Who is Ivanka Trump?

Brambo

Sep 8, 2016
Seriously I don't fucking know. Because Trump's had so many wives, and cheated on them all.

Is Ivanka his mistress or something?

Seriously I don't fucking know. Because Trump's had so many wives, and cheated on them all.

The liberals are getting so desperate, now they are saying that we should smear Trump because the liberals are ignorant. :cuckoo:

You can smell the fear in these people.

The liberals are getting so desperate, now they are saying that we should smear Trump because the liberals are ignorant. :cuckoo:

Seriously, who the fuck is Ivanka Trump?

His 2nd Wife?

His 2nd Wife?
Who is Chelsea Clinton's real dad?
th

Webb-Hubbell_Chelsea-Clinton.jpg.cf.jpg

Liberals are getting dumber and dumber as time goes on. I've got to laugh at you jerk offs who try to belittle a highly intelligent and successful woman in her own right. Besides for being stunningly attractive, she has a brilliant mind.

Any father would be proud of a daughter like Ivanka.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Liberals are getting dumber and dumber as time goes on. I've got to laugh at you jerk offs who try to belittle a highly intelligent and successful woman in her own right. Besides for being stunningly attractive, she has a brilliant mind.

And he has made it pretty clear what he would like to do to her if he wasn't her daddy, the fucking perv.

His 2nd Wife?
Who is Chelsea Clinton's real dad?
th

Webb-Hubbell_Chelsea-Clinton.jpg.cf.jpg

Do you think blacks look like monkeys?

And he has made it pretty clear what he would like to do to her if he wasn't her daddy, the fucking perv.

More lib bullshit just because she is an attractive woman. Keep getting your "news" from Howard Stern comedy skits.

Obviously Donald playboy activities were more important than his children.

That's why his kids all love and respect him.

Photos ops, money and esteem. Kids can forgive parents of most things but that doesn't mean he was a good father. He would date her if she wasn't his daughter.

Photos ops, money and esteem. Kids can forgive parents of most things but that doesn't mean he was a good father. He would date her if she wasn't his daughter.

Howard Stern shock comments are the headlines that you stick to like facts. Ask Bill Clinton about the Lolita Express and get back to us about your liberal sensibilities.

Forum List

Back