Votes: 0 0.0%
  • isis

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • both

Votes: 3 50.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's the Jewish thing to do too, apparently. In fact, in desperation all people resort to any way to defend themselves.

"In support of these propositions, David M. Rosen’s Armies of the Young offers a short essay on "War and Childhood" and three case studies of children in combat: Jewish children fighting the Germans in World War II............."

Kiesling on Rosen, 'Armies of the Young: Child Soldiers in War and Terrorism' | H-War | H-Net
Keep up, ignoramus, we are talking about something that actually happened, not bullshit antisemtic conspiracies. The Iranians actually sent young brainwashed boys to walk on minefileds. The concept of suicide and Allah and virgins in heaven actually started in Iran and was exported to the Palestinians, who exported it to Al Queda.

the IRANIAN army was so "desperate" that it was FORCED to throw its own children on minefields-----according to MONTE. Sheesh------I got news for the slut----the Iranian army is quite strong-----but dumping kids was a cheaper way to go. Of all the people I have encountered-----I have found that the MOST color racist and the STINGIEST-----are Iranians. If an Iranian spends a dime----he wants SOMETHING BIG-------which is why the funding that the Iranians pump into HEZBOLLAH AND HAMAS -----is very significant-------they do not "give it away" expecting nothing in return. Right now a money pit for Iran is YEMEN-----Iranians HATE the Yemenis------but that love the PORT CITIES------Aden, Taiz, and Hodeidah-----because control of the ports gives the dogs CONTROL ON THE ALL IMPORTANT SHIPPING ROUTES -----RUSSIA IS GRABBING THE UKRANIAN SEAPORTS on the black sea and the filth of Iran is grabbing the seaports of the red sea-----WAKE UP, FOLKS >>>>> harken to the ORACLE AT USMB (me----rosie)

You people are certainly a disgusting bunch of propagandists. If weren't so tragic it would be funny. But, Jews sacrificed their children when they were desperate just like all other people. There is nothing special about Jews. You people are no better than the master race Germans. In fact, you are ZioNazis.
...we are not interested in the rantings of an insane IslamoNazi antisemite. The fact is Iran's leaders sent young Iranian kids to walk on minefileds, and gave them little plastic keys as keys to heaven with the virgins, when they get blown up. Care to refute that?

Last edited:
It's the Jewish thing to do too, apparently. In fact, in desperation all people resort to any way to defend themselves.

"In support of these propositions, David M. Rosen’s Armies of the Young offers a short essay on "War and Childhood" and three case studies of children in combat: Jewish children fighting the Germans in World War II............."

Kiesling on Rosen, 'Armies of the Young: Child Soldiers in War and Terrorism' | H-War | H-Net
Keep up, ignoramus, we are talking about something that actually happened, not bullshit antisemtic conspiracies. The Iranians actually sent young brainwashed boys to walk on minefileds. The concept of suicide and Allah and virgins in heaven actually started in Iran and was exported to the Palestinians, who exported it to Al Queda.

the IRANIAN army was so "desperate" that it was FORCED to throw its own children on minefields-----according to MONTE. Sheesh------I got news for the slut----the Iranian army is quite strong-----but dumping kids was a cheaper way to go. Of all the people I have encountered-----I have found that the MOST color racist and the STINGIEST-----are Iranians. If an Iranian spends a dime----he wants SOMETHING BIG-------which is why the funding that the Iranians pump into HEZBOLLAH AND HAMAS -----is very significant-------they do not "give it away" expecting nothing in return. Right now a money pit for Iran is YEMEN-----Iranians HATE the Yemenis------but that love the PORT CITIES------Aden, Taiz, and Hodeidah-----because control of the ports gives the dogs CONTROL ON THE ALL IMPORTANT SHIPPING ROUTES -----RUSSIA IS GRABBING THE UKRANIAN SEAPORTS on the black sea and the filth of Iran is grabbing the seaports of the red sea-----WAKE UP, FOLKS >>>>> harken to the ORACLE AT USMB (me----rosie)

You people are certainly a disgusting bunch of propagandists. If weren't so tragic it would be funny. But, Jews sacrificed their children when they were desperate just like all other people. There is nothing special about Jews. You people are no better than the master race Germans. In fact, you are ZioNazis.
...we are not interested in the rantings of an insane IslamoNazi antisemite. The fact is Iran's leaders sent young Iranian kids to walk on minefileds, and gave them little plastic keys as keys to heaven with the virgins, when they get blown up. Care to refute that?

He does not appear to be an anti-Semite. He does not agree with Israel's foreign policy. It is not just him though, there are more and more people who are beginning to have an issue with the way Israel conducts itself.

You on the other hand are nothing but a two-bit bigot. You prove this in pretty much every post you make.

Once again the catholic moron posts his oxymoron because he thinks insults mean he has won the argument. Maybe one day one of his friends will tell him it doesn't work that way

He does not appear to be an anti-Semite. He does not agree with Israel's foreign policy. It is not just him though, there are more and more people who are beginning to have an issue with the way Israel conducts itself.

You on the other hand are nothing but a two-bit bigot. You prove this in pretty much every post you make.

He is a self confessed rabid Jew hater and goes out of his way to be a racist. Any bigots on here look no further than yourself

'
your perception is perverted ----Monte is CLEARLY an anti-Semite ----and a BAATHIST DOG who supports blowing the brains out of
Israeli children -----and would likely HAPPILY join a mission to blow the brains out of little DIVALI celebrants

He is a self confessed rabid Jew hater and goes out of his way to be a racist. Any bigots on here look no further than yourself

Vik likes him

can you provide EXAMPLES of posts that PROVE that roudy is a bigot. He is a very
valuable member of this discussion because he has lived in Iraq, and Iran ----before --LEAVING----and knows Arabic and Farsi. He carries a family legacy of that which ----not only muslims -----but BAATHIST muslims do. ----and it is damned bloody. Your problem, VIK, is that you would prefer not to know

iRosie,

You are demented just like the doctor you keep talking about.

what doctor do I keep talking about? In the course of my life I have worked with scores and scores of doctors educated in muslim lands----and hindus too. ------and Christians from Egypt --and Lebanon etc. My information is very accurate. You are misusing the word "demented" ---"demented" refers to limited cognitive abililty whether congenital (commonly called mental retardation) or acquired ----an example is DEMENTIA OF THE ALZHEIMER's type. Try not to use words that you do not understand. The young Shiite doc from India who I knew when I was very young-----was not demented

Monte is DESPERATE again ----resorting to one of the classical islamo Nazi rants.
"YOU JEWS THINK YOU ARE SPECIAL"
So far ---thruout my long life----I have never encountered any "WE ARE SPECIAL CHOSEN PEOPLE" in a synagogue or in any
"jewish" venue. BUT----islamo Nazis are OBSESSED with the idea.

Point of fact-----the Baathist dog decided that jews send children to walk thru mine fields to clear them as muslims do-----NOPE ----monte----never happened

I am fascinated, Vik , regarding your assessment of Monte------do you have any
notion as to WHAT about Israel's "foreign policy" ----Baathist dog Monte OBJECTS?

In their dispute with IRAQ----about what was IRAN ""DESPERATE""? You post MINDLESSLY----

Most antisemites can't see other antisemites as the same. What else is new.

The list of choice for "who is child killer" ----is not even remotely complete-----it leaves out the biggest child killer of all-----MUHUMMAD AND THE SCHMUCKS THAT WORSHIP THAT PIG.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back