Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Who is More Offensive? Kelly or Trump?

Who is More Offensive? Kelly or Trump?

• Meghan Kelly

Votes: 10 62.5%
  • Donald Trump

Votes: 6 37.5%

• Total voters
I think she's a twit but she wasn't childishly calling someone names or insinuating that they were overly emotional because she couldn't answer a question.

Women are now allowed to discuss their sex lives, newsflash, Jeri.
Her question was based on an incident that happened years ago.....with Rosie O'Donnell.......and the things Trump said about her were tame compared to the despicable things she said about him......his hair.....his wives.....and his kids on the View.
Mark Levin Goes Off on Fox Megyn Kelly over Debate They Had Ratings Agenda Mediaite

Yes, it is very wrong for people to be going after family members, children, wives. I do not watch The View either because they are known to gossip like that. In fact, I do not watch television unless there is some specific thing I need to see. I am not interested in listening to garbage.

62.5% thought Meghan Kelly's treatment of Trump was more offensive than Trumps' behavior towards O'Donnell (his words). 37.5% of the board thought Donald Trump was more offensive but they also appeared to be strongly opposing him politically. So perhaps that factors into it. (perhaps)
Why not be honest and use the actual numbers? 16 people responded to the asinine poll. How is that at all important?
It's good enough for Jesus to bless Jeri's confirmation bias.

I believe both people need prayer, Ravi. Both are lost. Lost is lost. There is no difference. All of Trumps money cannot buy him entrance into heaven nor can all of Meghan's wealth or position on earth give her entry to heaven. It is only by the Blood of Jesus that we can enter in. We must be born again. It is a narrow path to enter heaven - a straight gate - few find it - to enter heaven we have to repent of our sins and follow Jesus Christ. We have to obey Jesus every day and follow Him.

There was a rich man who wanted to enter the kingdom of heaven once. And he asked Jesus what he should do. Here is the story, Ravi.

Matthew 19:16-22 King James Version (KJV)

16 And, behold, one came and said unto him, Good Master, what good thing shall I do, that I may have eternal life?

17 And he said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God: but if thou wilt enter into life, keep the commandments.

18 He saith unto him, Which? Jesus said, Thou shalt do no murder, Thou shalt not commit adultery, Thou shalt not steal, Thou shalt not bear false witness,

19 Honour thy father and thy mother: and, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.

20 The young man saith unto him, All these things have I kept from my youth up: what lack I yet?

21 Jesus said unto him, If thou wilt be perfect, go and sell that thou hast, and give to the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come and follow me.

22 But when the young man heard that saying, he went away sorrowful: for he had great possessions.

King James Version (KJV)

They're both equally offensive.

I apologize, Clayton. You are right. They are both equally offensive. One is no worse than the other. Thank you for your stating that. It's true. You are right and I was wrong to consider Meghan Kelly more offensive than Trump. I appreciate your honesty. Thank you.

Forum List

Back