What is the definition of a person who just has ZERO interest in Pride Month activities?

Homophobe would be someone that is afraid of gays. No one is afraid of them, we just don't like them.

Seriously though fags are way out of line.

I don't know about you but I'm not ok with this

Or this

Or this

And why do veterans, founding fathers, Jesus and the independence of America only get 1 day but gays get a whole month?

All this pride stuff also makes them less than a human being because all they do is celebrate sex. They don't even act like real people, they personify themselves as their sex and nothing else.

Phone number (407) 239-8400

Call the and express your outrage. Don't just whine here to an audience that has nothing to do with this evil.

I called this number and the lady answering said "We don't have anything outside" like that. They called me back before I could finish this and said, "Don't be harassing us like that."

Seems like I hit a nerve and they're trying to cover it up!
Call and ask. If they're innocent, they shouldn't complain.

Another homosexual mass murderer in the news, this one with an estimated 35 young victims, buried on his farm property:

one shouldn't demonize average sexual weirdos (sexually deviant perhaps) like found in the LGBTQI+ communities by posting news reports like this without a disclaimer "not all LGBTQI+ members are like this of course".

i dislike flirt attempts by gays and other sexual weirdos, but that does not mean i won't respect their human rights.

Just a matter of time before there is a backlash of huge proportion .
You cannot have around 3% of people appropriating around 20-30% of news and happenings coverage without a reaction .

Worse . They have no cultural grounding and the bulk of their output is gross -- very indifferent taste and style .
Actually hopeless and ghastly .

Examples . Drag Queens and the Trans Mutants .

Last edited:
  • Funny
Reactions: cnm
one shouldn't demonize average sexual weirdos (sexually deviant perhaps) like found in the LGBTQI+ communities by posting news reports like this without a disclaimer "not all LGBTQI+ members are like this of course".

NOBODY said, and NOBODY THINKS that they are "all like this." Only they and their apologists scream whenever mass murdering queers are ultimately exposed. Nobody needs you to defend perverts who kill and wound so many tens of thousands of children and adults and their families. The Boy Scouts alone had 80,000+ victims of homosexuals for which they paid reparations in the billions of dollars.
i dislike flirt attempts by gays and other sexual weirdos, but that does not mean i won't respect their human rights.

Mister Goody Two Shoes, they don't respect the "human rights" of school children they groom across the country.

We're coming for your children.jpg

Last edited:
NOBODY said, and NOBODY THINKS that they are "all like this."
well, that article is clearly designed to score hits against LGBTQI+ members.
especially since it did not contain such a statement about the presumption of innocence until found guilty.

Only they and their apologists scream whenever mass murdering queers are ultimately exposed. Nobody needs you to defend perverts who kill and wound so many tens of thousands of children and adults and their families. The Boy Scouts alone had 80,000+ victims of homosexuals for which they paid reparations in the billions of dollars.
yes, yet, they deserve to be treated like slightly confused humans.
cops and their civilian friends (types who watched too many Hollywood movies in their youth), will keep that 90% of patients that abide by all sorts of very harsh advice from non-psychological psychiatrist's and nurses', in check.
Mister Goody Two Shoes, they don't respect the "human rights" of school children they groom across the country.
yeah, we can agree on that point.

Forum List

Back