Who is stealing the emergency water?

SavannahMann

Platinum Member
Nov 16, 2016
When I was a boy in the 1980’s, people were saddened and horrified to hear of Illegals perishing in the desert from lack of water. They started several Non Profits to position water where it would do the people the most good. Even the most adamant anti immigration advocates would not say the people deserved to die of thirst.

But this is a very different country now. Today the extreme anti immigration people make Apartheid South Africa look liberal by comparison. And there is yet more proof.

Someone is going out and stealing the barrels of life saving water. As it covers a large area we must assume it is several someone’s. The idea that one person is so evil, so awful, so filled with hatred that they would try and make people die of thirst is disturbing. The obvious conclusion that there are several someone’s doing that is sickening.

I don’t know who they are. But they are worshippers of Satan. No follower of Christ could ever do such a thing. They are followers of no major religion. They are just evil and filled with hatred.

049fe20d8ad6988044e6d279743681b0.jpg

When I was a boy in the 1980’s, people were saddened and horrified to hear of Illegals perishing in the desert from lack of water. They started several Non Profits to position water where it would do the people the most good. Even the most adamant anti immigration advocates would not say the people deserved to die of thirst.

But this is a very different country now. Today the extreme anti immigration people make Apartheid South Africa look liberal by comparison. And there is yet more proof.

Someone is going out and stealing the barrels of life saving water. As it covers a large area we must assume it is several someone’s. The idea that one person is so evil, so awful, so filled with hatred that they would try and make people die of thirst is disturbing. The obvious conclusion that there are several someone’s doing that is sickening.

I don’t know who they are. But they are worshippers of Satan. No follower of Christ could ever do such a thing. They are followers of no major religion. They are just evil and filled with hatred.
The extreme popularity of Bud Light caused Anheuser-Busch to get all the water.

Someone is going out and stealing the barrels of life saving water.

The article suggests otherwise, more specifically that some may have been moved by road crews and some may have disappeared in wildfires. They aren't sure what has happened to all of them other than a lot of people deny everything.
They can try to airtag them I suppose. My guess is maybe a few disappeared by people thinking they scored a free rain barrel but most are innocuous causes.

It's awful!!! Tell all the illegal aliens you know, don't come to America. It's the worst!!!

I am reminded of an old saying. Do unto others as you would have them do u to you. I suppose you can’t complain when someone does unto you now can you?

I am reminded of an old saying. Do unto others as you would have them do u to you. I suppose you can’t complain when someone does unto you now can you?
Yes, it's horrible I can't walk in, demand (and get) free housing, catered meals, a room in a nice hotel, and welfare. It's awful that I have to work for am living.

Forum List

Back