I voted for gay marriage before I voted against it when I was pro gay marriage because I didn't want fags to know I was pro traditional marriage. Now upon seeing recent polls I have "evolved""
I think it's much simpler than that : the hatred of gays lies in the hatred of women. Anything other than 100% male domination is terrifying to these people, and not just christians, of course, which is why religion is always enforced through male violence.

As a world class underachiever, I DO SO love a straw argument.

They're so... easy.

Because simply noting that there exist no evidence of hatred in the argument, the assertion that such exists, is unfounded; thus irrelevant, therefore: such brings nothing credible, ergo, such is discredited.

And a discredited argument is argument disqualified from consideration by reasonable people.

Last edited:
Being gay is alternative, not dysfunctional or maladaptive. Thinking your wife is a hat, now we have a problem.

ROFLMNAO!

So, being a sexual deviant is an alternative.... therefore, there's a choice being made.

Well color me SHOCKED!

Now do we alter essential institutions, rendering them meaningless, in order to defend the alternative chosen made by those presenting symptoms of mental disorder?

No... no we don't.

(Reader, the key to defeating the Ideological Left in debate rests upon two critical elements:

1- Find a Leftist.

2- Get it to speak.)

Last edited:
Well, thinking your wife is a hat, that actually happened. Look it up. Awakenings....The mind plays trick on us. Funny about that. Homosexuality may just be another trick of the mind...and, besides, they have all the same rights as the rest. So what is the big deal?

We don't define our laws on what you're 'convinced of'

Oh now that is SO true. And the coolest part is that the same would-be principle... applies every BIT to you as well.

You're confused. I'm not the one deciding this issue. The courts are. And they won't be using what some random internet poster is 'convinced of' as their standard of evidence.

Remember, you can make up anything you want. You can imagine a 'natural law of marriage', pulled sideways out of your ass. You can pretend to speak for God, 'nature', objective truth, or any of the other Appeal to Authority fallacies you wish.

Its irrelevant to the ruling on gay marriage, just as you are irrelevant to anyone else's marriage.

Where_r_my_Keys said:
or what you believe is a right.

As marriage is a right.

LOL! You can NOT make this crap up.

It really does get easier, when the opposition both asserts and refutes its own argument.

Again....I'm not quoting me. The USSC has affirmed that marriage is a civil right no less than 4 times. Its unlikely the courts are going to ignore themselves and instead base their rulings on whatever rambling subjectivity you imagine on some obscure message board.

Well, thinking your wife is a hat, that actually happened. Look it up. Awakenings....The mind plays trick on us. Funny about that. Homosexuality may just be another trick of the mind...and, besides, they have all the same rights as the rest. So what is the big deal?

Or it may not be. The question the courts are addressing is whether or not same sex couples can be denied marriage licences. Or if their marriages in other states must be recognized in by States that ban such marriages.

So, being a sexual deviant is an alternative.... therefore there's a choice being made.
Nope, usually not.

Hey... you're the one that assured the Reader that Homosexuality is an Alternative and alternatives are inherently the consequence of CHOICE.

Such as the alternative to bear the responsibility inherent in sexual intercourse, or murder one's pre-born child.

If you're stating now that you are not worthy of their trust... then I'm good with that, as I have long recognized that fact.

Now, what value are you to this or any other message board if your word is not trustworthy?

They don't have the same rights and I am aware of the book. Unlike most here I wasn't born yesterday.

The question the courts are addressing is whether or not same sex couples can be denied marriage licences. ... [sic]

Yep... and there is no potential that homosexuals must not be denied a license for marriage, as Marriage is the Joining of One Man and One Woman.

Last edited:

Or it may not be. The question the courts are addressing is whether or not same sex couples can be denied marriage licences. Or if their marriages in other states must be recognized in by States that ban such marriages.
That leads to a deeper question, say can muslims use freedom of religion to institute sharia law? can say, head hunting cannibals change to their favor in spite of the American spirit of freedom? Apparently so.

Forum List

Back