Who is planning on getting their young kids vaxxed now that FDA approves?

Iā€™m not surprised that children with Covid are in less danger AFTER the vaccine. Thatā€™s what itā€™s supposed to do. It still doesnā€™t amount to there being a great danger to the overwhelming majority FROM the vaccine.

People who are vaccinated get MORE covid infections that those who are not vaccinated. The spike protein in both the infection and the vaccines is sketchy to put it mildly. So, parents are exposing their children to the spike protein via the vaccines--and then putting them at risk for more infections, because they got vaccinated.

People do not know this, but it's true. Sadly.

My daughter is 36 and vaxxed, boosted, etc. She and my son in law are extremely cautious when it comes to Covid...
Both of my kids are grown and think for themselves. The oldest is not vaxxed and has the same opinion about Covid vaccines and masks that I do. The youngest is fully vaxxed and boosted and still wears a mask.

People who are vaccinated get MORE covid infections that those who are not vaccinated. The spike protein in both the infection and the vaccines is sketchy to put it mildly. So, parents are exposing their children to the spike protein via the vaccines--and then putting them at risk for more infections, because they got vaccinated.

People do not know this, but it's true. Sadly.
I'm sure that parents who get their young kids vaxxed think they are doing the best thing to protect them. I hope for the kids sake there will not be long term consequences.

The data is in dumb ass, the virus is far less dangerous to children than the faux vaccine, far less so! Now run along and get that Biden Booster, and don't forget to lick at his fungal encrusted toes after you do so! :banana:
My advice given was for parents to feel secure with the person or persons advising against the vaccine, and then tr remain confident if bad effects arise from a Covid infection that could result in death.
All parents of young children will understand what that means. They have a choice of having their children vaccinated or not. Of course the possible harmful effects of the vaccine must be considered and weighed against the advice of medical science.

My advice given was for parents to feel secure with the person or persons advising against the vaccine, and then tr remain confident if bad effects arise from a Covid infection that could result in death.
All parents of young children will understand what that means. They have a choice of having their children vaccinated or not. Of course the possible harmful effects of the vaccine must be considered and weighed against the advice of medical science.
Americans, even you, need to stand up and say, no more, its not a choice, they are fucking lying their lips off to you about those damn jabs, and now they want your children, children whom absent a serious co-morbidity issue, are virtually immune to any serious consequences from a silly ass covid-19 infection!

I have posted in this thread a linked article from one Dr Robert Malone, the very man who patented the mRNA jabs, and he states unequivocally that you(parents)should not subject your children to those jabs, that the effects from them could well be "permanently injurious if not deadly," for a viral threat that virtually 99.9 % of children will shrug off!!!

Contrary to the typical fascist democrat response, always mimicking the fascist democrat media, Malone is not some kook, or crank, he is not just some MD, like the one's you encounter at the Cub Foods urgent care, he is the top man in his field on earth, and they censored him for a reason, so "wake the fuck up," and just do the math, and we are not talking of complex math here at all, literally just balancing a checkbook math, your kids should under no circumstances be turned over to those fucking monsters and their murderous agenda, period! :wink:

Forum List

Back