Who is paying for Private Citizen Hunter Biden's motorcade?!

Me thinks there’s even more law breaking here. If we had a media they’d be demanding answers.

But alas, the Biden mafia is getting away with this too.

Somehow he’s in such great danger the SS needs to protect him going to court but apparently his drug purchases are unaccompanied. Nobody in the SS can figure out who left a bag of coke in the WH. Like that’s a fucking mystery.

How many times did any of Trump's kids have to show up in court because they didn't pay their taxes, refused to pay child support, had crack-fueled sex with whores, or got pegged for being a drug user in possession of a firearm?

Never, as far as I can remember.
They were raised better then that

As the son of the president of the United States of America, Hunter Biden is legally entitled to taxpayer-funded Secret Service protection.

It seems you forgotten about all of the stories about the Secret Service going, broke, and having to increase their budget in order to follow the Trump children around the world on their various business ventures.

And Trump extended the free bodyguards to his kids for a full six months after he left office. Why aren’t you complaining about that? The cost of a hunter Bidens motorcade court, is puppy shit in comparison.
You on the left caused that. Trumps kids needed protection from you. Hunter on the other hand has nothing to worry about from the right. His security is needed to protect himself from those he extorted with his old man.

When does security include 6 climate killing SUV’s?

And yet not a word from you when Trump kept the Secret Service protecting his family at YOUR expense for 6 months after he left office.

That’s over and above their budget busting travel while Trump was in office.

And yet not a word from you when Trump kept the Secret Service protecting his family at YOUR expense for 6 months after he left office.

BUT BUT BUT TRUMP!
Stay on topic or get reported.

Now, tell us why the Biden’s use 6 environment destroying SUVs and who paid for them?

Trump and his family are national treasures.

The Biden family are just trash. They should just get some racoons to guard them.

This is a very good question. So much so that I messaged my US representative and senator asking these questions. I would suggest every American board member contact theirs. Here is the text of my question to them.
I have been following the ongoing Hunter Biden case and couldn't help but notice that Hunter Biden arrived at the courthouse in Delaware in a 6-vehicle motorcade. My question is, who is paying for this motorcade for a private citizen. I don't believe my tax dollars should be aiding this private citizen in any way. Thank you for your attention to protecting my tax dollars from improper use.

If your side would stop threatening to kill him, he wouldn't need security.
First, link us up to these death threats.

Second, Crackhead is a private citizen. If he needs security he can pay for it.

You are a clown.

Forum List

Back