Who is the man talking to Zbigniew Brzezinski in these photos?

Who is it?

• Osama bin Laden

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Col Tom Ossman aka bin Laden

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Waldo

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • you are anti-semitic if you look at the photos

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Careful, straying from Government/Corporate Media narratives is considered 'Un-Patriotic' to most of the Sheep.

• Banned
It is amazing to watch the Zionist response to these photos.... man, they are SCARED of the truth!!!

• Banned
And the CHOSEN were offended that people looked, so off the Politics thread it went....

CHOSEN CENSORSHIP.... of 911 truth...

hhhmmmmm....

• Banned
These photos aren't going to bury themselves. These photos are going to be seen by every single living American.

I know that guy

He owns the local gas station

I did not take those photos, but that is clearly Ziggy and "Osama," circa 1980, likely in Afghan where Col Ossman was stationed to counter the Russian occupation.

Ossman stayed in Afghan after the Russians left, set up an orphanage - "Al Qaeda," that stands up and takes credit for terror done by the CIA/Mossad....

I did not take those photos, but that is clearly Ziggy and "Osama," circa 1980, likely in Afghan where Col Ossman was stationed to counter the Russian occupation.

Ossman stayed in Afghan after the Russians left, set up an orphanage - "Al Qaeda," that stands up and takes credit for terror done by the CIA/Mossad....

The guy with Ziggy is named Mohammad Koreshi. Mo runs the local filling station down the street from me

Good guy.....good prices

The guy with Ziggy is named Mohammad Koreshi. Mo runs the local filling station down the street from me

Good guy.....good prices

His American name is Gomer....without the beard....

Gomer_at_pump.jpg

It is amazing to watch the Zionist response to these photos.... man, they are SCARED of the truth!!!

The TRUTH??? YOU CAN"T HANDLE the truth.. :banana: That's why everything has the exact same conspiratorial explanation to you. Because it's too hard to ACTUALLY read the history and your tiny brain gets tired and confused.

For instance. Brezinki was in Afganistan because he was an VIRILE anti-commy. Hated EVERYTHING about commies. Wanted to confront the Russians on EVERYTHING under Carter. Which kinda blows your "one answer fits all questions conspiracy life. I thought the Zionist conspiracy STARTED with their flirtation with Communism. Thought the explanation was -- that they were ALL Commies.

Yeah, the Carter administration supported the Mujaheddin in Afghanistan against the Soviets. Bin Laden was a leader.

This is not news.

Forum List

Back