Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Who is More Offensive? Kelly or Trump?

Who is More Offensive? Kelly or Trump?

• Meghan Kelly

Votes: 10 62.5%
  • Donald Trump

Votes: 6 37.5%

• Total voters
Thank you for admitting that Meghan Kelly is not there to speak truth nor report accurately. She's there to "move people" or more honestly to... stir them up with lies and false allegations against a presidential candidate.

I was wondering why so many liberals were defending her today!

Excuse me, but it is clear these lack of morals she displays have greatly increased her popularity with some of you!

So in your eyes, she should be defended because she is a liar and you can count on her not to report accurately?

That is quite a different way of approving people, Lonelaugher. I'm appalled.

can you quote the LIE you are claiming that she made, or are YOU the liar here? :eusa_whistle:
What pisses off the Trump supporters is she told the truth about him. He really did say those things. Since they cannot claim he didn't, the attack the person who asked him about his words. Remarkable.

She didn't tell the truth about him and you didn't tell the truth about what she said during that interview. I posted the transcript from that interview - from 2010 - they either edited the interview or you are living in denial and didn't want to admit her discussion with Stern was inappropriate.
Who did she insult?

And she's not running for president, trump is.

Anyways, I'm going to stop worrying about trump cause he's done.

Did you see Cruz is number 2 now and Ben carson is 3? What happened to Walker kasich and jeb? Lol

Who did she insult? Donald Trump and by her dishonesty - her targeting Donald Trump and later denying it (see headlines of Huffpost today - she's still denying it) the American people who tuned in to hear a good debate - not the targeting of a presidential candidate and a string of gotcha questions. Very disappointing but as I said before - I believe she won't be taken seriously after this - and Fox News will not be able to live this one down. No apologies from either her or the Fox News - too little too late. I won't ever listen to Fox News again. Meghan Kelly did not do a good job of moderating that debate and those who deny it are not being honest with themselves or others. You do not use your position as a moderator to make accusations against a candidate and pose the question as if it were a fact. It wasn't a fact. He had a problem with Rosie O'Donnell. Not women in general. He was targeted by Meghan Kelly.

If you look at the poll here on USMB? People here agree with me more than you - that Meghan Kelly is more offensive then Donald Trump. Again - I rest my case. She had no right to do what she did.

What will happen to you if you listen to Howard Stern, Jeremiah? Will you burn in hell?

The Bible says we are to think on things that are holy, of good report, and not listen to what we know is not edifying. Christians are not to seek out perverse entertainment, or wicked men for our company or source of information - LoneLaugher. I am not condoning what Trump said about Rosie O'Donnell. I would not call any human being a dog or an animal. If I did I'd repent to whoever I said it to. But I'm not Donald Trump and this is not about his dispute with a personality in Hollywood. This is about a Moderator who used her position to insinuate that he spoke of all women that way which was an outright lie and indeed a terrible statement to make to a presidential candidate in the midst of a debate! Talk about usury of a position! May the LORD handle this woman! She did a wicked thing!

I am not condoning how Trump treated Rosie O'Donnell but clearly this was a matter between he and Rosie and not about his view of women in general. It was wrong to claim otherwise and it was also wrong to do this to him during a presidential debate no matter how strongly she disliked him.

I do pray that the LORD will vindicate him in the matter because what was done to him was not right. Again - I do not have a candidate I'm even looking at- I am just telling you why I believe Meghan's behavior was more offensive than Trumps. That is it for me now. I have to go. Enjoy your evening.

Thank you for admitting that Meghan Kelly is not there to speak truth nor report accurately. She's there to "move people" or more honestly to... stir them up with lies and false allegations against a presidential candidate.

Excuse me, but it is clear these lack of morals she displays have greatly increased her popularity with some of you!

So in your eyes, she should be defended because she is a liar and you can count on her not to report accurately?

can you quote the LIE you are claiming that she made, or are YOU the liar here? :eusa_whistle:
What pisses off the Trump supporters is she told the truth about him. He really did say those things. Since they cannot claim he didn't, the attack the person who asked him about his words. Remarkable.

She didn't tell the truth about him and you didn't tell the truth about what she said during that interview. I posted the transcript from that interview - from 2010 - they either edited the interview or you are living in denial and didn't want to admit her discussion with Stern was inappropriate.
Who did she insult?

Did you see Cruz is number 2 now and Ben carson is 3? What happened to Walker kasich and jeb? Lol

Who did she insult? Donald Trump and by her dishonesty - her targeting Donald Trump and later denying it (see headlines of Huffpost today - she's still denying it) the American people who tuned in to hear a good debate - not the targeting of a presidential candidate and a string of gotcha questions. Very disappointing but as I said before - I believe she won't be taken seriously after this - and Fox News will not be able to live this one down. No apologies from either her or the Fox News - too little too late. I won't ever listen to Fox News again. Meghan Kelly did not do a good job of moderating that debate and those who deny it are not being honest with themselves or others. You do not use your position as a moderator to make accusations against a candidate and pose the question as if it were a fact. It wasn't a fact. He had a problem with Rosie O'Donnell. Not women in general. He was targeted by Meghan Kelly.

If you look at the poll here on USMB? People here agree with me more than you - that Meghan Kelly is more offensive then Donald Trump. Again - I rest my case. She had no right to do what she did.
Right. On a rwnj web site, more people agree with you of the 13 who voted.

What will happen to you if you listen to Howard Stern, Jeremiah? Will you burn in hell?

The Bible says we are to think on things that are holy, of good report, and not listen to what we know is not edifying. Christians are not to seek out perverse entertainment, or wicked men for our company or source of information - LoneLaugher. I am not condoning what Trump said about Rosie O'Donnell. I would not call any human being a dog or an animal. If I did I'd repent to whoever I said it to. But I'm not Donald Trump and this is not about his dispute with a personality in Hollywood. This is about a Moderator who used her position to insinuate that he spoke of all women that way which was an outright lie and indeed a terrible statement to make to a presidential candidate in the midst of a debate! Talk about usury of a position! May the LORD handle this woman! She did a wicked thing!

I am not condoning how Trump treated Rosie O'Donnell but clearly this was a matter between he and Rosie and not about his view of women in general. It was wrong to claim otherwise and it was also wrong to do this to him during a presidential debate no matter how strongly she disliked him.

I do pray that the LORD will vindicate him in the matter because what was done to him was not right. Again - I do not have a candidate I'm even looking at- I am just telling you why I believe Meghan's behavior was more offensive than Trumps. That is it for me now. I have to go. Enjoy your evening.
Megyn, you idiot. With a "y". And what does God think about trump's serial infidelity.

Who did she insult?

Once again, you lie. Everything she accused him of was true. Each example she gave was true and you come hear and lie, claiming she lied.

Who did she insult?

You trumpets are serious. That's what we'll call you from now on.

Libertarians, tea baggers now Trumpets. Lol

I think Donald made a promise to himself to never apologize for anything ever.

He's that guy at dinner parties can talk about anything and I'm sure many have told him he should run for president, never dreaming he'd actually do it. But in the times of Kim kardashian, not Jesus, who better than trump?

Stripper Megan Kelly belongs in a Gentlemans Club along with the other Fox News hot chicks in tight clothes.

Who did she insult?

How do you insult someone by asking them about comments they admit making?

"Trumpet Strumpets"!

I think I got that from National Lampoon magazine when they did a story on Classical Music groupies.

I don't care how that Menstruating Menace spells her stripper name.

Fox News sucks and they showed just how much during that "debate".

Who did she insult?

It was inappropriate ido. That's in Donald opinion. Lol. She wasn't asking him questions fitting for a leader or presidential candidate.

He sure blew the answer though.

Jeremiah we're still waiting for that QUOTE of the supposed "lies and false allegations" you speak of...

"lies and false allegations against a presidential candidate. "

impatient1.gif

Where to begin?

Let's start here:

The Disgusting Big Lie About Donald Trump The American Spectator
Are you really that stupid? Your article is about what Trump said about bleeding after the debate. You claim that Kelly lied about Trump at the debate. You have not offered a single example of anything she said that was false and now offer up this silly claim that he was not referring to her period with his bleeding comment. What Did KELLY say about trump that was false? Simple question. ANSWER IT.
^ that

Jeri's partisan subjectivity reared its ugly head. I thought she claimed to be a dyed-in-the-wool, thumper. We all now know that she was just acting. Going to hell she is (no doubt)

Sent from my BN NookHD+ using Tapatalk

Who did she insult?

It was inappropriate ido. That's in Donald opinion. Lol. She wasn't asking him questions fitting for a leader or presidential candidate.

She was asking him about comments he made that were not fitting for a leader or presidential candidate. And he did blow through it. He could not answer it so, coward that he is, he hid behind false claims of political correctness.

Who did she insult?

She was asking him about comments he made that were not fitting for a leader or presidential candidate. And he did blow through it. He could not answer it so, coward that he is, he hid behind false claims of political correctness.
He's showing why he can't be president. I don't care how big his rallies get to be. So we're Michelle bachman Rick Perry Sarah Palin Herman Cain Ron Paul. Trumps a joke. One that gets funnier the longer it goes. But it should be clear he's not presidential. He won't win Latinos, women. But by all means run him.

I think she's a twit but she wasn't childishly calling someone names or insinuating that they were overly emotional because she couldn't answer a question.

Women are now allowed to discuss their sex lives, newsflash, Jeri.
Her question was based on an incident that happened years ago.....with Rosie O'Donnell.......and the things Trump said about her were tame compared to the despicable things she said about him......his hair.....his wives.....and his kids on the View.
Mark Levin Goes Off on Fox Megyn Kelly over Debate They Had Ratings Agenda Mediaite

Forum List

Back