Who is an actual "ruler" of America

Hi guys. I hope everybody knows that the USA is a Federal presidential constitutional republic. The government is regulated by a system of checks and balances defined by the U.S. Constitution, which serves as the country's supreme legal document. But .... As we see our President may act as a puppet sometimes. The Parliament may comprise a plenty of lobbyists. It seems to be a mysterious riddle who actually makes the political decision in our Country. What is the person or company or group of people who really RULE??
I guess not only me who is wondering.
hqdefault.jpg

Hi guys. I hope everybody knows that the USA is a Federal presidential constitutional republic. The government is regulated by a system of checks and balances defined by the U.S. Constitution, which serves as the country's supreme legal document. But .... As we see our President may act as a puppet sometimes. The Parliament may comprise a plenty of lobbyists. It seems to be a mysterious riddle who actually makes the political decision in our Country. What is the person or company or group of people who really RULE??
I guess not only me who is wondering.
hqdefault.jpg
Netanyahu.jpg

Our UNelected president Benjamin "Bibi" Netanyahu - see, you don't have to be natural born citizen to be a president of the US

Seems like someone is lost. There is a Conspiracy Forum for a reason.

America is ruled by globalists who believe strongly in advancing "American/western democracy" and capitalism as the global standard to be pushed everywhere it can be pushed.

In Saudia Arabia that is not viable right now yet the government can be very useful, they accept what they can such as just an ally for now.

This world is in the course of an ever increasing globalization and it is happening EXTREMELY fast right now in the historical context. Most American leaders believe that if their beliefs are not pushed right now, then less acceptable globalizing forces (communism/racism/Islam, etc) will proceed with their own alternative beliefs, and successeed, which is in fact correct.

A lot of these conflicts we seen in this world today are direct result of a conflict between the current path of globalization and those that threaten it, such as highly corrupt kleptocratic governments (Russia vs Ukraine/EU/US), terrorism (ISIS/Al Qaeda) xenophobic nations (Russia, North Korea), drug and gang tribal war-lords, illegal weapon pedallers, international criminal organizations, those that are in disagreement with international, etc.

Everything going on in American foreign policies and any signicant geopolitical events should be thought of in those terms.

Forum List

Back