Who is a hater of gays in America? Why?

That leads to a deeper question, say can muslims use freedom of religion to institute sharia law? can say, head hunting cannibals change to their favor in spite of the American spirit of freedom? Apparently so.

Such is the nature of the Slippery Slope.
Slippery Slope is a logical fallacy,...

The Slippery Slope Fallacy is only fallacious where there is no evidence sustaining the existence of a slippery slope.

We're here discussing the consequences of decisions made generations ago, which lead directly, inevitably to the heretofore unimaginable circumstances where Sexual deviants would be demanding the right to marry people of the same gender...

Those numerous decisions established the slippery slope that lead us to this unenviable point in modern human history.

The declaration that slippery slopes do not exist is as foolish as it is ludicrous.
Nothing slippery about granting equality, expect to your kind which abhors that.

Equality is not granted... equality is established by human birth.

There is no such thing as marriage equality, as Marriage is the Joining of One Man and One Woman.

That your subjective needs sets you into the delusion that the Legitimacy that you crave will be found by a marriage license, can not possibly serve equality, on any level, because EVERY SINGLE HUMAN BEING IN THIS COUNTRY IS SUBJECTED EQUALLY TO THE STANDARD OF MARRIAGE AND THIS WITHOUT EXCEPTION.

There is not so much as a single town in this country which prohibits a homosexual from marriage... NO WHERE. As a result, no homosexual is precluded from doing anything that anyone else is can do, and on precisely the same objective standard.

Colorado. Used to be a great place to live. Illegal aliens and outlanders spoilt the place. A circle jerk going on there. And the gay rights thing, a totally artificial outgrowth of outsider influence. Oh, not to mention the light rail fiasco. AND the NEED to move the bloody airport and put a scary red eyed horse in front of it? Gay!
Go north, as far as possible actually. You should be happy there.

I don't get your disdain for relativism given that you're a flagrant relativist.

Am I?

Tell me, what subjective needs of mine are being served by my holding to these natural principles?
Disdain for others, AKA, egoism, solipsism, vanity, narcissism, your guiding light.

And you don't hold to them at all, since what you say about them isn't true.

So... what you're saying is that you can't show a single subjective need of mine that is served by standing up for these natural principles?

Fair enough... your most recent concession is duly noted and summarily accepted.

I don't get your disdain for relativism given that you're a flagrant relativist.

Am I?

Tell me, what subjective needs of mine are being served by my holding to these natural principles?

What natural principles? Remember, your 'natural law of marriage' is just nonsense you made up. It doesn't exist nor does it have any relevance to our law or the world we live in. You're offering us your subjective imagination as 'natural principles.'

Which is exactly my point. Your imagination is relativistic. Its based on your experiences, your subjective beliefs, shaped by your culture, your society, your personal context. Which you then declare are 'natural principles' and 'immutable laws'.

That's as relativistic as it gets. Which makes your railing against relativism all the more bizarre. As that's all you practice.

Am I?

Disdain for others, AKA, egoism, solipsism, vanity, narcissism, your guiding light.

So... what you're saying is that you can't show a single subjective need of mine that is served by standing up for these natural principles?

Fair enough... your most recent concession is duly noted and summarily accepted.
Yep, you're a total loon. Even when presented with answers you pretend you didn't see them. Mental illness at that level needs professionals...

Am I?

I didn't say a word about 'subjective needs'. You did. And then bizarrely insist that WE concede if we don't conform to whatever YOU imagined.

Which is again, pure relativism. With your entire argument being your subjective opinion, based on your own subjective standards made up as you go along, citing you. Hell, even your audience the 'reader' is just you talking to yourself.

There's no part of your argument, your sources or your audience that aren't pure relativism. With you declaring that whatever you imagine must be objective truth.

Um, no. There's no such mandate. You imagined it.

Am I?

Yep, you're a total loon. Even when presented with answers you pretend you didn't see them. Mental illness at that level needs professionals...

Keys is the inventor of the 'right to eradicate homosexuals' if they don't 'shut the fuck up'. And he believes it. To get to that place, you've got to be a few fries short of a happy meal.

Equality is not granted... equality is established by human birth.
Guess the ******* were born slaves then?

ROFL!

That they were slaves did not make them inequitable... before GOD.

And that is the ONLY place that any two individuals are equal.
God? God has nothing to do with this, not a thing. And in no way are believers equal before God. If they were no one would bother seeking his grace as there would be no point.

And the equality is we allow you to believe in whatever nonsense gods you choose. That is a law from man, and in this case, liberal men like me.

Am I?

Keys is the inventor of the 'right to eradicate homosexuals' if they don't 'shut the fuck up'. And he believes it. To get to that place, you've got to be a few fries short of a happy meal.
In his version it's an empty bag, with a broken toy. Books are written about people like him but they are too depressing to publish...

Colorado. Used to be a great place to live. Illegal aliens and outlanders spoilt the place. A circle jerk going on there. And the gay rights thing, a totally artificial outgrowth of outsider influence. Oh, not to mention the light rail fiasco. AND the NEED to move the bloody airport and put a scary red eyed horse in front of it? Gay!
Go north, as far as possible actually. You should be happy there.
No, I just want to live in Colorado unmolested by outlanders, otherwise I am just fine-didly dooo. ZZZZZZ. People in this country have rights. Even perverts with sexual issues. They can still vote or use restrooms. Relax, this isn't sharia law, not yet anyway.

What natural principles? Remember, your 'natural law of marriage' is just nonsense you made up.

Oh! So Natural Law is straw reasoning. Wouldn't Locke be shocked to learn that?

Well ok... Let's you and I break it down, shall we... (Reader you can go on to bed, as Skylar will now become OBSESSED with something else... ANYTHING ELSE, except this discussion.)

So the reasoning is that of straw?

Now the reasoning asserts that human physiology is comprised of two genders?

Are you coming to reject that fact?

The reasoning further asserts that the two respective genders are designed specifically to join with the other?

The reasoning further asserts the the emotional nature of the respective genders compliment the other.

The reasoning further asserts that the physical and emotional joining common to the purpose of distinct genders; wherein two bodies join into one sustainable body, that such represents the design standard as nature intended, thus the natural standard of the joining of two bodies into one legally recognized body, is OKA: Marriage.

Now... are you coming to reject that fact?

Oh my... where the responses were consistently coming almost instantly... we find Skylar has suddenly been stricken with a bout of wholly unforeseeable reticence.

Now WHO could have seen THAT comin'?

Why are gays hated in America? What is the reason of this hatred? I know that there is a tendency to support them and respect their rights. But I would like to ask the opposite.

Why? For me personally, there is no hatred at all. Just a burning animus for their behavior against those who disagree with them. Give them their rights, let them marry, who cares? But when they start going after people who disagree, start targeting people for humiliation or destruction and whatnot... I would assume such would fuel that hatred (not mine personally).

Why are gays hated in America? What is the reason of this hatred? I know that there is a tendency to support them and respect their rights. But I would like to ask the opposite.

Why? For me personally, there is no hatred at all. Just a burning animus for their behavior against those who disagree with them. Give them their rights, let them marry, who cares? But when they start going after people who disagree, start targeting people for humiliation or destruction and whatnot... I would assume such would fuel that hatred (not mine personally).
Bake the stupid cake and all that goes away.

What natural principles? Remember, your 'natural law of marriage' is just nonsense you made up.

Oh! So Natural Law is straw reasoning. Wouldn't Locke be shocked to learn that?

There's no 'natural law of marriage'. You made that up. There's no marriage in nature at all. And labeling your personal opinion as 'natural law' doesn't magically make your opinion objective. Its still just your subjective personal opinion.

This is the part you don't get: rejecting your personal opinion isn't rejecting objective truth. As your opinion isn't objective truth.

You can't get around that.

Well ok... Let's you and I break it down, shall we... (Reader you can go on to bed, as Skylar will now become OBSESSED with something else... ANYTHING ELSE, except this discussion.)

Again, your 'reader' is just you talking to yourself. Your sources, your reasoning, your audience....is all you citing yourself. Which is about as relativistic as it gets.

So the reasoning is that of straw?

Now the reasoning asserts that human physiology is comprised of two genders?

The reasoning further asserts that the two respective genders are designed specifically to join with the other?

The reasoning further asserts the the emotional nature of the respective genders compliment the other.

The reasoning further asserts that the physical and emotional joining common to the purpose of distinct genders; wherein two bodies join into one sustainable body, that such represents the design standard as nature intended, thus the natural standard of the joining of two bodies into one legally recognized body, which is OKA: Marriage.

There is no marriage in nature. You're describing fucking, equating it with marriage. You may not be able to tell the difference. A rational person could.

Marriage is our invention. Marriage can include one man and one man or one woman and one woman or one man and one woman. There's nothing objectively 'immutable' about marriage. It is a social construct that we invented to serve our society. And it is what we say it is.

As same sex marriage in 37 of 50 States demonstrates elegantly. You pretend none of it is happening. Alas, the world doesn't disappear just because you close your eyes.

Forum List

Back