Votes: 0 0.0%
  • isis

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • both

Votes: 3 50.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
ISIS is a terrorist organization. If Israel's records on human rights are so bad that people are comparing it with ISIS then the situation is beyond serious.

good point-----you should never visit Israel-----people are being shot in the streets-----like in Iran and dropping dead of dehydration like in India

Pointing out flaws in India is not going to solve the problem of Israel's crimes against humanity. But as is evident, you people are not interested in reforms. You are only interested in covering up for Israel.

What crimes against humanity are those, who brought the charges and when is the court case. It is even more obvious that you people are not interested in reforms, reality or the truth, just being able to bash Israel all the time and blame it on the Jews.

ISIS is a terrorist organization. If Israel's records on human rights are so bad that people are comparing it with ISIS then the situation is beyond serious.

good point-----you should never visit Israel-----people are being shot in the streets-----like in Iran and dropping dead of dehydration like in India
people are being shot in the streets-----like in Iran.

YOU ARE DUMB LIER .IRAN IS SAFE AND CIVILIZED COUNTRY .ITS NOT LIKE ISRAEL

BUT ISRAEL =

Palestinian woman attempts to stab Israeli officer at ...
www.jpost.com/...Israeli.../Initial-report-Palestinian-woman-attempts-...
ترجمه این صفحه۳ خرداد ۱۳۹۵ ه‍.ش. - Stabbing attack in Jerusalem: One Israeli wounded, suspect ... after she attempted to stab security forces at a checkpoint north of Jerusalem, ...
Palestinian tries to stab Israeli soldier, shot dead: army - ...
https://www.yahoo.com/.../palestinian-tries-stab-israeli-soldier-shot-d...
ترجمه این صفحه۳ روز پیش - A female Palestinian tried to stab an Israeli soldier in the West Bank Thursday and was shot dead, the army said, the latest in a series of such ...
تصاویر برای ‪stab israeli‬‏View attachment 77120
View attachment 77121
View attachment 77123
View attachment 77122
تصاویر بیشتر برای stab israeli
Palestinian tries to stab Israeli soldier, shot dead - MMO ...
www.mmo-champion.com/.../2005323-Palestinian-tries-to-stab-Israel...
ترجمه این صفحه
۲ روز پیش - 2پست - ‏2 نویسنده
Palestinian tries to stab Israeli soldier, shot dead: army guess no one ever told her to never ...
Two Palestinians stab Israeli soldier and are shot dead: ...
www.reuters.com/article/us-israel-palestinians-idUSKCN0WJ14V
ترجمه این صفحه۲۷ اسفند ۱۳۹۴ ه‍.ش. - Two Palestinians stabbed and wounded an Israeli soldier and were then shot and killed on Thursday outside a Jewish settlement in the ...
Israeli–Palestinian conflict (2015–present) - Wikipedia, the ...
https://en.wikipedia.org/.../Israeli–Palestinian_conflict_(2015–present...
ترجمه این صفحهAn increase of violence occurred in the Israeli–Palestinian conflict starting early September .... 8 October – Four Israeli civilians and an IDF soldier injured in stabbing attack with screwdriver in central Tel Aviv. Assailant shot on site by an officer ...
Israel Frees Palestinian Girl, 12, Who Tried to Stab Guard - ...
www.nytimes.com/.../israel-frees-palestinian-girl-12-who-tried-to-sta... - ترجمه این صفحه
۵ اردیبهشت ۱۳۹۵ ه‍.ش. - She said she had been influenced by other young Palestinians who stabbed or tried to stab Israeli soldiers and civilians. The wave of attacks, ...
VIDEO: Israeli soldier 'executes' injured Palestinian after ...
www.middleeasteye.net/.../video-shows-assassination-palestinian-man...
ترجمه این صفحه۶ فروردین ۱۳۹۵ ه‍.ش. - Bethlehem, occupied West Bank - The Israeli human rights organisation B'Tselem on Thursday released video which it said showed an Israeli ...
Palestinian shot dead in West Bank after allegedly trying to ...
www.middleeasteye.net/.../palestinian-shot-dead-west-bank-after-alle...

Have you noticed that the attempted murderers were muslims and not Israeli's

It is not Israel's record on human rights that is being compared, it is the false accusations of Israel's record on human rights that is being compared. When the nation with the worst record on human rights singles out Israel for a UN resolution then you know that there is a major problem with the whole sorry affair.

vik got it a bit confused- when he said
terrorism ----he was really referring to India's
BJP party

Pointing out flaws in India is not going to solve the problem of Israel's crimes against humanity. But as is evident, you people are not interested in reforms. You are only interested in covering up for Israel.

what crimes against humanity? I was in that country for several weeks---(did you miss me?) we got dragged ALL OVER (except EILAT ) ------I did not see any crimes against
humanity (except against me-----the advice was to stay away from the Temple mount because arab women were pulling knives out of their rags and sticking them into ---old women like me ----we need some sikh guards
up there)

Asking you for a report on Israeli human rights violation against Muslims would be equivalent to asking Hitler for a report on German anti-Semitism. Ge real for a micro second, please.

In other words you cant find anything to support your claim that is not an outright LIE.

what crimes against humanity? I was in that country for several weeks---(did you miss me?) we got dragged ALL OVER (except EILAT ) ------I did not see any crimes against
humanity (except against me-----the advice was to stay away from the Temple mount because arab women were pulling knives out of their rags and sticking them into ---old women like me ----we need some sikh guards
up there)

Asking you for a report on Israeli human rights violation against Muslims would be equivalent to asking Hitler for a report on German anti-Semitism. Ge real for a micro second, please.

wrong again I am very objective

You have a sick sense of humor which is reflected in calling yourself objective. Let me give you a hint: objective people do not go on insulting prophets and religions of other people.

What prophet was insulted, as to be a prophet you need to have made a prophesy. What was his that had not already been made ?

up there)

wrong again I am very objective

You have a sick sense of humor which is reflected in calling yourself objective. Let me give you a hint: objective people do not go on insulting prophets and religions of other people.

What prophet was insulted, as to be a prophet you need to have made a prophesy. What was his that had not already been made ?

the definition of "prophet" eludes me----I have asked-------ANOTHER definition other than PREDICTION (like the oracle at Delphi)
is----persons who converse with G-d <<<or
something like that. Of course schizophrenics do it all the time

for the record------PROPHET is an English word-----the word in Arabic is NABI and in Hebrew
NAVI ----there may be different definitions----
I don't know but it seems important to know what BUGS A PROPHET-----so one does not "insult" one. Some people consider them to be SUPER SENSITIVE ----entities

Israeli and Palestinian Children Killed
September 29, 2000 - Present

alalam_635406945133569932_25f_4x3.jpg

133 Israeli children have been killed by Palestinians and 2,112 Palestinian children have been killed by Israelis since September 29, 2000. (View Sources & More Information)

ISIS has killed 74 children and 86 women among the 3,000 civilians it has had executed in just one year, report reveals
  • Terrorists have brutally executed a total of 3,027 people in just 12 months
  • 1,787 of those killed were civilians, some of them women and children
  • Others killed were members of rival groups and even ISIS' own fighters
  • Punishments include crucifixions, beheadings and being stoned to dea
How about the Iranian Mullah regime that gave thousands of "keys to heavenly virgins" to little boys and told them to walk on mine fields in the Iran / Iraq war to clear the way for the tanks and infantry? Did you forget about that?

"Iran used child soldiers extensively during the war, and estimates are as high as 100,000 for the number killed. They allegedly went into battle with a plastic key around their necks, issued personally by the Ayatollah. It was their key to paradise upon their death in battle, which was pretty much expected to happen, since their chance of survival was only just above nil. Quite often, they were simply used as human mine-clearers, charging across the minefield to make a path for the real soldiers who would follow behind them."

Last edited:

133 Israeli children have been killed by Palestinians and 2,112 Palestinian children have been killed by Israelis since September 29, 2000. (View Sources & More Information)

ISIS has killed 74 children and 86 women among the 3,000 civilians it has had executed in just one year, report reveals
How about the Iranian Mullah regime that gave thousands of "keys to heavenly virgins" to little boys and told them to walk on mine fields in the Iran / Iraq war to clear the way for the tanks and infantry? Did you forget about that?

"Iran used child soldiers extensively during the war, and estimates are as high as 100,000 for the number killed. They allegedly went into battle with a plastic key around their necks, issued personally by the Ayatollah. It was their key to paradise upon their death in battle, which was pretty much expected to happen, since their chance of survival was only just above nil. Quite often, they were simply used as human mine-clearers, charging across the minefield to make a path for the real soldiers who would follow behind them."

It was the Islamic thing to do

Dani was very upset. He got one of those keys when he was 11, but didn't get a chance to use it. The mine was made in iraq and didn't go off when he stepped on it. Oh well.

Dani was very upset. He got one of those keys when he was 11, but didn't get a chance to use it. The mine was made in iraq and didn't go off when he stepped on it. Oh well.

poor dani

because west country didnt sell anti mine .... weapon to iran .when you havnt weapon .when you have empty hands. you should protect your country with your body ,..
what was other choice ? wait for saddam army and be ready for rape iranian women ?
it wasnt for heavenly virgins..
it was for their country and protect iranian people and their religious believe ...
190000 iranian died in iran-iraq war .155000 died in battle and others killed in their city and village .
33000 was student and most of them had 16+ years old .
under 15 was illegal but some boys cheated their age and ....
iranian teenager had balls and they protected iranian people .maybe holocaust never happened if jewish teenager had balls too

war battle =155081
normal people in city or village =28000
other reason=9899
30 years old + =30817
24-29=22703
20-23= 87106
15-19=65575
under 15 = 7054

Last edited:

because west country didnt sell anti mine .... weapon to iran .when you havnt weapon .when you have empty hands. you should protect your country with your body ,..
what was other choice ? wait for saddam army and be ready for rape iranian women ?
it was for their country and protect iranian people and their religious believe ...
190000 iranian died in iran-iraq war .155000 died in battle and others killed in their city and village .
iranian teenager had balls and they protected iranian people .maybe holocaust never happened if jewish teenager had balls too

war battle =155081
other reason=9899
30 years old + =30817
24-29=22703
20-23= 87106
15-19=65575
under 15 = 7054
But Dani, don't you think there's something seriously warped when you give little boys plastic keys and go tell them to go walk on mine fields to their sure death? How many families lost their young like that, Dani? And for what? Nothing, a stupid religious sectarian war. Very tragic, and the same things are happy today.

Besides Dani, you should be happy, you can get many more virgins when you're alive, right? Ha ha ha.

It's the Jewish thing to do too, apparently. In fact, in desperation all people resort to any way to defend themselves.

"In support of these propositions, David M. Rosen’s Armies of the Young offers a short essay on "War and Childhood" and three case studies of children in combat: Jewish children fighting the Germans in World War II............."

Kiesling on Rosen, 'Armies of the Young: Child Soldiers in War and Terrorism' | H-War | H-Net

the mass murder of children is the BAATHIST thing to do------Interestingly the ONLY dog to use nitrogen mustard gas on children SINCE WORLD WAR I ----was basthist pig Gamal Abdel Nasser. He donated tons of the stuff to SADDAM HUSSEIN who donated a few tons to his best friends ----the assads. Of course SADDAM used other chemicals on Shiite and Kurdish children for the HONOR of the BAATHIST cause

war battle =155081
other reason=9899
30 years old + =30817
24-29=22703
20-23= 87106
15-19=65575
under 15 = 7054
But Dani, don't you think there's something seriously warped when you give little boys plastic keys and go tell them to go walk on mine fields to their sure death? How many families lost their young like that, Dani? And for what? Nothing, a stupid religious sectarian war. Very tragic, and the same things are happy today.

Besides Dani, you should be happy, you can get many more virgins when you're alive, right? Ha ha ha.

no he doesn't ROUDY-----Iranian moms were having orgasms at the thought of dead Iranian kids in the gutter

It's the Jewish thing to do too, apparently. In fact, in desperation all people resort to any way to defend themselves.

"In support of these propositions, David M. Rosen’s Armies of the Young offers a short essay on "War and Childhood" and three case studies of children in combat: Jewish children fighting the Germans in World War II............."

Kiesling on Rosen, 'Armies of the Young: Child Soldiers in War and Terrorism' | H-War | H-Net
Keep up, ignoramus, we are talking about something that actually happened, not bullshit antisemtic conspiracies. The Iranians actually sent young brainwashed boys to walk on minefileds. The concept of suicide and Allah and virgins in heaven actually started in Iran and was exported to the Palestinians, who exported it to Al Queda.

Keep up, ignoramus, we are talking about something that actually happened, not bullshit antisemtic conspiracies. The Iranians actually sent young brainwashed boys to walk on minefileds. The concept of suicide and Allah and virgins in heaven actually started in Iran and was exported to the Palestinians, who exported it to Al Queda.

the IRANIAN army was so "desperate" that it was FORCED to throw its own children on minefields-----according to MONTE. Sheesh------I got news for the slut----the Iranian army is quite strong-----but dumping kids was a cheaper way to go. Of all the people I have encountered-----I have found that the MOST color racist and the STINGIEST-----are Iranians. If an Iranian spends a dime----he wants SOMETHING BIG-------which is why the funding that the Iranians pump into HEZBOLLAH AND HAMAS -----is very significant-------they do not "give it away" expecting nothing in return. Right now a money pit for Iran is YEMEN-----Iranians HATE the Yemenis------but that love the PORT CITIES------Aden, Taiz, and Hodeidah-----because control of the ports gives the dogs CONTROL ON THE ALL IMPORTANT SHIPPING ROUTES -----RUSSIA IS GRABBING THE UKRANIAN SEAPORTS on the black sea and the filth of Iran is grabbing the seaports of the red sea-----WAKE UP, FOLKS >>>>> harken to the ORACLE AT USMB (me----rosie)

the IRANIAN army was so "desperate" that it was FORCED to throw its own children on minefields-----according to MONTE. Sheesh------I got news for the slut----the Iranian army is quite strong-----but dumping kids was a cheaper way to go. Of all the people I have encountered-----I have found that the MOST color racist and the STINGIEST-----are Iranians. If an Iranian spends a dime----he wants SOMETHING BIG-------which is why the funding that the Iranians pump into HEZBOLLAH AND HAMAS -----is very significant-------they do not "give it away" expecting nothing in return. Right now a money pit for Iran is YEMEN-----Iranians HATE the Yemenis------but that love the PORT CITIES------Aden, Taiz, and Hodeidah-----because control of the ports gives the dogs CONTROL ON THE ALL IMPORTANT SHIPPING ROUTES -----RUSSIA IS GRABBING THE UKRANIAN SEAPORTS on the black sea and the filth of Iran is grabbing the seaports of the red sea-----WAKE UP, FOLKS >>>>> harken to the ORACLE AT USMB (me----rosie)

You people are certainly a disgusting bunch of propagandists. If weren't so tragic it would be funny. But, Jews sacrificed their children when they were desperate just like all other people. There is nothing special about Jews. You people are no better than the master race Germans. In fact, you are ZioNazis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back