🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Who is Israel's king of corruption?

BecauseKnowsJackshit said:
One has to wonder if we are all mentally stable...

We already know the answer to that one! Ha ha ha.

27673738.jpg

Who's killing who for their religious beliefs? You're nothing more than a bigot that will twist things so you can have it your way, and I as I say this I already know what your cowardly response will be.
Every day, crawling across the screen,the banners show multiple bombings in Iran, Pakistan, Iraq, Afghanistan, and half a dozen countries, With the number of dead and injured. Is it a coincidence that mostly it's between Sunni and Shia? And nary a Jew in sight. What is your explanation?

It's not religious violence, maybe in one case, Pakistan it is. That being said, you should respect those people's lives. I haven't seen much bombings in Iran. They aren't what the media paints them as sectarian clashes. There are plenty of reasons and I've heard from Iraqis that security puts those bombs. They don't know where they come from. Only after they go through checkpoints does it happen. It's people with different theoretical stances and some times people don't understand or know the cause of violence. There's something else beneath the surface. No doubt arab governments are cooperating with it. Look at this article.

BBC News - Deadly car bomb blasts hit Shia areas in Baghdad

Hussein Mohammed, who was wounded and saw his car destroyed in another blast, questioned how the bombers could get past security.

He told Agence France-Presse: "I spent about two hours to enter Sadr City, so how could this car bomb enter? Where is the security?"

No group has yet said it carried out the bombings.
So tell us, Baghdad Bob, why are the Christian Copts being killed? You know, Bob, you can make up all the excuses you want to, but the fact remains that there are many, many Muslims killing people because of their religious differences. Why do you think the Christians are being killed in Nigeria by Muslims? In many locations. if you didn't close your eyes to it, you would see innocent people killed just because of the religion they happen to follow.
BosNewsLife ? Christian News Agency » Blog Archive » BREAKING NEWS: Priest Shot Dead In Zanzibar; Pastor Beheaded On Mainland

You're not bringing me down to your level, Princess....:D. Your bigotry just means you want to drag people down with the same methods. Coptic's aren't being killed. Haven't heard anything recently. All I see in your links is suspected this and that. Pay attention to that word. For all we know they could be Christian opponents who want to get away with it.

You're not bringing me down to your level, Princess....:D. Your bigotry just means you want to drag people down with the same methods. Coptic's aren't being killed. Haven't heard anything recently. All I see in your links is suspected this and that. Pay attention to that word. For all we know they could be Christian opponents who want to get away with it.
Coptics aren't being killed. Haven't heard anything recently

Ha ha ha. So you mean the Muslim animals haven't bombed Churches with worshipers inside, for a while?

That's not the point Habibi, he's a clear bigot. He's not looking for a sincere answer, he's looking for the same thing everytime. I have experience with people like him. Special pleading. But of course ignore christians extremism like it means nothing. He condradicts how own 'values' he claims to abide by. Look up the National Liberation Front of Tripura. Which is a Christian terrorist organization. Extremists come from all kinds. Including western nations.

I HATE BEING BI-POLAR, IT'S AWESOME!!! hossy, says it all.
Why, Phillip, how do we know that you are not schizo and you are keeping it quiet? However, Phillip, whatever mental illness you might have, you are still not fooling a lot of the posters and no doubt many of the viewers also that you really care about the Arabs, especially those who saw you in action on another venue.

Oh gawd! Spare this idiocy!

Hossfly I post my old posts all the time...my posts have always been what they are...I keep telling you, when I hear the human side of people, Jews Arabs, and even West by gawd Virgini hatfields and Mc Coys!

You may have a tiny point: I would be more like a Jew than an Arab because of our mutual Weatern Values produced by the Greeks and Romans, but in Humanity we are all the same.

You just don't get it.

the arabs were VERY MUCH influenced by the greeks and romans---even in
pre islamic times because of the SLAVE TRADE arabs supplied subsaharan
slaves to greece and rome but later on they came under lots of influence
thru zoroastrians, jews and christians they encountered in
IRAQ---and then in EGYPT where are the LIBRARIES of Alexandria ---
AL FARABI was an arab philosopher in the style of GREEKs

sheesh peeballs wake up the disgusting legal system ---shariah ---
is like 50% the filth of the JUSTINIAN CODE which is just as barbaric.

The Inquisition was LEGAL becasue of the JUSTININIAN CODE-----adolf based
his nuremburg laws on it too

That's not the point Habibi, he's a clear bigot. He's not looking for a sincere answer, he's looking for the same thing everytime. I have experience with people like him. Special pleading. But of course ignore christians extremism like it means nothing. He condradicts how own 'values' he claims to abide by. Look up the National Liberation Front of Tripura. Which is a Christian terrorist organization. Extremists come from all kinds. Including western nations.
Halla beek sub-hel-kheyr....WAKE UP and smell the GAHWAH (coffee), there are no known "Christian terrorist" groups that Jews or the international community is concerned with at this point.

Praise to the allah.

My, my, it appears that this forum is more important to Baghdad Bob then his schooling since he was posting last night and then right again this morning. Meanwhile........

Muhib Ru’yat al-Rahman, a senior writer of a leading jihadi forum called Shumoukh al-Islam, suggested that Muslims living in Denmark, Germany, the Netherlands and the U.S. kill Westerners who criticize Islam and display their decapitated heads along roads, according to the Jihad and Terrorism Threat Monitor, a unit of the Middle East Media Research Center.

http://www.memrijttm.org/content/en/blog_personal.htm?id=6264&param=GJN

http://www.memrijttm.org/content/

Last edited:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mD2J23F7vQ4]They ain't Making Jews like Jesus Anymore (2003) - YouTube[/ame]

And? if Muslims starting to cut off heads and display them along roads, Muslims in those countries wouldn't become an endangered species, they would become extinct. Just sayin'.

Did you really believe people are as dumb as you?

Of course Memri is your source, created by two Israelis.
What do you think an armed population would do if Muslims started to cut off heads? Ask Jesus to forgive them. Reet!

And? if Muslims starting to cut off heads and display them along roads, Muslims in those countries wouldn't become an endangered species, they would become extinct. Just sayin'.

Did you really believe people are as dumb as you?

Of course Memri is your source, created by two Israelis.
What do you think an armed population would do if Muslims started to cut off heads? Ask Jesus to forgive them. Reet!

Are you insane?

Why, Phillip, how do we know that you are not schizo and you are keeping it quiet? However, Phillip, whatever mental illness you might have, you are still not fooling a lot of the posters and no doubt many of the viewers also that you really care about the Arabs, especially those who saw you in action on another venue.

Oh gawd! Spare this idiocy!

Hossfly I post my old posts all the time...my posts have always been what they are...I keep telling you, when I hear the human side of people, Jews Arabs, and even West by gawd Virgini hatfields and Mc Coys!

You may have a tiny point: I would be more like a Jew than an Arab because of our mutual Weatern Values produced by the Greeks and Romans, but in Humanity we are all the same.

You just don't get it.
It seems that you are the one who doesn't get it, Phillip, no matter how many times you drag up your old stuff. Evidently you just don't want to face the truth that there are many posters and no doubt many viewers who can see right through you, the same like they could see through you on another venue. Of course we are all homo sapiens, but not everyone is busy killing each other for the differences in their religious beliefs, and I don't think even you are that dumb not to realize it.

First you complain about some hidden ideas in my old posts, then you complain when I post them for your perusal...does idiocy have no bounds?

Forum List

Back