🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Who is Israel's king of corruption?

Oh gawd! Spare this idiocy!

Hossfly I post my old posts all the time...my posts have always been what they are...I keep telling you, when I hear the human side of people, Jews Arabs, and even West by gawd Virgini hatfields and Mc Coys!

You may have a tiny point: I would be more like a Jew than an Arab because of our mutual Weatern Values produced by the Greeks and Romans, but in Humanity we are all the same.

You just don't get it.
It seems that you are the one who doesn't get it, Phillip, no matter how many times you drag up your old stuff. Evidently you just don't want to face the truth that there are many posters and no doubt many viewers who can see right through you, the same like they could see through you on another venue. Of course we are all homo sapiens, but not everyone is busy killing each other for the differences in their religious beliefs, and I don't think even you are that dumb not to realize it.

First you complain about some hidden ideas in my old posts, then you complain when I post them for your perusal...does idiocy have no bounds?
???

Oh gawd! Spare this idiocy!

Hossfly I post my old posts all the time...my posts have always been what they are...I keep telling you, when I hear the human side of people, Jews Arabs, and even West by gawd Virgini hatfields and Mc Coys!

You may have a tiny point: I would be more like a Jew than an Arab because of our mutual Weatern Values produced by the Greeks and Romans, but in Humanity we are all the same.

You just don't get it.
It seems that you are the one who doesn't get it, Phillip, no matter how many times you drag up your old stuff. Evidently you just don't want to face the truth that there are many posters and no doubt many viewers who can see right through you, the same like they could see through you on another venue. Of course we are all homo sapiens, but not everyone is busy killing each other for the differences in their religious beliefs, and I don't think even you are that dumb not to realize it.

First you complain about some hidden ideas in my old posts, then you complain when I post them for your perusal...does idiocy have no bounds?
So tell us, Phillip, have you ever been on a forum where you have discussed the corruption in your own city as well as your own state, or are you only concerned with corruption when it comes to the Jews, even though there is corruption in every government on this planet? Apparently, Phillip thinks he is still fooling most of us.

So tell us, Phillip, have you ever been on a forum where you have discussed the corruption in your own city as well as your own state, or are you only concerned with corruption when it comes to the Jews, even though there is corruption in every government on this planet? Apparently, Phillip thinks he is still fooling most of us.

Of course I have brought up corruption in many forums, and as a paid writer in a local paper and as a Selectman of my Town...
But you’ll don't mind a little Boss J.D. Hogg, it’s a Southern thing. Apparently, neither do the Israelis.

Of course I have brought up corruption in many forums, and as a paid writer in a local paper and as a Selectman of my Town...
But you’ll don't mind a little Boss J.D. Hogg, it’s a Southern thing. Apparently, neither do the Israelis.
Since you manage to save all the "brilliant" stuff you write, I am sure you would like to share with us a couple of them that you wrote about corruption. If you are a paid writer for your local paper, then I have won the Pulitzer Prize. And here, Phillip, I thought that it was a Boston thing to offer empty Chianti bottles on E-Bay, or do only Boston Village Idiots do that and think that they will succeed in making their fortune?

Forum List

Back