Who is Ivanka Trump?

lol

Evidently 'Google' and 'Wikipedia' are shut down for the day....

:rolleyes:

Seriously I don't fucking know. Because Trump's had so many wives, and cheated on them all.

Is Ivanka his mistress or something?

A White House advisor meaning she is fair game

Liberals are getting dumber and dumber as time goes on. I've got to laugh at you jerk offs who try to belittle a highly intelligent and successful woman in her own right. Besides for being stunningly attractive, she has a brilliant mind.

Any father would be proud of a daughter like Ivanka.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
And he has made it pretty clear what he would like to do to her if he wasn't her daddy, the fucking perv.

Your mind is in the gutter, you fucking perv.

Seriously I don't fucking know. Because Trump's had so many wives, and cheated on them all.

Is Ivanka his mistress or something?

A White House advisor meaning she is fair game

The only people who think that being accused of incest is "fair game" are people who think that it is just an anagram for "nicest".

They probably know it from personal familial experience.

Liberals are getting dumber and dumber as time goes on. I've got to laugh at you jerk offs who try to belittle a highly intelligent and successful woman in her own right. Besides for being stunningly attractive, she has a brilliant mind.

Obviously Donald playboy activities were more important than his children.

That's why his kids all love and respect him.

Photos ops, money and esteem. Kids can forgive parents of most things but that doesn't mean he was a good father. He would date her if she wasn't his daughter.

Howard Stern shock comments are the headlines that you stick to like facts. Ask Bill Clinton about the Lolita Express and get back to us about your liberal sensibilities.

upload_2018-5-15_12-45-14.png

And he has made it pretty clear what he would like to do to her if he wasn't her daddy, the fucking perv.

More lib bullshit just because she is an attractive woman. Keep getting your "news" from Howard Stern comedy skits.

Wasn't a commedy skit.

Forum List

Back