Who is the biggest traitor to USA?

Who's the biggest traitor to USA? select all that apply

• Total voters
Far right freaky reactionaries: I don't care what Dems think.

I do care what those we can get to vote for the party think.

It is becoming obvious we need to exchange for more women, more Hispanics, and more minorities.

why? your party already gets most of the minority vote.

That would be the republican party, and you didn't even list it. Al Qaeda dreams of doing as much damage to this country as the GOP. They caused the Great Depression, the Great Recession, destroyed U.S. integrity and credibility through out the world, destroyed the U.S. and global economies, and obstruct all efforts to restore them.

A democrat talking about integrity is about like a Dachau guard bragging about religious tolerance.

And for destroying credibility... well

ObamaBowToBurgerKing.jpg

I see people on CNN trying to portray Dennis Rodman as an American traitor, of course they can not say it directly, but based on the questions they ask of him. I was never a Rodman fan, but I like what he is doing trying to bring nations together, and I am curious to see how others feel about it. I understand that your biggest traitor may not be on the list, then select other and select all that apply - multi poll.

You.

I chose the Federal Reserve banks but, in reality, I blame Woodrow Wilson and his administration for passing legislation written by the banks. It was that stupid move that allowed future idiots to continue ruining this country.

• Thanks
Reactions: Vox
neocons, their willing accomplices in Washington (pay-to-play) & the pentagon (contractors), and the Fed reserve (wall st). Country going down the tubes :( (basically- my siggie :cool: )
"The greatest threat to our world and its peace comes from those who want war, who prepare for it, and who, by holding out vague promises of future peace or by instilling fear of foreign aggression, try to make us accomplices to their plans. -- Hermann Hesse - Author (1877-1962)
Did not see John Kerry or Obama in your list of terrorists and war mongers. what's with the one sightedness?

Well Israel isn't supposed to be loyal to the US so kind of hard to say they are traitors to the US. I would pick 99.9% of politicians,ALL the media etc,the bankers,christian zionists as well.

Article III Section 3:
1: Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying War against them, or in adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort.

There is a state of war between the U.S. and North Korea. Rodman is definitely guilty of treason as defined by the Constitution.

The fact that Rodman hasn't caused anybody to get killed nor have there been any other negative repercussions from his actions is why people don't see it as treason.

What do you think would have happened to any American that buddied up to Hitler during WWII?

BTW - There was no official state of war between the U.S. and N. Vietnam, so technically Jane Fonda was not guilty of treason.

Article III Section 3:
1: Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying War against them, or in adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort.

There is a state of war between the U.S. and North Korea. Rodman is definitely guilty of treason as defined by the Constitution.

The fact that Rodman hasn't caused anybody to get killed nor have there been any other negative repercussions from his actions is why people don't see it as treason.

What do you think would have happened to any American that buddied up to Hitler during WWII?

BTW - There was no official state of war between the U.S. and N. Vietnam, so technically Jane Fonda was not guilty of treason.
USA is in a state of war with Russia, China, Cuba, Venezuela, Syria, Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan, and a crapload of other nations... Hitler was one leader who stood up against international bankers who enslaved America, that is why he was turned into a racist monster by the media and those who control America.

You forgot Ronald Reagan.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eHXq8TRejow]Telling Lies - YouTube[/ame]

That's what real treason looks like.

Article III Section 3:

USA is in a state of war with Russia, China, Cuba, Venezuela, Syria, Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan, and a crapload of other nations... Hitler was one leader who stood up against international bankers who enslaved America, that is why he was turned into a racist monster by the media and those who control America.

He wasn't "turned" into a racist monster by the media.

He actually was a fucking racist monster.

Pick up a book sometime.

Reading your post and how you try to convey the aspect of someone being a person that you describe with bigot statements and insults, it seems you are the real liar and hater in this episode.
The real joke is on you no matter how much you try to deflect everything off of yourself.
Nice try.
:cuckoo:

What is wrong with you? Is it drugs? a mental condition? retardation? alcohol poisoning?

I don't hate anyone, but you obviously hate everyone who does not kowtow to your kenyan messiah, barry soetoro hussein obama.

No one believes your continual lie about being a republican, you are nothing but a dem/lib talking point repeater.

You are the worst kind of internet clown--------a disengenuous liar and fraud.

I hate liars, jake is a liar. he posts on this board to denigrate republicans and everyone that may lean to the right.

he claims to be a "old style" republican but he is really a far left libtard.

Red, you don't have much of an idea how the Repubs might win back the WH do you?

If the WH is an objective of the GOP, the GOP needs more people like Jake and less people like you.

You really think moderates and independents (which you all need to win) are going to vote for crazies like you? Or Ted (the Bruiser) Cruz?

Ain't happening dude. Just come out and say that you don't care if the GOP ever wins the WH again. Cause that is the way it is looking.

Once again, another poll pointing out the complete lawlessness of the Obama presidency

-Geaux

Awe crap...just when I thought my attitude was properly adjusted, all the wrong people start agreeing with me.

Reading your post and how you try to convey the aspect of someone being a person that you describe with bigot statements and insults, it seems you are the real liar and hater in this episode.
The real joke is on you no matter how much you try to deflect everything off of yourself.
Nice try.
:cuckoo:

I hate liars, jake is a liar. he posts on this board to denigrate republicans and everyone that may lean to the right.

he claims to be a "old style" republican but he is really a far left libtard.

Red, you don't have much of an idea how the Repubs might win back the WH do you?

If the WH is an objective of the GOP, the GOP needs more people like Jake and less people like you.

You really think moderates and independents (which you all need to win) are going to vote for crazies like you? Or Ted (the Bruiser) Cruz?

Ain't happening dude. Just come out and say that you don't care if the GOP ever wins the WH again. Cause that is the way it is looking.

So, the way to win the whitehouse is to become liberal democrats------fuck that. Better to let the dems stay in control and complete the destruction of the country, then start over.

That would be the republican party, and you didn't even list it. Al Qaeda dreams of doing as much damage to this country as the GOP. They caused the Great Depression, the Great Recession, destroyed U.S. integrity and credibility through out the world, destroyed the U.S. and global economies, and obstruct all efforts to restore them.

Add the entire Bush family who aided and abetted the entire bin Laden family and other terrorists in order to increase the family oil money.

The right who despises but uses women, gays, children, blacks, Hispanics, etc.

And, I am continually horrified at the way rw's go against the interests of their own country in order to support foreign interests. The hate they have for their fellow Americans and for America itself while worshiping Putin, Russia, China and any other enemy of the US that catches their fancy.

They say they are against big government while they work feverishly to make government bigger and more intrusive. If they could, they would take all basic human rights away from the Americans they hate and fear - women, gays, children, blacks, Hispanics... The funniest part of their dog and pony show is that they despise the very Constitution that protects them.

There are many rw's who make an excellent case for secession. They're a drain on our economy and they would not be missed.

Once again, another poll pointing out the complete lawlessness of the Obama presidency

-Geaux

Once again, an ignorant opinion with no evidence to back it up.

Please post the EXACT laws President Obama has broken as well as the case law to back up your claim.

LOL

Add the entire Bush family who aided and abetted the entire bin Laden family and other terrorists in order to increase the family oil money.

The right who despises but uses women, gays, children, blacks, Hispanics, etc.

And, I am continually horrified at the way rw's go against the interests of their own country in order to support foreign interests. The hate they have for their fellow Americans and for America itself while worshiping Putin, Russia, China and any other enemy of the US that catches their fancy.

They say they are against big government while they work feverishly to make government bigger and more intrusive. If they could, they would take all basic human rights away from the Americans they hate and fear - women, gays, children, blacks, Hispanics... The funniest part of their dog and pony show is that they despise the very Constitution that protects them.

There are many rw's who make an excellent case for secession. They're a drain on our economy and they would not be missed.

You are a sick person, filled with so much hate and poison. People like you are the reason the country is so fucked up right now.

Nothing in your post is true. Not a word of it.

Forum List

Back