🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Who is Israel's king of corruption?

I wouldn't have laughted if I were you. It's kinda sad, actually.

It is sad that people have mentality like that. But I'm used to it. Heck, all Jews are used to it. We've been hated since the dawn of time ! Ah well, sucks for the haters. We win, they whine :D

Occupation has caused so much Corruption in this twisted Zionist society, I think every Israeli is now a King or Queen Of Corruption!

Sherri
Cuckoo! Cuckoo! Cuckoo!

m0173.gif

lol

Hmmm, Phillip, since corruption seems to be the topic of the day for you, can you tell us which politician is now the King of Corruption in Massachusetts? The answer should be a snap for you since you have been living in that state for a while and probably have read about all the corrupt politicians for years and years. Maybe since they are not Jews, you don't concern yourself with them??? By the way, I think we all know the politician who left that young woman floating under water stuck in his car while he swam to safety.

Your deflections are because you have no defense to what the Mass Media is reporting? Why should I post about corruption in Egypt or Massachusetts/ This is the "Israel& Palestine Message Boards run by USMB Do you'll getz dat?

You claim to post here because you want peace and justice in the Mideast. Please explain how this thread contributes to anything but your need to express your hate, Princess. :D

Honestly, I don't understand the logic of being satisfied with leadership that is morally corrupt? I guess this is Israel, and it is telling that you complain about Haaretz reporting about crooks. Is Haaretz a Self-Hating Jewish/Israeli newspaper?

Your deflections are because you have no defense to what the Mass Media is reporting? Why should I post about corruption in Egypt or Massachusetts/ This is the "Israel& Palestine Message Boards run by USMB Do you'll getz dat?

You claim to post here because you want peace and justice in the Mideast. Please explain how this thread contributes to anything but your need to express your hate, Princess. :D

Honestly, I don't understand the logic of being satisfied with leadership that is morally corrupt? I guess this is Israel, and it is telling that you complain about Haaretz reporting about crooks. Is Haaretz a Self-Hating Jewish/Israeli newspaper?

You haven't proven that Israeli leadership is morally corrupt, Princess, and what corruption that exists there is up to the Israelis to deal with. I am more concerned with the corruption in my gov't but I don't consider it proof America's leadership is morally corrupt.
While Ha'aretz is Israel's leading loony leftist rag I spend no time complaining about their reporting about crooks. As usual you are forced to lie about me to justify your hate because the truth just doesn't fully express it.
Now please stop deflecting and answer the question:
You claim to post here because you want peace and justice in the Mideast. Please explain how this thread contributes to anything but your need to express your hate.

You haven't proven that Israeli leadership is morally corrupt, Princess, and what corruption that exists there is up to the Israelis to deal with. I am more concerned with the corruption in my gov't but I don't consider it proof America's leadership is morally corrupt.
While Ha'aretz is Israel's leading loony leftist rag I spend no time complaining about their reporting about crooks. As usual you are forced to lie about me to justify your hate because the truth just doesn't fully express it.
You claim to post here because you want peace and justice in the Mideast. Please explain how this thread contributes to anything but your need to express your hate.

Spoken like a true Zionist who says corruption is not a sign of morality...now I understand why killing Palestinians, Rachel Corrie, and anyone not pro Israel can be Morally murdered.

Yes, now I understand the Princess in you.

Spoken like a true Zionist who says corruption is not a sign of morality...now I understand why killing Palestinians, Rachel Corrie, and anyone not pro Israel can be Morally murdered.

Yes, now I understand the Princess in you.
Phillip, I doubt that all the posters and the readers really think that you actually care about the Arabs regardless of which country they come from.. When you had your chance on another venue, you never condemned that many Arabs were killing innocent others, even when they were killing other Arabs. You say you understand Sayit, but on the other hand many understand what you are all about.

I HATE BEING BI-POLAR, IT'S AWESOME!!! hossy, says it all.

Why, Phillip, how do we know that you are not schizo and you are keeping it quiet? However, Phillip, whatever mental illness you might have, you are still not fooling a lot of the posters and no doubt many of the viewers also that you really care about the Arabs, especially those who saw you in action on another venue.

Why, Phillip, how do we know that you are not schizo and you are keeping it quiet? However, Phillip, whatever mental illness you might have, you are still not fooling a lot of the posters and no doubt many of the viewers also that you really care about the Arabs, especially those who saw you in action on another venue.

Oh gawd! Spare this idiocy!

Hossfly I post my old posts all the time...my posts have always been what they are...I keep telling you, when I hear the human side of people, Jews Arabs, and even West by gawd Virgini hatfields and Mc Coys!

You may have a tiny point: I would be more like a Jew than an Arab because of our mutual Weatern Values produced by the Greeks and Romans, but in Humanity we are all the same.

You just don't get it.

Oh gawd! Spare this idiocy!

Hossfly I post my old posts all the time...my posts have always been what they are...I keep telling you, when I hear the human side of people, Jews Arabs, and even West by gawd Virgini hatfields and Mc Coys!

You may have a tiny point: I would be more like a Jew than an Arab because of our mutual Weatern Values produced by the Greeks and Romans, but in Humanity we are all the same.

You just don't get it.
It seems that you are the one who doesn't get it, Phillip, no matter how many times you drag up your old stuff. Evidently you just don't want to face the truth that there are many posters and no doubt many viewers who can see right through you, the same like they could see through you on another venue. Of course we are all homo sapiens, but not everyone is busy killing each other for the differences in their religious beliefs, and I don't think even you are that dumb not to realize it.

Who's killing who for their religious beliefs? You're nothing more than a bigot that will twist things so you can have it your way, and I as I say this I already know what your cowardly response will be.

Who's killing who for their religious beliefs? You're nothing more than a bigot that will twist things so you can have it your way, and I as I say this I already know what your cowardly response will be.
Come on guys, BecauseKnowsJackshit is trying to make a point, let's listen in:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRSkfzokJ0M&feature=related]? Donkey watches donkey on youtube - YouTube[/ame]

Every day, crawling across the screen,the banners show multiple bombings in Iran, Pakistan, Iraq, Afghanistan, and half a dozen countries, With the number of dead and injured. Is it a coincidence that mostly it's between Sunni and Shia? And nary a Jew in sight. What is your explanation?

Every day, crawling across the screen,the banners show multiple bombings in Iran, Pakistan, Iraq, Afghanistan, and half a dozen countries, With the number of dead and injured. Is it a coincidence that mostly it's between Sunni and Shia? And nary a Jew in sight. What is your explanation?

It's not religious violence, maybe in one case, Pakistan it is. That being said, you should respect those people's lives. I haven't seen much bombings in Iran. They aren't what the media paints them as sectarian clashes. There are plenty of reasons and I've heard from Iraqis that security puts those bombs. They don't know where they come from. Only after they go through checkpoints does it happen. It's people with different theoretical stances and some times people don't understand or know the cause of violence. There's something else beneath the surface. No doubt arab governments are cooperating with it. Look at this article.

BBC News - Deadly car bomb blasts hit Shia areas in Baghdad

Hussein Mohammed, who was wounded and saw his car destroyed in another blast, questioned how the bombers could get past security.

He told Agence France-Presse: "I spent about two hours to enter Sadr City, so how could this car bomb enter? Where is the security?"

No group has yet said it carried out the bombings.

Just whom are you trying to kid, Baghdad Bob? We see what is happening in the Muslim world and beyond. Can you tell us why even the Buddhists in Southern Thailand have to be killed? The ones who can't seem to respect the different religious beliefs of others and have to kill because of these differences are the ones who are the bigots. Perhaps Baghdad Bob thinks all those Shiites lying dead in the streets of Pakistan or Iraq is just an optical illusion and his Sunni brethren wouldn't hurt a fly.
http://abna.ir/data.asp?lang=3&Id=391946

The so called strife is a myth, there are foriegn guerrillas trying to incite a divide. It's not true, especially the way the US media tries to make it out to be. I've looked at your older posts btw and seen who you really are. It's no secret. The only reason you bring your off topic crap here is because you get pro israel sympathizers who won't condemn your bigotry. You won't do it elsewhere in the forum because you know not everyone shares your same views. Before you know it you're going to be banned for your off topic posts. I mean seriously, are you seeing something we aren't seeing, Housefly? One has to wonder if we are all mentally stable. Let me take a look again at the topic.

Forum List

Back