Who is an actual "ruler" of America

Are you even aware that conspiracies are or can be very real? ....

Oh yeah, that's just what JFK said when he picked me up last night to go to a kick-ass party at Elvis' place in the Bermuda Triangle. Bat Boy and Napoleon disagreed, but Dick Cheney ordered them to agree so they changed their minds.

:rolleyes:

I used to think you had at least an average IQ. You've dashed that notion to tiny pieces. You're clearly little more than a troll.

Oh yeah, that's just what JFK said when he picked me up last night to go to a kick-ass party at Elvis' place in the Bermuda Triangle. Bat Boy and Napoleon disagreed, but Dick Cheney ordered them to agree so they changed their minds.

I used to think you had at least an average IQ. You've dashed that notion to tiny pieces. You're clearly little more than a troll.

Is that the message you're getting from the device the aliens implanted in your rectum, Napoleon?

Is that the message you're getting from the device the aliens implanted in your rectum, Napoleon?
Confirmed! Unkotare has bruised his final braincell.

...says the conspiracy nut... :rolleyes:

Says the ultra-naive, brainwashed, easily duped autobot. Go watch CNN and be indoctrinated like a good voter.

Says the ultra-naive,....

:lol: You nuts all sound the same. Playing at self-importance is your funniest bit. You're just another nut, nut.

Meanwhile, back to the thread, trolls.

OP- OP- No rulers, but greedy idiot billionaires pull the strings of the GOP way too much with big money and a giant BS propaganda machine. See the polluting, screw the workers, keep taxes low for the richest a-holes the Koch Bros, Adelson and Scaife etc and the lying propagandists Murdoch, the Moons etc etc. The GOP runs on hate, lies, greed, chickenhawk adventurism and their military complex. You'll notice their voters are the most misinformed, hateful and ignorant in the modern world.

Says the ultra-naive,....

:lol: You nuts all sound the same. Playing at self-importance is your funniest bit. You're just another nut, nut.

Straight from the lips of your masters:

George Soros and he has a little trained monkey in the White House to carry out his commands.

So you believe that bs too? I suppose you think Soros is a nazi too....

Soros has all the money necessary to buy a trained monkey to do his bidding.

Is he the ruler of America? Not really but he certainly has bought and paid for someone in a powerful position to further his despicable Left Wing agenda.

George Soros and he has a little trained monkey in the White House to carry out his commands.

Not just Soros..

However money has always influenced/controlled governments..
ht
So you believe that bs too? I suppose you think Soros is a nazi too....

Soros has all the money necessary to buy a trained monkey to do his bidding.

Is he the ruler of America? Not really but he certainly has bought and paid for someone in a powerful position to further his despicable Left Wing agenda.
Only in BS Pub bizarro world. Fact is, Dems have no evil billionaire polluting, screw the workers, no taxes for the rich and giant corps, greedy idiot fascists like the Kochs, Adelson, Murdoch, Scaife etc etc....poor brainwashed hater dupes, voting to get screwed AGAIN.

] Only in BS Pub bizarro world. Fact is, Dems have no evil billionaire polluting, screw the workers, no taxes for the rich and giant corps, greedy idiot fascists like the Kochs, Adelson, Murdoch, Scaife etc etc....poor brainwashed hater dupes, voting to get screwed AGAIN.

Are fvcking kidding me? You must have watching too much MSNBC. Rachel Maddow will lie to you.

Soros has a $3.5 billion (with a b) political action machine.

The fvcking greedy ass unions are always good for a billion in every general election cycle and hundreds of millions in between.

The Moon Bats have their billionaire limousine Liberal donors.

They have their environmental wacko and anti gun nut billionaires.

Wall Street will even pony up the big bucks to Democrats when they think they can get something out of it like Obama's bailouts. In both 2008 and 2012 Wall Street contributed more money to the Democrats than the Republicans.

I worked for a Fortune 20 company that you would think would have a very conservative agenda but the company contributed to Democrats when they thought the filthy Democrat would win. It is buying access to the office and many corporations across the country do it.

Money talks in politics and the Democrats scam their share.

The Democrats are a coalition of all the greedy despicable special interest groups in the country and they are well funded.

[
Straight from the lips of your masters:

Is that what your dog told you, loon?

Unkotare's glasses:
rose+colored.jpg

Now if he would only get a prescription he might see his rosy world more clearly.

Forum List

Back