Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Who is More Offensive? Kelly or Trump?

Who is More Offensive? Kelly or Trump?

• Meghan Kelly

Votes: 10 62.5%
  • Donald Trump

Votes: 6 37.5%

• Total voters
I think she's a twit but she wasn't childishly calling someone names or insinuating that they were overly emotional because she couldn't answer a question.

Women are now allowed to discuss their sex lives, newsflash, Jeri.
Her question was based on an incident that happened years ago.....with Rosie O'Donnell.......and the things Trump said about her were tame compared to the despicable things she said about him......his hair.....his wives.....and his kids on the View.
Mark Levin Goes Off on Fox Megyn Kelly over Debate They Had Ratings Agenda Mediaite
It was based on four different times the asshole made obnoxious comments. And Kelly has never talked about his hair, kids or wives.

Who cares about either of them. Mei Gin Kel Lee is a no talent hack. Trump is an adolescent blowhard.

She followed her puppet master Murdoch's command and flamed Trump. He in return stepped on her.

Next.

I think she's a twit but she wasn't childishly calling someone names or insinuating that they were overly emotional because she couldn't answer a question.

Her question was based on an incident that happened years ago.....with Rosie O'Donnell.......and the things Trump said about her were tame compared to the despicable things she said about him......his hair.....his wives.....and his kids on the View.
Mark Levin Goes Off on Fox Megyn Kelly over Debate They Had Ratings Agenda Mediaite
Oh, Rosie means trump can be an ass.

Kelly is a slut and a communist. And you know what? She probably WAS on her period! Women really shouldn't be allowed to be involved in this kind of thing. They really don't have the critical thinking skills to involve themselves in politics.
And you think Trump has those critical thinking skills????

Kelly is a slut and a communist. And you know what? She probably WAS on her period! Women really shouldn't be allowed to be involved in this kind of thing. They really don't have the critical thinking skills to involve themselves in politics.
And you think Trump has those critical thinking skills????
Damn right. Reagan like.

:rofl:

KELLY: Mr. Trump, one of the things people love about you is you speak your mind and you don’t use a politician’s filter. However, that is not without its downsides, in particular, when it comes to women.

You’ve called women you don’t like “fat pigs, dogs, slobs, and disgusting animals.”

(LAUGHTER)

Your Twitter account…

TRUMP: Only Rosie O’Donnell.

(LAUGHTER)

KELLY: No, it wasn’t.

(APPLAUSE)

Your Twitter account…

(APPLAUSE)

TRUMP: Thank you.

KELLY: For the record, it was well beyond Rosie O’Donnell.

TRUMP: Yes, I’m sure it was.

KELLY: Your Twitter account has several disparaging comments about women’s looks. You once told a contestant on Celebrity Apprentice it would be a pretty picture to see her on her knees. Does that sound to you like the temperament of a man we should elect as president, and how will you answer the charge from Hillary Clinton, who was likely to be the Democratic nominee, that you are part of the war on women?

TRUMP: I think the big problem this country has is being politically correct.

(APPLAUSE)

I’ve been challenged by so many people, and I don’t frankly have time for total political correctness. And to be honest with you, this country doesn’t have time either. This country is in big trouble. We don’t win anymore. We lose to China. We lose to Mexico both in trade and at the border. We lose to everybody.

And frankly, what I say, and oftentimes it’s fun, it’s kidding. We have a good time. What I say is what I say. And honestly Megyn, if you don’t like it, I’m sorry. I’ve been very nice to you, although I could probably maybe not be, based on the way you have treated me. But I wouldn’t do that.

(APPLAUSE)

But you know what, we — we need strength, we need energy, we need quickness and we need brain in this country to turn it around. That, I can tell you right now.

Republican Debate Read the Transcript of the Primetime Debate

Now people are calling Kelly a slut for asking a question I guarantee she didn't write? You idiots are doing the lefts work for them by playing this stupid game. Trump pissed off the media and t he left by speaking the truth about illegal aliens. We have a president who is wishing to be the largest supporter of terror and you idiots are worried about a real estate mogul with a comb over

Sent from my SM-G386T1 using Tapatalk

Yes, it is very wrong for people to be going after family members, children, wives. I do not watch The View either because they are known to gossip like that. In fact, I do not watch television unless there is some specific thing I need to see. I am not interested in listening to garbage.

62.5% thought Meghan Kelly's treatment of Trump was more offensive than Trumps' behavior towards O'Donnell (his words). 37.5% of the board thought Donald Trump was more offensive but they also appeared to be strongly opposing him politically. So perhaps that factors into it. (perhaps)

What good might come out of all of this? In the end, I believe Donald Trump will be more aware of what he says - even in jest - he will most likely refrain from any further off comments. And Meghan Kelly? I think she knows she what she did was wrong and hopefully she will one day apologize for her behavior and give her life to the LORD because truly she is as lost as Donald Trump is - spiritually. She didn't have any grounds to judge him as offensive towards women when she was guilty of the same thing (Howard Stern interview). Although the powers that be attempted to cover up that interview and bury it - it came to the surface anyway- and it will give her what she needs to reflect on the truth that she is not perfect either. We are all imperfect people that need to work out our own salvation with fear and trembling. Amen?

In closing,

All is well that ends well!

Thanks for taking part in the poll, everyone! The poll turn out was 10 - 6.

62.5% of you found Meghan Kelly's behavior more offensive.
37.5% of you found Donald Trump's behavior more offensive.

The Donald is still finding favor with Americans.

Yes, it is very wrong for people to be going after family members, children, wives. I do not watch The View either because they are known to gossip like that. In fact, I do not watch television unless there is some specific thing I need to see. I am not interested in listening to garbage.

62.5% thought Meghan Kelly's treatment of Trump was more offensive than Trumps' behavior towards O'Donnell (his words). 37.5% of the board thought Donald Trump was more offensive but they also appeared to be strongly opposing him politically. So perhaps that factors into it. (perhaps)
Why not be honest and use the actual numbers? 16 people responded to the asinine poll. How is that at all important?

What good might come out of all of this? In the end, I believe Donald Trump will be more aware of what he says - even in jest - he will most likely refrain from any further off comments. And Meghan Kelly? I think she knows she what she did was wrong and hopefully she will one day apologize for her behavior and give her life to the LORD because truly she is as lost as Donald Trump is - spiritually. She didn't have any grounds to judge him as offensive towards women when she was guilty of the same thing (Howard Stern interview). Although the powers that be attempted to cover up that interview and bury it - it came to the surface anyway- and it will give her what she needs to reflect on the truth that she is not perfect either. We are all imperfect people that need to work out our own salvation with fear and trembling. Amen?

In closing,

All is well that ends well!

Thanks for taking part in the poll, everyone! The poll turn out was 10 - 6.

62.5% of you found Meghan Kelly's behavior more offensive.
37.5% of you found Donald Trump's behavior more offensive.

The Donald is still finding favor with Americans.
With ten Americans. Ten about as stupid as you.

The most laughable thing is Mei Gin Kel Lee said she was doing ..... 'journalism'. LOL WTF

There are no journalists at Faux. THEY even admit it! It is a 24/7 political infomercial for the Republicans.

After learning about Meghan Kelly's filthy conversation on the Howard Stern show talking about her body parts, her husband's body parts, exploiting her sex life and other things that would be quite offensive to most American woman I'm left wondering - Who is more offensive? Meghan Kelly or Donald Trump?

I do not recall Donald Trump ever discussing his body or his wife's body or the intimate details of his personal life with Howard Stern for entertainment! While Meghan Kelly feigned outrage at Donald Trump hurling accusations about offensive words he had spoken about women perhaps she should consider her own behavior and how it reflected on American women in general. Howard Stern can be viewed by audiences outside the United States, I believe. There is simply no telling what the rest of the world thinks about it - but I'd like to hear your thoughts. Now that you have heard about Meghan Kelly's interview with Howard Stern, who is more offensive to you? Meghan Kelly or Donald Trump?

church_lady_could_it_be_satan.jpg

I don't care how that Menstruating Menace spells her stripper name.

Fox News sucks and they showed just how much during that "debate".
You only like the strippers when they agree with you. What a fool you are.
I never agree with strippers who try to pass themselves off as real reporters. Megan may be smart but she's only where she is because she's hot. When Megan is on all the guys say how much they wanna Fuck her then argue about who is the hottest Fox girls. It's usually Ainsley Whatsername.

Guys almost never can recite what the Fox News babes just said.

The most laughable thing is Mei Gin Kel Lee said she was doing ..... 'journalism'. LOL WTF

There are no journalists at Faux. THEY even admit it! It is a 24/7 political infomercial for the Republicans.
no. They have 1/2 hr news segment. The rest is rw propaganda supporting the GOP hive mind.

Forum List

Back