Who is an actual "ruler" of America

OP- No rulers, but greedy idiot billionaires pull the strings of the GOP way too much with big money and a giant BS propaganda machine. See the polluting, screw the workers, keep taxes low for the richest a-holes the Koch Bros, Adelson and Scaife etc and the lying propagandists Murdoch, the Moons etc etc. The GOP runs on hate, lies, greed, chickenhawk adventurism and their military complex. You'll notice their voters are the most misinformed, hateful and ignorant in the modern world.

Coming from you, they should take that as a compliment.

OP- No rulers, but greedy idiot billionaires pull the strings of the GOP way too much with big money and a giant BS propaganda machine. See the polluting, screw the workers, keep taxes low for the richest a-holes the Koch Bros, Adelson and Scaife etc and the lying propagandists Murdoch, the Moons etc etc. The GOP runs on hate, lies, greed, chickenhawk adventurism and their military complex. You'll notice their voters are the most misinformed, hateful and ignorant in the modern world.

Coming from you, they should take that as a compliment.
Non hater dupes and the rest of the world know exactly what I mean. You're the laughingstock and horror of the world.

we know for a fact that "the People" have no real say in the matter. ...

Take your nonsense to the conspiracy forum.

Hey dumbo ... did you watch the really short videos? Even a mentally challenged boy like you should comprehend the clear evidence.

Conspiracy forum - go.

Are you even aware that conspiracies are or can be very real? Are you aware that many of history's political, military, or other major events began as conspiracies? Do you not believe that the Bolsheviks "conspired" to overthrow Russia? Are you not aware that the Federal Reserve Bank was the brainchild of actual conspirators? Are you really that naive? Do you even know what the word - conspiracy - means? If you happen to have a dictionary I suggest that you look it up before continuing to make an utter fool of yourself.

Hi guys. I hope everybody knows that the USA is a Federal presidential constitutional republic. The government is regulated by a system of checks and balances defined by the U.S. Constitution, which serves as the country's supreme legal document. But .... As we see our President may act as a puppet sometimes. The Parliament may comprise a plenty of lobbyists. It seems to be a mysterious riddle who actually makes the political decision in our Country. What is the person or company or group of people who really RULE??
I guess not only me who is wondering.
hqdefault.jpg

"We The People" is Democracy
"The State" is Republican
By Primary Definitions that is.
Tea is a COMMODITY. Corporations have no place in politics.

I had a friend that is a "Libertarian" tell me that "We can't allow THE PEOPLE to have their way. What if they all voted for a free Disney Land vacation!"

It showed me that he has very little faith in the American People. And used his fixation on a few to justify State Driven Power.

I don't plan to live beyond 40 or 50, so hopefully I will never meet whoever the big wigs are behind the scenes.

Curious if you have a disease or if you are just another "bunker" crazed looney.

Note; I love the show and how they stockpile Ketsup...........When they should be learning how to make produce. Turnup for what?

I had a friend that is a "Libertarian" tell me that "We can't allow THE PEOPLE to have their way. What if they all voted for a free Disney Land vacation!"

It showed me that he has very little faith in the American People. And used his fixation on a few to justify State Driven Power.
I don't have 'faith' in anything, least of all in democracies, republics or even my fellow Americans.

There is always hope, but for this century at least it is a slow march to tyranny, as people clammer over each other for a quick buck and sell their rights away.

Sure there are going to be technological advances I can't even dream about. But what use is fancy gadgets if your freedom is an illusion and corporations and states watch you and coerce you into codes of behavior. Just like a bird in a cage.

I don't plan to live beyond 40 or 50, so hopefully I will never meet whoever the big wigs are behind the scenes.

Curious if you have a disease or if you are just another "bunker" crazed looney.

Note; I love the show and how they stockpile Ketsup...........When they should be learning how to make produce. Turnup for what?
I am not either, but I don't see things getting much better. If anything this is the first century where the parents are better off than their children. I doubt I would miss the extra years.

I don't have 'faith' in anything, least of all in democracies, republics or even my fellow Americans.

There is always hope, but for this century at least it is a slow march to tyranny, as people clammer over each other for a quick buck and sell their rights away.

Sure there are going to be technological advances I can't even dream about. But what use is fancy gadgets if your freedom is an illusion and corporations and states watch you and coerce you into codes of behavior. Just like a bird in a cage.

"I don't have 'faith' in anything, least of all in democracies, republics or even my fellow Americans." Then you aren't familiar with politics. You have to pick one. Hiding under a rock allows not attempting to think is what is wrong with America.

I'm not in the Democratic Party, I hate parties, but I trust the majority of the people.

I am not either, but I don't see things getting much better. If anything this is the first century where the parents are better off than their children. I doubt I would miss the extra years.

Our children are much better off than we were..

The massive amount of information the internet has allowed access to is spreading like wildfire.

There are still lies like there always was but those lies are exposed the very next day with evidence. People are changing their actions due to Social Media.

It's going through a bump in the road today, but trust me, it's getting better.

"I don't have 'faith' in anything, least of all in democracies, republics or even my fellow Americans." Then you aren't familiar with politics. You have to pick one. Hiding under a rock allows not attempting to think is what is wrong with America.

I'm not in the Democratic Party, I hate parties, but I trust the majority of the people.
I only pick between rocks in election year, but I don't trust any of the candidates. There isn't a real choice, just a lot of colored rocks in a row, with some worse than others.

You have a lot more trust than me, if you trust the majority. I don't, and would prefer more checks and balances to ward off political games, partisanship and violations of human rights.

People with money can dictate a high percentage of things. Black and minorities should work hard and make tough choices to join this party.
^Wow, profiling and bigotry all rolled into one. That kid forgot all about how we use to keep blacks from getting an education and jobs lol.

I'm sure he will say, "Yea, but not anymore".

Educated parents make educated children. Blacks can't swim because their parent's weren't allowed in the pool. It's really not a hard concept to figure out.

We white people lead them to their current state. If it was up to them, they would still be back home.

I saw a black guy get layed off about 8 years ago for nothing but being black. He was a hard worker and my white friends that ran the business openly stated we don't need another "Nbomb" working there.

I'm not even in a southern state..

People with money can dictate a high percentage of things. Black and minorities should work hard and make tough choices to join this party.
^Wow, profiling and bigotry all rolled into one. That kid forgot all about how we use to keep blacks from getting an education and jobs lol.

I'm sure he will say, "Yea, but not anymore".

Educated parents make educated children. Blacks can't swim because their parent's weren't allowed in the pool. It's really not a hard concept to figure out.

We white people lead them to their current state. If it was up to them, they would still be back home.

I saw a black guy get layed off about 8 years ago for nothing but being black. He was a hard worker and my white friends that ran the business openly stated we don't need another "Nbomb" working there.

I'm not even in a southern state..

I assume the "black guy" won a multimillion dollar discrimination lawsuit? Or are you full of $hit?

Are you even aware that conspiracies are or can be very real? ....

Oh yeah, that's just what JFK said when he picked me up last night to go to a kick-ass party at Elvis' place in the Bermuda Triangle. Bat Boy and Napoleon disagreed, but Dick Cheney ordered them to agree so they changed their minds.

:rolleyes:

The uber wealthy control everything... and laugh all the way to the bank at our expense. And most are too dumb to figure it out which is why they keep laughing. After all, they need someone to create their wealth for them without having to pay the workers for it.

Forum List

Back